Ultima Health Products Ultima Replenisher Drink Kiwi Strawberry - 90 Serving Canister
Ultima Health Products, Inc. manufactures Ultima Replenisher, the balanced electrolyte drink. Ultima is a natural alternative to the sugary sports and electrolyte drinks of today. Created for world-class athletes, perfect for moms, dads and kids, Ultima Replenisher contains zero sugar, allowing for rapid electrolyte absorption without stomach upset. Ultima also contains a full complement of essential electrolytes, water-soluble vitamins, vitamin enhancers and antioxidants. Ultima contains no artificial colors, flavors, or sweeteners and is GMO, MSG, caffeine and gluten free.
ULTIMA IS GREAT FOR:
- Endurance Athletes
- People with Diabetes
- Active People
- People with GI conditions
- Pregnant Women
- Frequent Flyers
TOP TEN REASONS: What are electrolytes and why are they so important?
10. ELECTROLYTES with ZERO SUGAR
9. NATURALLY sweet. NO ARTIFICIAL ingredients
8. Better choice than PEDIALYTE™ & GATORADE™
7. VEGAN friendly - GLUTEN FREE
6. Rapid absorption - Speeds FLUIDS to muscle cells
5. Helps SLEEP - "Supports the Immune System"
- From Zilanutra.com
4. Better hydration = Faster METABOLISM
3. PREGNANCY - Before, during & after labor
2. "Helps CANCER patients deliver nutrients to cells"
- Recommeded by nutritionalist at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
1. Perfect for any and everyone!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
The word "electrolyte" is derived from words meaning "carry" and "energy". Electrolytes are minerals found in the healthiest foods we can eat, such as fruit and vegetables, The main electrolytes include the macro-essential electrolytes: calcium, chloride, magnesium, potassium and sodium, and the micro-essential electrolytes: selenium, zinc and phosphorus. These minerals, when used in proper ratios, can be utilized by the body systems to control blood flow and oxygen utilization, which thus keeps our cells healthy and our muscles strong and loose. Ultima's formula focuses on provided all of the electrolytes in correct and useable ratios. Hydration depends on electrolytes and the best way to stay hydrated is to make certain you get electrolytes.