EuroPharma - Terry Naturally Healthy Ligaments & Tendons - 60 Capsules
EuroPharma Terry Naturally Healthy Ligaments and Tendons supports elasticity and strength of ligaments and tendons. Ligaments and tendons, which connect joints together and connects muscles to bones, are formed from bands of connective tissue. Healthy Ligaments and Tendons contains a combination of ingredients to support:
- Healthy connective tissue formation
- Activation of collagen production
- Strong, stable ligaments and tendons
Healthy Ligaments and Tendons is ideal for supporting flexible, elastic connective tissue formation, especially in the hands, wrists, elbows, shoulders, knees, and heels.
Healthy Ligaments & Tendons - How It Works:
Ligaments and tendons are both made of fibrous connective tissue (collagen). Ligaments connect bones to bones, while tendons connect muscles to bones. Ligaments give structure and hold the human skeleton together (for example, ligaments in the spine help us stand up) while tendons allow us to move. The Achilles tendon, connecting the calf muscle to the heel, lets your feet flex in order to walk, run, or jump. Certain key nutrients, including manganese, help with collagen and connective tissue formation to support proper function of ligaments and tendons.
- B Vitamins (B6, B12 and Niacin) - The B vitamins provide important support for nerve function, as well as being important for amino acid formation. Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins, which in turn, are used to form muscles, ligaments and tendons.1 This formula uses these nutrients in their active form P-5-P (B6), methylcobalamin (B6) so that no conversion by the liver is necessary before they are utilized by the body.
- Trace Minerals: Magnesium, Manganese and Zinc - Magnesium aids in muscle relaxation, as well as promoting bone formation. In addition, magnesium boosts the activity of P-5-P (vitamin B6).2 Manganese activates an enzymes called prolidase, which is essential in collagen formation. Zinc is needed for protein synthesis and is especially important in tissue formation.
- Bromelain - Bromelain has been shown to promote the formation of cells found in the tendons, called tenocytes. It has also been shown in clinical studies to support a healthy inflammatory response.
- Vitamin C - Vitamin C is required for collagen synthesis, the type of tissue used to form ligaments and tendons.
- Boswellia - Boswellic acids, important compounds found in boswellia, have been shown to support a healthy inflammation response.
EuroPharma Healthy Ligaments & Tendons Frequently Asked Questions
Can I take Healthy Ligaments & Tendons with Curamin or other products with BCM-95 curcumin?
Yes. In fact, Curamin is an excellent foundation product to use with Healthy Ligaments & Tendons. The BCM-95 bioavailable curcumin extract used in each product is safe to use every day.
Why is BosPure screened to reduce beta-boswellic acid?
While most boswellic acids are associated with positive benefits, not all of them truly are best when you're trying to support an active lifestyle. Ensuring at least 15% or more beneficial acetyl-11-keto-ß-boswellic acid (AKBA), and reducing beta-boswellic acid content, BosPure is able to provide much greater benefit than most standard boswellic extracts, some of which have up to 15-25% beta-boswellic acid!
Can't I get these trace minerals from food?
It is always recommended to consume a variety of healthy fruits and vegetables, which do contain many of these trace minerals. However, magnesium is barely available in many fruit and vegetable sources because of the mineral depletion of the soil and not all supplemental forms of magnesium are the same. Using the amino acid chelate of magnesium means better absorption (at smaller amounts) without the potential for digestive upset that other forms of magnesium can create.
Manganese, included in this formula, is a sadly neglected trace mineral. However, it is essential for the proper function of your ligaments and the structure of the cartilage that cushions the joints. The dosage found in Healthy Ligaments & Tendons is higher than you'd typically find in other supplements, but Terry believes that it is a crucial ingredient to maintain these structures and keep them strong.
Healthy Ligaments & Tendons
The term "vitamin B6" is actually a generic name for three related forms of the vitamin: pyridoxine, pyridoxal, and pyridoxamine. The form used in Healthy Ligaments & Tendons is the pyridoxal-5-phosphate form, which is involved in much of the body's chemical reactions.
EuroPharma's vision is to provide clinically proven effective nutritional supplements and natural remedies that will improve the health of America! Over the next several months, EuroPharma will be growing and expanding their product offerings, which will include very unique, proprietary, and in some cases, patented, products.
Terry Lemerond, the founder and president of EuroPharma, is passionate about health and nutrition. It is how he lives his life and he wants to share his knowledge with you. With over 40 years experience, Terry has established a reputation in the natural products industry and among health food retailers and practitioners for launching high-quality, effective products backed by scientific validation. Terry Lemerond and EuroPharma are excited to be launching new innovative nutritional products; together, they can change the health of America!