Compact Percussion Massager HHP-100 by HoMedics
HoMedics Compact Percussion Massager HHP-100
Enjoy a powerful, relaxing massage with the HoMedics Compact Percussion Massager. The HoMedics Compact Percussion Massager's variable intensity settings allows you to customize your massage experience. Best of all, since this HoMedics Percussion Massager is compact, it is easy to take with you while traveling or simply performing daily errands, so you can enjoy a relaxing massage anytime, anywhere!
- Lightweight Convenient Design - For easy, portable massage
- 4-Node Percussion Massage - Provides soothing massage action
- 2-Intensity Settings - Choose high or low setting
- Convenient Battery Operation - 2 "C" batteries not included
Customize your massage experience by trying a HoMedics handheld massager that works to relax and invigorate your entire body. HoMedics' convenient handheld massagers let you enjoy a powerful, revitalizing massage anytime, anywhere.
Spanning a history of nearly 25 years, HoMedics Inc, has grown organically through its focus on innovation in the health and wellness industry, as well as expanding its market through targeted acquisitions. Today, HoMedics is the #1 name in health and wellness, and has broadened its expertise by carrying America’s most complete line of personal health, wellness, and relaxation products.
Founded in 1987 by Ron Ferber and Alon Kaufman, HoMedics quickly established a reputation as the leading manufacturer of back and body massagers. After nearly 25 years, HoMedics remains a family-owned business, dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. The HoMedics headquarters located in Commerce Township, Michigan, accommodates a team of employees devoted to providing products that improve the lives of consumers and their families. To benefit a growing customer base, HoMedics’ product line has expanded to offer a wide range of categories including massage, wellness, beauty, décor, and sleep solution products.
HoMedics distributes to over 60 countries, making us the largest and most successful brand in health and wellness products. In addition to online, HoMedics products are available at most major department, discount, and specialty stores. HoMedics attributes its’ success to providing products that are designed to help customers experience ultimate relaxation in the comfort of their own homes. Today, HoMedics and all of its partner organizations continue to grow through their strong focus on product quality, innovation, and world-class customer service.
Since HoMedics was founded in 1987, they have become the #1 name in health and wellness. HoMedics' extensive line of personal wellness products allow you to relax your body, renew your spirit and simplify your life. As the innovative leader in self-care, wellness and personal health products, HoMedics continues to strive to provide you with products that promote your well-being.
Changing the Face of Wellness
HoMedics believes that nothing is more important than your health. HoMedics' revolutionary products and ideas have transformed the world of personal wellness for consumers worldwide. And we continue to invest in the latest technological advances to provide you with the most innovative personal well-being products available.
The Quality You Demand
HoMedics stands by their products. Each one is created with the highest quality components and is quality crafted for years of dependable use.
Create Your Own Oasis With HoMedics
HoMedics offers an extensive assortment of personal wellness products that are created to help you restore the balance to your life. With HoMedics products, it's easy to be proactive in the maintenance of your health and well-being. So discover the new era of personal wellness with HoMedics. HoMedics looks forward to bringing you better health for years to come.
- Unscrew the end of the unit by turning counter-clockwise until it comes off completely.
- Install or replace 2 "C" batteries into the battery compartment. Be sure to observe the correct polarity as indicated inside the battery compartment.
- Replace the end of the unit by turning clockwise until the black arrows on the underside of the unit are aligned.
Instructions For Use:
- To turn the unit on, locate the slide switch on the top of the unit.
- Slide the switch forward one position to activate the "low" setting.
- Slide the switch forward to the second postition to activate the "high" setting.
- Apply the massage heads to your neck, shoulders, arms, or legs using your desired intensity setting.
- Move the unit slowly, holding on the targeted area. Massage the area for a short period of time and move on to another area. Never massage the same spot longer than 3 minutes.
- To turn the unit off, slide the switch back to the lowest position.
To Store: Place massager in its box or in a safe, dry, cool place.
Clean only with a soft, slightly damp sponge. Never allow water or any other liquids to come into contact with the unit.
- Do not immerse in any liquid to clean.
- Never use abrasive cleaners, brushes, gasoline, kerosene, glass/furniture polish or paint thinner to clean.
- Do not attempt to repair the Compact Percussion Massager. There are no user serviceable parts. For service, send the unit to the HoMedics address listed in the warranty section of the instruction manual.
When using electrical products, especially when children are present, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the following:
- Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by, on, or near children, invalids, or disabled persons.
- Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in the instruction manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by HoMedics; specifically any attachments not provided with the unit.
- This unit should not be used by children without adult supervision.
- Turn off appliance when not in use.
- Never operate this appliance if it has been damaged or if it is not working properly. Return it to the HoMedics Service Center for examination and repair.
- Keep away from heated surfaces.
- This appliance is designed for household use only.
Please save the Instruction Manual and read all instructions carefully before operating.
- This product is not intended for medical use. It is intended only to provide a luxurious massage.
- Consult your doctor prior to using this product , if
- You are pregnant
- You have a pacemaker
- You have any concerns regarding your health
- If at any time soreness, rash or pain occurs, discontinue use and consult your physician.
- NEVER use this product directly on swollen or inflamed areas, skin eruptions or an open wound.
- A massage session longer than 15 minutes is not recommended.
- Use only the size and type of batteries specified.
- When installing batteries, observe proper +/- polarities. Incorrect installation of batteries may cause damage to the unit.
- Do not mix different types of batteries together (e.g., alkaline with carbon-zinc or old batteries with new ones).
- If the unit is not going to be used for a long period of time, remove batteries to prevent damage due to possible battery leakage.
- Clean the battery contacts and also those of the device prior to battery installation.
- Remove used batteries promptly.
All servicing of this massager must be performed by authorized HoMedics service personnel only.
HoMedics Compact Percussion Massager does NOT come with the batteries needed for operation. HoMedics Compact Percussion Massager comes with Instruction Manual including Warranty Information.
Since HoMedics was founded in 1987, the company has developed an extensive line of personal wellness products that allow you to relax your body, renew your spirit and simplify your life. As the innovative leader in self-care, wellness and personal health products, HoMedics continues to strive to provide you with products that promote your well-being. HoMedics offers an extensive assortment of personal wellness products that are created to help you restore the balance between your mind, body and soul. With these products, it's easy to be proactive in the maintenance of your health and well-being.
3000 Pontiac Trail, Dept. 168
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.