Homocrin HC + Priobitici Natural Active Prevention Shampoo for Hair Loss - 8.45 oz. (250 ml)
Homocrin HC+Probiotici Natural Active Prevention Shampoo is infused with Probiotic Milk Enzymes, Organic Aloe Vera Gel, Ginkgo Biloba, Vitamins, Chamomile, Essential Amino Acids and Trace Elements. Due to its 5.5 pH balance and active ingredients, Homocrin's HC+Probiotici Natural Active Prevention Shampoo washes delicately, nourishes and strengthens hair. Homocrin's HC+Probiotici Natural Active Prevention Shampoo has been made with gentle and delicate tensio-actives from sunflower seeds and coconut, so as to restore hair’s natural, protective, hydrolipid film.
Homocrin's HC+Probiotici Natural Active Prevention Shampoo is a natural, nourishing cosmetic treatment against hair loss, and it contains a wide range of active ingredients retained useful in international scientific literature.
- Probiotic Milk Enzymes and Prebiotic Fiber: because of the metabolites present, such as lactic acid and many others, hair and scalp are restored to their natural balance.
- Aloe Vera Gel: hydrating, soothing and emollient action.
- Essential Amino Acids: these are the fundamental “brickwork” in the construction of new hair fiber.
- Vitamin C Ester: a stable form of Vitamin C which strengthens hair and fights against damaging effects of oxidants and free radicals.
- Biotin (Vitamin H): promotes healthy skin and hair.
- Niacin (Vitamin B3): vasodilator effect which improves oxygen flow and therefore nourishes hair bulbs.
- Ginkgo Biloba: goes to work on peripheral microcirculation.
- Chamomile: its relaxing effect relaxes scalp and promotes healthy drainage of underlying sebum.
Beauty and Balance
Homocrin offers an innovative line of cosmetic products for healthy and beautiful hair. The line is based on the presence of Priobiotics and natural ingredients so as to provide the utmost respect for your hair. All products in the Homocrin Hair Line have been formulated with very gentle and delicate tensioactives extracted from proteins, from sunflower seeds and coconut, and are able to respect hair's natural hydrolipid mantle. Probiotic Milk Enzymes and Prebiotic Fiber, which are present in all the products of this line, help to preserve hair and scalp's natural balance thanks to the presence of metabolites such as lactic acid and many others.
- Dermatologically Tested
- Excellent pH
- Does Not Contain SLES or Lauryl Sulphates
- Does Not Contain Ethoxylate Substances
- Does Not Contain PEG or Derivatives
- Not Tested on Animals
In case you didn't catch it in the ingredients list, there are probiotics in these shampoos, lactobacillus ferment and lactococcus ferment. Probiotics are not only good for your stomach, but also good for establishing a healthy hair environment. this unique, one of a kind addition gives your hair the benefits of probiotic milk enzymes and prebiotic fiber. Aloe Vera gel nourishes, hydrates, and soothes while probiotic enzymes restore balance that chemical treatments upset.