Source Naturals - Menopause Multiple Eternal Woman - 120 Tablets
Menopause involves much more than hot flashes and mood swings. This time of transition places unique nutritional demands on women's multiple body systems. Source naturals Menopause Multiple is a Bio-Aligned Formula that brings together premier phytonutrients and herbs including genistein, black cohosh, and vitex, plus vitamins and minerals known to support the biochemistry of mature women.
Source Naturals Bio-Aligned Formula
Source Naturals Menopause Multiple is a comprehensive herbal-nutrient formula that supports the multiple, interconnected systems involved with female hormone function.
Hot flashes are related to hormone levels. As estrogen declines, FSH and LH (follicle stimulating and luteinizing hormones) increase, causing blood capillaries to dilate. This brings more blood and higher temperatures to the skin. Soy isoflavones and other herbs can mimic the effects of estrogen. Support for the adrenal glands is important since they account for most estrogen production after menopause.
Source Naturals Menopause Multiple Multi-System Support for Menopause
- Liver Support Among its many functions, the liver has the important job of promoting hormonal balance by processing excess levels of hormones. The powerful antioxidant, N-acetylcysteine, helps the liver detoxify chemicals and milk thistle is a liver protectant.
- Energy Generation The fatigue that is common during menopause makes nutritional support energy and metabolism especially important. Metabolism can influence weight, energy levels, and mood. Menopause Multiple contains ingredients that support energy generation, including the advanced nutrients CoQ10 and lipoic acid and ginkgo bilboa.
- Antioxidants: Anti-Aging Antioxidants help protect the circulatory system, which is important as estrogen declines. Antioxidants also defend tissues and cell membranes in all your body systems from free radicals, which are formed during normal cellular metabolism. Some important antioxidants: vitamin "E, vitamin C, selenium, zinc, and manganese all have strong antioxidant powers.
- Musculokeletal SystemDuring and after menopause, a woman's hormonal balance and biochemistry change. Lower estrogen levels may affect bone density. Phytonutrients and calcium are important to maintain healthy bones in postmenopausal women. Calcium and magnesium work together in the metabolism of bone.
- Heart & Circulation Menopause increases concern for the health of the heart and circulatory system. Soy isoflavones and other ingredients may help maintain healthy cholesterol levels. to regulate homocysteine levels for cardiovascular health, vitamins B6, B12 and folic acid are critical.
Leaders of the Wellness Revolution
Source Naturals was created in 1982 by C.E.O Ira Goldberg to support each individual's potential to enjoy optimal health. At that time, the kind of nutritional formulations he envisioned – for the maintenance of well-being and the enhancement of life – simply didn't exist. The idea of combining many nutrients, herbs and nutraceuticals in one formulation, though common today, was then a rarity. Source Naturals pioneered the concept with Wellness Formula, now the industry's #1 immune support product. Source Naturals subsequently introduced numerous award-winning formulas, recognized for their excellence in independent surveys and nutritional analyses. In addition to Wellness, these award-winners include Life Force Multiple, Mega-Kid Multiple, Inflama-Rest, the Skin Eternal line, Higher Mind, Essential Enzymes, Male Response, and more.
Source Naturals' comprehensive Bio-Aligned Formulas help bring the power of alignment to your body. When formulating, Source Naturals evaluates the underlying causes of system imbalances, and then provides targeted nutrition to interdependent body systems. Source Naturals' line of more than 600 products also includes well-researched, single entity nutrients in their highest quality and most bioavailable forms. Source Naturals nutritional supplements are at the leading edge of today's Wellness Revolution. This transformation in health consciousness also includes new perspectives in diet, lifestyle, emotional and spiritual development, and complementary health care. Source Naturals Strategy for Wellness is to provide education that empowers individuals to take responsibility for their health, rather than relying solely on outside medical authority. The result is people who are more productive and fulfilled, and a world that is stronger and healthier.