Cellucor - NO3 Chrome Nitric Oxide Pump Amplifier - 180 Capsules
Cellucor NO3 Chrome is more then just another Nitrate product. No feeling is greater than muscle pumps that last all day. By now you know that NO3 is Nitrate—an advanced compound that delivers unbelievable muscle pumps and amplifies the effectiveness of anything it’s co-ingested with. NO3 Chrome utilizes NO3 in the form of Arginine Nitrate—a fusion of L-Arginine and Nitric Acid. Combining these two efficient and powerful vasodilators generates unmatched NO levels in the body, giving you the long lasting, unbelievable pumps you’ve been waiting for.
Pycnogenol is an exclusive component of NO3 Chrome that sets Cellucor’s formula apart from anything else on the market today. Pycnogenol stimulates eNOS in arterial cell walls, expanding blood vessels up to 78.4%! In several clinical trials, Pycnogenol was found to greatly enhance blood flow and oxygen transport to the muscles, augmenting athletic and exercise performance and endurance over 21%!
NO3 Chrome also contains Norvaline, an integral ingredient typically left out of other NO boosters due to its high cost! Norvaline inhibits Arginase, diminishing the body's ability to limit nitric oxide production. Without norvaline, your body cannot maximize nitric oxide production from the other precursors you’re taking—you’re wasting time and money!
- Arginine Nitrate is a fusion of L-Arginine and Nitric Acid. Arginine is a potent precursor to nitric oxide. Arginine increases vascularity and strength and promotes growth hormone and insulin secretion. Nitrate is nitric, a highly absorbable derivative of nitric acid. Nitrate is an effective vasodilator, enlarging the blood pathways into the muscles, resulting in improved blood flow, muscle pumps, and more efficient nutrient delivery. Combining these two efficient and powerful vasodilators generates unmatched NO levels in the body.
- Citrulline Malate is a precursor of Arginine and an integral part of the NO cycle. When co-ingested, Arginine and Citrulline work synergistically to enhance and extend Nitric Oxide production, resulting in amplified vasodilatation—increased blood flow, nutrient delivery, and bigger, longer-lasting muscle pumps
- Grape Seed Extract is a naturally occurring antioxidant that has a free radical scavenging effect 20 times more potent than vitamin C or vitamin E. Grape seed has similar metabolic pathways to NO and enhances vasodilation while protecting the body from free radical by-products of NO production. Grape seed extract’s numerous holistic health benefits include increased metabolism and testosterone levels, cardiac and blood vessel maintenance, and cancer risk reduction.
- Pycnogenol is naturally derived from the French Maritime Pine Tree. Pycnogenol stimulates eNOS in arterial cell walls, expanding blood vessels up to 78.4%! In several clinical trials, Pycnogenol was found to greatly enhance blood flow and oxygen transport to the muscles, augmenting athletic and exercise performance and endurance over 21%! Pycnogenol reduces muscle soreness and cramps, specifically in contact sport athletes. It is a potent antioxidant that has been found to strengthen blood vessels and expedite tissue recuperation.
L-Norvaline is an amino acid that diminishes the body's ability to limit Nitric Oxide production. Norvaline limits Arginase, an enzyme that interrupts NO synthesis by breaking down Arginine in the body. Norvaline binds to and inhibits Arginase, increasing Arginine levels, thereby increasing NO
- Calcium Ascorbate is a natural form of Vitamin C. Vitamin C promotes an anabolic physical state, reducing the stress hormone Cortisol, enhancing the Testosterone to Cortisol Ratio. Research indicates that Vitamin C greatly reduces Nitrate Tolerance while supplementing with Nitrates. Vitamin C also possesses a multitude of holistic health benefits, augmenting the body’s defenses as it boosts immune system function, eradicates free radicals, strengthens bones and connective tissues, and expedites wound healing.
Cellucor NO3 Chrome Frequently Asked Questions
How do I take NO3 Chrome?
To take NO3, simply follow the dosing chart on the bottle—never exceed 3 capsules when taking NO3 Chrome with another preworkout.
Should I take NO3 Chrome with food?
For maximum results, NO3 Chrome should be taken on an empty stomach.
Can I take NO3 Chrome with other Cellucor products?
NO3 Chrome amplifies the effectiveness of whatever you take with it! NO3 can be taken with any Cellucor pre-workout or with P6 Extreme. NO3 Chrome may also be stacked with any Cellucor weight-loss product.
I am currently on prescription medication, can I take NO3 Chrome?
If you are currently taken a prescribed medication and/or suffer from a previously diagnosed medical condition, please consult your physician prior to using any Cellucor product.
I am a drug-tested athlete, can I take NO3 Chrome?
Although no Cellucor products contain illegal substances, the answer to this question depends on what the specific athletic governing body is testing for. The NCAA, for example, prohibits the use of stimulants (such as Caffeine). Athletes should consult with their respective governing bodies to ensure their supplement regimen is within guidelines and obtain clearance prior to using any Cellucor product.
Cellucor Brand Mission
Since inception, the Cellucor brand has pursued a policy of quality, integrity, and persistent innovation centered around one mission: To deliver the best results possible while simultaneously improving the customer’s quality of life.
Each and every unit undergoes strenuous quality testing to ensure potency, consistency, and most important, safety. The packaging is not only an extension of premium quality, but a symbol of the brand’s elite status in the supplement industry. Cellucor relies on customer’s results to lead their marketing campaign and science serves as the foundation for their success.
The Cellucor Vision
Cellucor's vision is to create the most remarkable sports nutrition brand in the world. Cellucor's exhaustive approach to research and development and their passion for results is what inspires them to continuously innovate and improve their methodologies, customer support channels, and overall product formulations.
It is Cellucor's intention to grow the Cellucor brand through the most credible marketing medium known to man, “Word of Mouth.” It is not part of Cellucor's strategic plan to adopt large advertising campaigns, nor is it their mission to be the most accessible brand at the retail level. Simply put, the Cellucor brand is going to place significance on quality over quantity and grow at the pace of their customer’s praise.
The Elite Athlete
Elite athletes demand results. Cellucor builds formulations to deliver on these demands. Cellucor's customers are some of the most discriminating in the industry. They research labels, live on strict nutrition diets, and work harder than most to achieve their performance objectives – because results matter!
The elite athlete rarely starts out using Cellucor products for their supplementation needs. More often than not they are frustrated with their current supplement regimen or they have just flat lined with products that just don’t work. They hit the street in search for the next best supplement and stumble upon the Cellucor line; usually through a friend, a fellow athlete, or a personal trainer.
As they learn more, many of them contact Cellucor's Results team and pound away with questions about the products, their effectiveness, how to stack them, when to take them, and what to expect. They are met with the most knowledgeable support staff in the industry and it gives them the reassurance to give Cellucor a try. So they do… and they experience results that turn heads wherever they go.