Vibrant Health A Man's Zinc - 60 Tablets
Vibrant Health A Man's Zinc is a specialized mineral for men. Vibrant Health A Man's Zinc contains Zinc arginate and plant sterols, which are known to support healthy prostate function. Vibrant Health A Mans Zinc supports prostate health, immunity, bone health, and tissue repair.
- 30 mg. elemental Zn from arginate
- 200 mg. phytosterols
- Supports prostate health
- Supports immunity, healing, and taste
- Supports bone health and tissue integrity
- Important cellular antioxidant (as part of ZN-SOD)
Men and women have just about the same amount of zinc in all tissues of their bodies, with one exception. The male prostate gland contains and uses more zinc than any other tissue – 4 to 80 times more, depending on what tissue it might be compared against. The main transporter of zinc into prostate tissue is the amino acid arginine, nutrient also found concentrated in the prostate gland. Binding zinc to arginine helps direct it to the tissue that has the highest requirement for the mineral. Without adequate zinc, sperm production decreases, and the general health of the prostate falters.
- Zinc is required for production of hormones needed for normal growth, development, maturation, reproduction and tissue integrity. You can’t make new cells without it.
- Zinc stabilizes cell membranes, protecting them against oxidation. In that role, it is an anti-aging nutrient.
- Zinc potentiates the action of insulin, helping move sugar into cells. (So do chromium, vanadium, and manganese.)
- Zinc has been identified in several hundred enzymes and proteins. Zinc, as part of these enzymes, is critical to the metabolism of proteins, nucleic acids, lipids, mucopolysaccharides and carbohydrates.
So, without adequate zinc, critical enzyme systems begin to break down. Sense of taste becomes less acute (an early warning of deficiency) or disappears, damaged tissue heals more slowly or not at all, digestion falters, growth and development slow, and aging accelerates.
The USDA has been measuring the dietary intake of a number of important nutrients for several decades. Current estimates place more than one-third of the U.S. population at risk for zinc deficiency. If a supplement is needed for mature men, they recommend zinc arginate, a supplement that supplies two nutrients found abundantly in prostate tissue, zinc and arginine. To that compound, they add phytosterols, fatty alcohols from plants (extracted from soy oil in this case) known to support healthy prostate function. A Man’s Zinc is the zinc for the man of the house.
And just what is the evidence that tells us zinc is so important? Oh, you may be surprised. Study these bullets to see how essential it is to growth and life.
- Zinc is essential to the normal growth and development of animals and humans. Frequently – all too frequently – simple zinc supplementation corrects unexplained slow growth in children.
- Zinc is a structural component of cellular RNA and DNA. You can’t make new cells without it.
- Zinc stabilizes cell membranes, protecting them against peroxidation (oxidative damage.) It plays a role here that is anti-aging and anti degenerative disease.
- Zinc potentiates the action of insulin, helping move sugar into cells. Chromium, vanadium, manganese, and lithium have also demonstrated this ability to balance blood sugar by normalizing insulin’s activity.
- Zinc is required for the synthesis (manufacture) of steroid hormones by the adrenal glands. One cannot grow or mature without steroid hormones.
- Zinc has been identified in more than 80 enzymes and proteins, giving evidence of its wide-ranging importance in metabolism (the sum total of life-giving biochemical events in the body.)
- Zinc is essential for the structure and function of these enzymes.
- Zinc, as part of these enzymes, is critical to the metabolism of proteins, nucleic acids, lipids, mucopolysaccharides and carbohydrates.
- Zinc enzymes:
- Detoxify dietary and naturally occurring alcohols.
- Detoxify and remove carbon dioxide, thereby sustaining life itself.
- Are part of pancreatic enzymes responsible for the breakdown of proteins and peptides to their amino acid building blocks.
- Are responsible for the splitting and replication of DNA in cells during growth.
- Regulate cellular development, division and differentiation.
- Are essential for protein synthesis.
- Help control the strength, number of and effectiveness against disease of white blood cells.
- Are essential to the synthesis of new bone.
- Provide antioxidant protection within each cell as a structural and activating component of S.O.D (super-oxide dismutase.)
- Zinc also increases the activity of many other enzymes (an effect that can also be achieved by several other metal enzymes.)
- Zinc arginate and soy phytosterols.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is A Man’s Zinc?
A combination of a Zinc (30mg) and Phytosterols (200mg). If a supplement is needed for mature men, they recommend zinc arginate, a supplement that supplies two nutrients found abundantly in prostate tissue, zinc and arginine. To that compound, they add phytosterols; fatty alcohols from plants (extracted from soy oil in this case) known to support healthy prostate function.
Is A Man’s Zinc just for men?
Although Zinc arginate can be taken by both men and women, A Man’s Zinc has been designed to support and target a man’s prostate.
How will it benefit me?
Plant sterols are known to shrink an enlarged prostate. The main transporter of zinc into prostate tissue is the amino acid arginine, which is a nutrient also found concentrated in the prostate gland. Binding zinc to arginine helps direct it to the tissue that has the highest requirement for the mineral. Without adequate zinc, sperm production decreases, and the general health of the prostate falters.
