Yeast Natural Homeopathic Blend by Azo
Amerifit Brands AZO Yeast Natural Homeopathic Blend - 60 Tablets
Stop symptoms now with Amerifit Brands AZO Yeast Natural Homeopathic Blend. Amerifit Brands AZO Yeast Natural Homeopathic Blend is the over the counter tablet for all natural relief and prevention of yeast infection symptoms. Don't wait for that vaginal cream to kick in! Relieve symptoms fast with Amerifit Brands AZO Yeast Natural Homeopathic Blend. Amerifit Brands AZO Yeast Natural Homeopathic Blend is the fast homeopathic yeast infection symptom treatment to naturally relieve symptoms of a vaginal yeast infection and prevent future recurrences.
- Convenient tablets, a safe oral complement to traditional antifungal vaginal creams
- Quickly relieves symptoms like itching, burning and swelling
- Ingredients recognized by the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States
- When taken daily, natural ingredients work with the body to prevent future recurrences
What is going on "down there"?
Itching or irritation in an area as sensitive as the vagina is not only uncomfortable, it’s downright annoying. But it’s also very common, so there’s nothing to be embarrassed about. In fact, most vaginal itching, burning and other irritating symptoms can be relieved by a product like AZO Itch Relief Maximum Strength.
Some everyday feminine itching is not related to an infection at all. That’s why it’s important to determine the cause of the symptoms — and in case it’s an infection, be seen by a doctor right away for treatment.
Vaginal itching, burning, and irritation due to an infection may be caused by:
- Bacterial vaginosis. Occurs when the balance of healthy bacteria in the vagina shifts and an infection occurs.
- Sexually transmitted disease (STDs). Chlamydia, genital herpes, genital warts, trichomoniasis, and gonorrhea all can cause vaginal itching and irritation.
- Yeast infection (vaginal candidiasis). Occurs when the yeast, candida, grows excessively in the vagina and vulva.
Everyday vaginal itching, burning, and irritation may be caused by:
- Tight clothes. Wearing too-tight items of clothing, such as jeans, underwear and pantyhose, can cause moisture to be trapped and cause itching.
- Menopause. When estrogen production is decreased, the vaginal walls can begin to thin and dry out, sometimes leading to itching and irritation.
- Chemical irritants. Everything from douches, condoms and contraceptive foams to laundry detergent, and scented toilet paper can cause irritation and itching.
- Exercise/sweating. As with tight clothing, anything that restricts the flow of air and allows moisture from sweat to accumulate may trigger vaginal itching and irritation (Even a bathing suit can cause trouble if you leave it on too long.)
- Stress. Feeling overworked or rundown can cause reactions like itching and irritation.
- Sexual activity. Watch for signs like dryness or discomfort during sexual activity. Even the slightest irritation can lead to itching.
Could it be a yeast infection?
It is estimated that 75% of women will have a yeast infection at some time in their lives. And half of all women will have more than one. Though itchiness is a main symptom of yeast infections, it's important to see your doctor to get a diagnosis.
Yeast infection symptoms can be very uncomfortable, but are usually not serious. The main symptom is itchiness, though it's not the only one. And it's important to get a diagnosis from a doctor, to make sure the treatment is right for you, and to rule out a more serious infection.
Yeast infection causes
Vaginal yeast infections occur when certain internal or external factors change the normal environment of your vagina and trigger an overgrowth of a microscopic fungus. The acidic balance of the vagina can be changed by your period, pregnancy, diabetes, some antibiotics, birth control pills and steroids. Moisture and irritation of the vagina also seem to encourage yeast to grow.
Repeated yeast infections can be triggered by other, less serious, illnesses or physical and mental stress, anything that may lessen your immunity. Bubble baths, vaginal contraceptives, damp or tight-fitting clothing and feminine hygiene products, such as sprays and deodorants, don't cause yeast infections, but they may make you more susceptible.
Signs of a yeast infection may include the following:
- Intense vaginal itching
- Burning, especially during urination
- A white vaginal discharge that may look like cottage cheese, mostly odorless
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Swelling and soreness in the vulva (the skin that surrounds your vagina)
Although common, the symptoms of a vaginal yeast infection may be similar to other illnesses, so it's important to see your doctor to be sure.
How is a yeast infection diagnosed?
To diagnose a yeast infection, your doctor may review your history of vaginal infections or sexually transmitted diseases and conduct a pelvic examination. He or she may also take a sample of any discharge for laboratory analysis.
What do I do until I can get to the doctor?
Yeast infections need to be diagnosed and treated by a doctor. Once you have had a yeast infection, you may be able to recognize symptoms and treat future infections with over-the-counter creams and relieve symptoms with tablets like AZO Yeast. You can also relieve symptoms like feminine itching and burning with AZO Itch Relief Maximum Strength, in your choice of medicated wipes or cream.
How do I get relief?
Be sure to see your doctor, particularly the first time you have symptoms like vaginal itching, burning and irritation, so that he or she can diagnose the cause and prescribe the right treatment for you.
For example, treating yourself for a yeast infection when you actually have another type of infection may make the problem much worse. With accurate diagnosis, treatment cures most vaginal infections within two weeks or less, often within a few days.
For everyday feminine itching, trust AZO Itch Relief Maximum Strength. Available in medicated wipes and cream, AZO Itch Relief Maximum Strength contains the skin-soothing ingredients you want — and none of the skin-irritating alcohol, steroids or controversial paraben preservatives found in other leading brands.
