Cellucor - N0 Extreme N-Zero Orange - 270 Grams (30 Servings)
Cellucor’s N-Zero Extreme contains NO3 as Arginine Nitrate, a fusion of L-Arginine and Nitric Acid. Combining these two efficient and powerful vasodilators generates unmatched NO levels in the body, promoting a lean, hard physique, dense muscle tone, amplifying strength and athletic performance, and promotes quick muscle recovery by augmenting nutrient delivery. Everyone doesn’t need or want creatine, carbs, and sugar before working out—those ingredients are great for gaining size and mass, but what if that’s not your goal? For men and women looking to achieve lean, hard muscle definition and tone, enhance endurance, maximize athletic performance and expedite recovery—finally there is a perfect tool for you. Zero Creatine, zero carb, and zero sugar formula contains NO3 technology, all 3 BCAA’s, and Beta Alanine to generate unmatched NO levels in the body, maximize endurance and drastically reduce muscle fatigue.
N-Zero Extreme For the man looking to take a break from creatine, get ripped, or simply ignite his sports performance; for the woman looking for something to enhance her workout or athletic performance, and get more toned in less time—N-Zero Extreme is your tool.
What is NO3? NO3 is Nitrate, an advanced ingredient that dilates smooth muscle tissue to maximize blood flow into whatever muscle group you’re working on that day—legs, shoulders, biceps—to expedite results.
- Arginine Nitrate is a fusion of L-Arginine and Nitric Acid. Arginine is a potent precursor to nitric oxide that increases vascularity and strength, and promotes growth hormone and insulin secretion. Nitrate is a highly absorbable derivative of nitric acid. It is an effective vasodilator, enlarging the blood pathways into the muscles, resulting in improved blood flow, muscle pumps, and more efficient nutrient delivery. Combining these two efficient and powerful vasodilators generates unmatched NO levels in the body.
- Beta Alanine is a naturally occurring amino acid. Beta Alanine produces higher intramuscular carnosine levels which amplifies energy levels, supports muscular endurance, and improves performance. Beta Alanine is an effective fatigue arrester— it acts as a buffer, preventing lactic acid accumulation in skeletal muscle (which occurs during exercise) allowing the body to perform better, longer.
- Citrulline is a precursor of Arginine and an integral part of the NO cycle. When co-ingested, Arginine and Citrulline work synergistically to enhance and extend Nitric Oxide production, resulting in amplified vasodilatation—increased blood flow, nutrient delivery, and bigger, longer-lasting muscle pumps.
- L- is an amino acid that diminishes the body's ability to limit Nitric Oxide production. Norvaline limits Arginase, an enzyme that interrupts NO synthesis by breaking down Arginine in the body. Norvaline binds to and inhibits Arginase, increasing Arginine levels, thereby increasing NO.
- L-Leucine is an essential branched-chain amino acid critical to muscle building and recovery processes. Leucine stimulates muscle protein synthesis and preserves glycogen stores, promoting lean mass gains, enhancing physical energy stores, and preventing muscle breakdown. Leucine is a limiting nutrient and is required by the body to utilize nutrients from food and dietary supplements such as protein and other amino acids.
- L-Isoleucine is a branched-chain amino acid that enhances endurance and expedites muscle tissue repair. Isoleucine promotes positive and stable energy levels by regulating blood sugar.
- L-Valine is a branched-chain amino acid that enhances endurance and expedites muscle tissue repair. Like Isoleucine, Valine promotes positive and stable energy levels by regulating blood sugar.
- Caffeine is a powerful psychoactive stimulant. Caffeine stimulates the central nervous system, warding off fatigue and promotes increased alertness and energy levels.
- Cinnamon Bark Extract contains potent antioxidants that support cardiovascular function and enhance cognitive function. Cinnamon has been clinically shown to promote healthy fat and cholesterol levels and limit insulin resistance, fueling increased focus, lipid metabolism, and muscle pump.
- Theobromine is derived from the cacao plant and is a mild, natural compound with effects that mimic caffeine. Theobromine is also a vasodilator and mild diuretic.
