Factor Nutrition Labs Focus Factor - 60 Tablets
Factor Nutrition Labs Focus Factor, America's #1 brain health supplement, will help you stay focused and on top of your game at work, home, and school is more essential than ever. Like other parts of your body, your brain needs proper nutrition to perform at its best. Give your brain the nutrients it needs with Factor Nutrition Labs Focus Factor.
Focus Factor contains a patent-pending blend of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and omega-3's that help support and maintain memory, concentration and focus. These ingredients include:
- DMAE - A natural substance found in fish
- Phosphatidylcholine and Phosphatidylserine - Supports brain and nerve function
- DHA - An important omega-3 fatty acid
- Vitamin B12 and B6 - Play a role in the functioning of the brain and nervous system
- Vitamin D3 - Plays a role in brain development and function
- Huperzine and Bacopa - Vital plant extracts
- Beta-carotene - A natural substance found in certain vegetable
What's NOT in Focus Factor:
Maintaining Your Brain Health
Like other parts of your body, your brain needs proper nutrition to perform at its best. Nutrition is one of the most important tools for supporting your memory, concentration, and focus. What you eat directly affects not only how you feel, but how well your brain functions. That’s why it’s so important to “nourish your neurons” on a daily basis. Some key components to a healthy diet include the following:
- Eat foods low in fat
- Avoid processed food like white bread, chips, and sweetened cereal
- Eat whole grains loaded with brain-boosting B vitamins and antioxidant-rich foods like fruit and vegetables.
- Eliminate unnecessary sugary foods like soda and many snack foods
- Eat foods rich in omega-3
- Drink plenty of water
Some Top Brain-Friendly Foods:
- Blueberries are packed with antioxidants and phytochemicals (plant nutrients)
- Brewed Green or Black Tea contain the antioxidant catechin, which promotes blood flow
- Avocados are full of monosaturated fats which pump up blood flow that supports better cognitive function
- Leafy greens, such as spinach and broccoli, contain folic acid and vitamin B-6, which helps produce healthy brain chemicals
- Oily fish, like salmon and sardines are bursting with omega-3 fatty acids essential to healthy brain cells and nerves. Good sources of omega-3 or vegetarians are walnuts and pumpkin seeds.
- Brown rice contains important proteins, vitamins, and minerals
- Kidney beans are protein-packed complex carbohydrates that supply energy to your brain. Kidneys beans have more omega-3’s than other beans.
Because it’s not always easy to eat right, many people take daily nutritional supplements, like FOCUSfactor to give their brains proper nourishment. FOCUSfactor contains a blend of important ingredients such as:
- Phosphatidylcholine and Phosphatidlyserine —supports brain and nerve functions
- DHA – an omega-3 fatty acid
- Vitamin B-6 and B-12 – plays a role in the functioning of the brain and nervous systems
- Beta-caratene – a natural substance found in certain vegetables
- Vitamin D-3 – plays a role in brain development and function
- DMAE – a natural substance found in fish
About Factor Nutrition Labs
At Factor Nutrition Labs, they believe there is nothing more important than good health. Their team in Westbrook, Maine prides itself on providing you with premium, specialty supplements that meet your growing health and wellness needs. They combine the highest quality, natural ingredients in each of their supplement products. Their maunfacturing partner's facility primarily develops products for healthcare professionals, so only the finest raw materials are used and all manufacturing is performed under the strictest of guidelines. They look forward to being a part of your healthy lifestyle.
Manufacturing Quality and Efficacy
Factor Nutrition Labs takes the quality and efficacy of their products very seriously. All their supplements are tested thoughout the entire manufacturing process to ensure quality. Their supplements are manufactured in accordance with cGMP's (current good manufacturing practices) for Nutritional Supplements in accordance with USP/AOAC. Their manufacturing partner's facility is regularly inspected by state, FDA and international regulatory agencies and adheres to the highest standards of quality assurance. Their manufacturing partner's in-house laboratories, under the supervision of staff Ph.D's, constantly monitor quality. From receipt of raw materials in the facility through testing dosage potency and tablet disintegration, their manufacturing partner's in-house laboratories ensure product quality and consistency.