Concentrated Ultra Prostagen by Metagenics
Concentrated Ultra Prostagen combines the unique benefits ofselect herbs, amino acids, and nutrients in an exclusive formula designedto support prostate health.?
- Features a potent, premium quality, standardized extract of saw palmetto—a popular herb known for maintaining prostate health—that delivers a minimum of 288 mg of naturally occurring fatty acids and sterols in just two tablets daily.?
- Provides a nettles root extract equivalent to 1,000 mg raw, dried, unprocessed herb. Nettles is an herb recognized for its prostate-supportive properties.?
- Supplies amino acids, vitamin B6, and zinc—nutrientsessential for maintaining male reproductive health.?
- Provides 2 mg of lycopene, a natural carotenoid found in certain fruits and vegetables—particularly tomatoes—that has been found to have a protective effect on prostate health, perhaps due to its antioxidant properties, influence on cytokines, and interaction with androgen-metabolizing enzymes.?
- Supplies 200 IU of vitamin D, which recent research suggests helps to promote the health of prostate cells.?
One tablet twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Vitamin A Warning: Excess Vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5,000 IU of pre-formed vitamin A (retinyl acetate or retinyl palmitate) per day. It is also recommended that children under four should not regularly consume more than 2,500 IU per day.
Each Tablet Supplies:
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 200 IU
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 10 mg
Zinc (as zinc glycinate†) 7.5 mg
Glycine 50 mg
L-Alanine 50 mg
L-Glutamic Acid 50 mg
Saw Palmetto Berry Extract (Serenoa repens)
[standardized to 45% (144 mg) fatty acids and sterols]
Nettle Root 10:1 Extract†† (Urtica dioica
) 100 mg
Lycopene 2 mg
Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate) 83 mg
Phosphorus (as dicalcium phosphate) 63 mg
Calcium silicate, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, cellulose, silica, and coating (deionized water, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, and carrageenan).
Metagenics is one of the few professional nutritional supplement providers that manufactures formulas in their own facility that is independently certified for Good Manufacturing Practices —the ultimate mark of quality manufacturing. The company also has one of the industry’s most stringent infrastructures for quality assurance and control to ensure the purity and safety of every formula—so so the customer will receive the health benefits he expects. Metagenics is also the leader in nutritional scientific research. It has established the most sophisticated laboratories and research facilities in the industry—such as the MetaProteomics Nutrigenomics Research Center and the Functional Medicine Research CenterSM. Metagenics also has the largest on-site scientific
25 Enterprise STE 200
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.