- HCl Synephrine is a potent adrenergic stimulator that augments energy levels and ATP synthesis. Synephrine, although milder, is structurally similar to Ephedra. The compound enhances adrenaline stimulation and promotes weight loss by amplifying fat burning, metabolism, and thermogenesis.
- Methyltyramine is derived from the amino acid tyrosine, and increases the release of Dopamine, Norepinephrine, and Epinephrine. These hormones support HGH release, and contribute to higher energy levels, awareness, and mental alertness.
- Bis(picolinato) Oxovanadium is a compound that mimics the function of insulin and prevents insulin resistance. By increasing glucose uptake and glycogen synthesis in the muscles, Oxovanadium enhances nutrient absorption and amplifies muscle pumps.
Cellucor N-Zero Extreme Frequently Asked Questions
How do I take N-Zero Extreme?
To take N-Zero Extreme, simply mix 1-2 Scoops of N-Zero Extreme with water (or juice) 15-30 minutes prior to your workout. Begin by using just 1 Scoop to assess tolerance.
Should I take N-Zero Extreme with food?
N-Zero Extreme may be taken with food or on an empty stomach.
Can I take N-Zero Extreme with other Cellucor products?
N-Zero can be taken with P6 Extreme for a ripped muscle-growth stack. C4 Extreme and NZero can be mixed for an ultra-lean, high-energy preworkout or with NO3 Chrome for unmatched muscle pumps. N-Zero can be stacked with any of Cellucor’s non-stimulant weight loss options and/or D4 Thermal Shock once personal caffeine tolerance levels are assessed.
I am currently on prescription medication, can I take N-Zero Extreme?
If you are currently taken a prescribed medication and/or suffer from a previously-diagnosed medical condition, we request that you consult your physician prior to using any Cellucor product. Product labels and supplement facts are available on our website for your physician’s review.
I am a drug-tested athlete, can I take N-Zero Extreme?
Although none of Cellucor's products contain illegal substances, the answer to this question depends on what the specific athletic governing body is testing for. The NCAA, for example, prohibits the use of stimulants (such as Caffeine). We advise that athletes consult with their respective governing bodies to ensure their supplement regimen is within guidelines and obtain clearance prior to using any Cellucor product.
Cellucor Brand Mission
Since inception, the Cellucor brand has pursued a policy of quality, integrity, and persistent innovation centered around one mission: To deliver the best results possible while simultaneously improving the customer’s quality of life.
Each and every unit undergoes strenuous quality testing to ensure potency, consistency, and most important, safety. The packaging is not only an extension of premium quality, but a symbol of the brand’s elite status in the supplement industry. Cellucor relies on customer’s results to lead their marketing campaign and science serves as the foundation for their success.
The Cellucor Vision
Cellucor's vision is to create the most remarkable sports nutrition brand in the world. Cellucor's exhaustive approach to research and development and their passion for results is what inspires them to continuously innovate and improve their methodologies, customer support channels, and overall product formulations.
It is Cellucor's intention to grow the Cellucor brand through the most credible marketing medium known to man, “Word of Mouth.” It is not part of Cellucor's strategic plan to adopt large advertising campaigns, nor is it their mission to be the most accessible brand at the retail level. Simply put, the Cellucor brand is going to place significance on quality over quantity and grow at the pace of their customer’s praise.
The Elite Athlete
Elite athletes demand results. Cellucor builds formulations to deliver on these demands. Cellucor's customers are some of the most discriminating in the industry. They research labels, live on strict nutrition diets, and work harder than most to achieve their performance objectives – because results matter!
The elite athlete rarely starts out using Cellucor products for their supplementation needs. More often than not they are frustrated with their current supplement regimen or they have just flat lined with products that just don’t work. They hit the street in search for the next best supplement and stumble upon the Cellucor line; usually through a friend, a fellow athlete, or a personal trainer.
As they learn more, many of them contact Cellucor's Results team and pound away with questions about the products, their effectiveness, how to stack them, when to take them, and what to expect. They are met with the most knowledgeable support staff in the industry and it gives them the reassurance to give Cellucor a try. So they do… and they experience results that turn heads wherever they go.