Dr. Tung's - Snap-On Toothbrush Sanitizer - 3 Pack
Dr. Tung's Snap-On Toothbrush Sanitizer with Snap-In refill now gives 6 months total protection per pack - this is 50% more than the old pack. Plus it saves 46% plastic over the old one. Toothbrushes harbor a host of harmful bacteria that can re-infect your mouth when you brush. Dr. Tung's Snap-On Toothbrush Sanitizer is a revolutionary product that releases all-natural, anti-bacterial vapors to kill germs and safely sanitize your toothbrush between brushings.
Dr. Tung's Snap-On Toothbrush Sanitizer is earth-friendly. It is made with eco-pure, and it turns into biomass in a landfill faster than regular plastic and is easy to use: after brushing your teeth, rinse toothbrush, shake off excess water and place inside the sanitizer device. The germ defense system goes to work immediately.
- Kills germs naturally!
- 100% natural disinfectant
- No mess, no fuss, dry vapor action
- Fits most manual and power brushes
- No electricity or batteries required
- Ideal and convenient for home and travel
- 6 months protection per pack
- FDA registered
- Contains natural essential oils in mint or lime aroma
- Easy to use
- Stays fresh when in use
- New design saves 46% plastic
- Biodegrades when thrown in the landfill
- No animal testing
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does the Toothbrush Sanitizer last?
Each refill lasts for 60 days, so a pack - which contains a total of 3 refills - is good for 6 months of continuous use. (One refill is already inserted in the sanitizer shell while two are separate). Each refill is sealed, so opening one will not affect the effectiveness of the others.
Does it really work?
Yes, it really works and that is why they have patents pending for this unique and easy-to-use product. FDA-approved ingredients neutralize germs between brushings, keeping your toothbrush hygienic and fresh. As you know, certain natural essential oils have been clinically proven in many different studies to effectively kill germs and bacteria. Dr. Tung's own clinicals show that over 99% of germs die after the recommended exposure.
What are the ingredients?
Each sanitizer contains one or more of the following ingredients: Lime oil, peppermint oil, tea tree oil, thyme oil, lemon oil. The kids' version also contains a food-grade strawberry flavor.
Are the kids' sanitizers safe for children under 5 years old?
Yes, the ingredients in the sanitizer are safe for children of all ages. As with all smaller items that children can possibly misuse, Dr. Tung's advises parental supervision for children under 5 years old.
About Dr. Tung's
Dr. Tung's products have grown out of a passion for bringing healthy smiles naturally. Since their small beginnings, Dr. Tung's has always been on the leading edge - they introduced the first commercially available tongue cleaner in 1997, before tongue cleaning was commonly known in the USA, and they now provide innovative products for fresher breath and healthier smiles to major natural supermarkets and health stores across the country.
Dr. Tung's Mission
- Their philosophy is based on the concept of "total health" - an approach which emphasizes the role of oral hygiene in overall health. Good oral health is an integral part of overall health, and they integrate modern and traditional knowledge to produce highly effective products.
- To deliver more effective, nature-based oral care products which contribute to improved health and well-being.
- Offer high-quality benefits with the smallest possible environmental footprint.
- They use only natural ingredients, mostly wildcrafted and organic, and have a long-term commitment to recyclable and biodegradable materials. Most of their plastic is made with EcoPure, an additive that allows the microbes in an active microbial environment to colonize on the plastic and digest the polymer.
Yes. Teeth, breath and gums love Dr. Tung's! Dr. Tung's donates 1% of profits to groups that help build better lives for sentient beings on planet earth, including the Thula Thula Rhino Fund.