For itching caused by a yeast infection, trust AZO Yeast. Uncomfortable and annoying but rarely serious, vaginal yeast infections are caused by an overgrowth of the yeast Candida. Although yeast are always present in the vagina, an imbalance in bacteria can cause yeast to overgrow, leading to an infection, with symptoms like itching, irritation, swelling and discharge.
If this is your first yeast infection...
The key to yeast infection treatment is proper diagnosis. See your doctor first. He or she may prescribe an antifungal medicine, either an antibiotic pill or a cream or suppository that you put into your vagina and allow to dissolve on its own. These yeast infection treatments may be single-dose or something you use or take for 7-days.
To relieve symptoms and prevent future occurrences, you may also try AZO Yeast all-natural tablets to relieve symptoms of a vaginal yeast infection.
If this is not your first yeast infection...
If you suspect you have a yeast infection based on a past diagnosis and the symptoms are the same, you may want to try a product like AZO Yeast, the over-the-counter tablet that naturally relieves yeast infection symptoms like itching and swelling and may prevent future occurrences. If your symptoms do not go away, get an exam from your doctor — you may have a more serious infection.
Can I prevent symptoms?
Although some vaginal infections, such as yeast infections, may recur even after you’re treated them, everyday vaginal itching and irritation are even more common. Treat these symptoms with a product like AZO Itch Relief Maximum Strength, which provides fast relief that’s long lasting, too.
Here are a few ways you can help prevent future symptoms, like itching and irritation:
- Wear loose, natural-fiber clothing and underwear with a cotton crotch.
- Limit how often you wear pantyhose or leotards.
- Use your blow dryer on a low, cool setting to help dry your genital area after you bathe or shower and before getting dressed.
- Wipe from front to back after using the toilet. This may help prevent the bacteria that normally live in your rectum from getting into your vagina.
- Change out of wet swimsuits or other damp clothes as soon as you can.
- Don’t douche or use feminine hygiene sprays, deodorant sanitary pads or tampons, or bubble bath, and avoid using colored or perfumed toilet paper.
- Avoid baths, hot tubs and whirlpool spas where hot water may contribute to bacteria.
- Take AZO Yeast, an over-the-counter tablet, to help prevent future occurrences of yeast infection symptoms.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Will AZO Yeast cure a vaginal yeast infection?
AZO Yeast is intended to help prevent and relieve the symptoms of vaginal yeast infection. There have been no studies done to determine if it will cure an active infection. You should always consult your physician if you think you have an infection.
Can I use AZO Yeast with anti-fungal creams?
Yes, AZO Yeast may be used in conjunction with traditional creams and ointments.
How long can I take AZO Yeast?
Use AZO Yeast daily to prevent or as needed to relieve vaginal yeast infection symptoms.
Will AZO Yeast address yeast in other areas of my body?
AZO Yeast was designed to prevent and relieve the symptoms of vaginal yeast infection. We do not have data on if or how other parts of the body will respond.
Can I take AZO Yeast if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Please review the ingredient listing with your healthcare professional before taking AZO Yeast if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Can I take AZO Yeast with oral contraceptives (birth control pills)?
Please review the ingredient listing with your healthcare professional before taking AZO Yeast with your current medications.
What is homeopathy/homeopathic medicine?
Homeopathic medicine is a natural form of medicine that uses immeasurably small doses of medicines to stimulate the body's own defense and healing process. Homeopathy focuses on bringing the entire body back into homeostasis, or balance.
AZO. Feminine relief you can trust.
When it comes to your vaginal and urinary health, only AZO offers the most comprehensive line of over-the-counter products designed to provide women with everything from fast symptom relief to ongoing, all-natural protection. As the #1 trusted, over-the-counter pain relief brand, AZO offers products to diagnose a UTI, treat UTI symptoms and help maintain a healthy urinary tract, as well as provide all-natural relief and prevention of yeast infection symptoms and fast, immediate relief from feminine itch.
About Amerifit Brands
Amerifit Brands is a branch of i-Health. i-Health, Inc is a division of DSM Nutritional Products, a consumer health and wellness company that develops, markets and distributes branded products that support natural wellness. i- Health, Inc. is driven by a solid foundation of powerful brands and excellent customers. We hold the #1 brand position in all of our key product categories and can be found in most major mass, club, drug, grocery and specialty stores. Our dedication to quality is a commitment solidly backed by quality ingredients, stringent quality control measures and continuous improvement through research and innovation. We believe in best in class formulations and rely on strong science to support our brands.
i-Health Mission Statement
i-Health, Inc. is a unique health and wellness company committed to improving the lives of our consumers through innovative and effective Natural and Over the Counter consumer health products consistent with our values.
Confidence: With confidence in proven abilities to succeed, we inspire others to share our passion for our market-leading brands and support our initiatives.
Excellence: We strive for excellence by establishing the highest standards of quality for our products and fostering a high performance culture throughout the organization.
Progressive: To flourish in a dynamic, environmentally responsible marketplace we focus on future possibilities through continuous improvement, a willingness to take risks, and embracing change.
Unified: By working together, sharing responsibility and decision-making, we multiply the creativity, talents, and contributions of individuals to better accomplish our common goals.