What are phytosterols?
Plant Sterols are plant alcohols that are known to block the absorption of cholesterol from the gastrointestinal tract and to help shrink an already enlarged prostate.
About Vibrant Health
Vibrant Health is a brand for those seeking, well… vibrant health. Their promise is to design and market the most nutritionally valuable food supplements they can for the benefit of all men, women, and children. Delivering on that promise is a serious endeavor, and they work diligently toward that end for you.
Vibrant Health's products provide supplemental nutrition that supports human biochemistry. The human body carries an infinite wisdom that guides it toward optimum health in response to appropriate dietary improvements. The steady decline in trace nutrient value of their fresh foods — as evidenced in the U.S. Department of Agriculture's analyses of their food supply — has, in the opinion of Vibrant Health, established a mandate for supplemental nutrition. They believe supplemental nutrition is no longer an option, it is instead a necessity if one hopes to achieve robust and vibrant health.
In the category of green foods, their Green Vibrance was the first green superfood introduced into health food stores in 1992. Since that time, Green Vibrance has undergone twelve reformulations in order to incorporate the latest nutritional materials that will enhance the underlying rationale of Green Vibrance. They have addressed joint health in the same way, introducing Joint Vibrance in 1995. Joint Vibrance is the most comprehensive formula for the support of joint health, and includes botanical ingredients synergistic to the nutritional roles of Glucosamine, Chondroitin sulfate (CSA), MSM and hydrolyzed bovine and avian collagen.
Urinary tract health is addressed through U.T. Vibrance and U.T. Biotic. The former is a formula based on D-mannose and complementary botanical ingredients. The latter provides cranberry extract and probiotic bacteria intended to maintain the proper microbiota associated with healthy urogenital tissue. Their patented Cran-Max capsules are recommended as regular, daily supplemental nutrition for urinary tract health, yet the product may be even more valuable to vascular health. Its broad range anti-oxidant properties also make it valuable as a general nutritional supplement.
Curcuminoids from standardized turmeric extract are found in two potencies in the Vibrant Health line, 250 mg. Curcuminoid-95+ and Maximized Curcuminoids at a strength of one gram per tablet. More anti-oxidants are found in Life Preserver, their multiple antioxidant formula that goes far beyond the standard A, C, E and Zinc to incorporate alpha-lipoic acid, CoQ10 plus a full range of water soluble, fat soluble, botanical and mineral antioxidants. They have yet to see any other antioxidant formula that is so complete or presents so bold a position of support for cellular health.
Vibrant Health's combination of soy phytosterols (i.e., beta-Sitosterol, Stigmasterol, Campesterol, Brassicasterol, Ergostanol, Stigmastanol, etc.) and policosanol in pleasant, chewable Enhanced Cholesterol Blocker tablets delivers plant substances known to be effective in blocking absorption of dietary cholesterol with potential benefits to blood cholesterol levels. Glycemic Vibrance H capsules provide trace nutrients that may support normal blood sugar levels within the normal range.
Vibrant Health's quest for the plant with the greatest biomass of sulfated polysaccharides led us to red marine algae of the family Gigartinaceae. Several of these Gigartina red marine algae have shown themselves to be the best sources yet discovered of sulfated polysaccharides. Vibrant Health's Gigartina Red Marine Algae combines the five strains of Gigartina shown to deliver the most sulfated polysaccharides.
A costly extract of their algae isolates the sulfated polysaccharides of Gigartina Red Marine Algae into what we call RMA extract. They then incorporate the extract into a unique ointment based on emu oil with herbs and essential oils. The result is RMA Ointment, a quiet little product with ability to soothe skin. Plants can be the source of many key nutrients. Vibrant Health has turned to them as the source for highly bioavailable trace minerals. Their newest phyto mineral is a patented calcium fructo-borate, a form of boron found in plants. The patent for the material in their Super Natural Boron confirms its ability to support normal levels of hormonal Vitamin D and testosterone. Keeping these hormones at optimal levels helps maintain bone health, as has long been known. Every mammalian species tested, in fact, has shown improved calcium retention and strengthened bone tissue under supplemental doses of boron that would equate to 3 milligrams daily in humans. Current evaluations of their food supply and eating habits place the daily dietary intake of boron from food at 1 to 1.25 mg.
50% of your body's immune cells line the intestinal tract. They're your first line of defense in your immune system. Their Immune Defense links bovine serum immunoglobulins (a more concentrated source than colostrum) with arabinogalactans, RMA extract and beta glucans into a powerful immune support formula.
Zinc is an important support nutrient for immunity too - and for many other structures and functions. Without enough of it, we can't grow, repair damaged tissue, digest food, taste food, smell anything and carry on over 380 other enzymatically controlled bodily functions. Vibrant Health thought zinc was a fine place to start building a line of mineral supplements. A Man's Zinc joins zinc arginate with soy sterols. Kreb's Zinc offers a general purpose supplement of the full Krebs complex zinc for the entire family.