EuroPharma - Terry Naturally P-5-P/Mag Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate (B6) & Magnesium - 60 Capsules
EuroPharma Terry Naturally P-5-P/Pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P-5-P) is Bio-Active Vitamin B6 and Magnesium. Pyridoxal-5-phsophate (P-5-P) is the active form of Vitamin B6. Unlike other forms it does not require conversion by the liver. Chelated magnesium promotes P-5-P metabolism.
- Significant benefits for heart health
- Aids tendon, ligament and cartilage function
- Supports protein metabolism and muscle growth
- Enhances serotonin and dopamine formation
- Supports nervous system function in children and adults
EuroPharma P-5-P/Mag - How It Works
Because of its role as a co-factor (or assistant) to over a 100 different enzymes, vitamin B6 levels have an impact on many body systems that would seem unrelated at first glance. P-5-P with Magnesium contains this crucial vitamin in its most absorbable form – pyridoxal-5-phosphate, or P-5-P. This formula is ideal for healthy joint support, supporting mood and relieving stress, promoting healthy fluid balance, and more. The addition of magnesium promotes optimal P-5-P absorption and aids in cellular energy production and support of many health systems.
- Vitamin B6: Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate (P-5-P): Low levels of vitamin B6, especially the active coenzyme form, pyridoxal-5-phosphate found naturally in the blood, may be a factor in serotonin production and other reactions in the body that determine mood and nervous system function. Randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled clinical studies have also shown that vitamin B6 can help relieve stress associated with premenstrual syndrome. It is also considered a strong supporter of healthy muscle function, especially for individuals working in tasks requiring repetitive movement.
- Magnesium: (as magnesium glycinate chelate) Magnesium is involved with the production of cellular energy throughout the body. It supports thyroid health and hormone production, bone metabolism, and healthy blood pressure levels already within normal limits. Magnesium in its chelated form is highly absorbable and aids in the absorption of pyridoxal-5-phosphate.
EuroPharma P-5-P/Mag Frequently Asked Questions
I've heard that magnesium can cause diarrhea. What makes this one different?
Like all supplemental ingredients, absorption is the key. Because magnesium glycinate chelate is more easily absorbed and used by the body, less remains unabsorbed in the intestines. Magnesium attracts water, so if it is not well-absorbed, it can cause loose stools. Because magnesium glycinate is so well-absorbed, this is not a problem.
Can P-5-P/Mag help with PMS?
Absolutely. Not only has P-5-P been shown to reduce premenstrual tension, it relieves water retention and bloating.
The term "vitamin B6" is actually a generic name for three related forms of the vitamin: pyridoxine, pyridoxal, and pyridoximine. The form used in P-5-P/Mag is the pyridoxal-5-phosphate form, which is involved in much of the body’s chemical reactions.
EuroPharma's vision is to provide clinically proven effective nutritional supplements and natural remedies that will improve the health of America! Over the next several months, EuroPharma will be growing and expanding their product offerings, which will include very unique, proprietary, and in some cases, patented, products.
Terry Lemerond, the founder and president of EuroPharma, is passionate about health and nutrition. It is how he lives his life and he wants to share his knowledge with you. With over 40 years experience, Terry has established a reputation in the natural products industry and among health food retailers and practitioners for launching high-quality, effective products backed by scientific validation. Terry Lemerond and EuroPharma are excited to be launching new innovative nutritional products; together, they can change the health of America!