Essential Oxygen - Organic Brushing Rinse Toothpaste Plus Mouthwash Peppermint - 16 oz. (480 ml)
Essential Oxygen Organic Brushing Rinse. This peppermint flavored mouth rinse can be used as toothpaste and mouthwash in one. It is the ultimate oral solution for: Whiter Teeth Healthier Gums Tooth Sensitivity Morning Mouth Canker Sores Bad Breath Tartar Safe for tooth enamel, dental work & kids.
Essential Oxygen Organic Brushing Rinse is the Ultimate Oral Solution For:
- Whiter Teeth
- Healthier Gums
- Tooth Sensitivity
- Morning Mouth
- Canker Sores
- Bad Breath
Toxic Morning Mouth
Toxic morning mouth occurs because of the body's natural cleansing process that takes place while we sleep each night. From approximately 10pm to 6pm each night our liver cleanses our blood. Many of the toxins and bacteria accumulate in our mouth. It's not an accident that our breath is not its best first thing in the morning. Long ago Ayurvedic practitioners observed this phenomena and recommended tongue scraping as a way to rid ourselves of yesterday's toxins. Essential Oxygen + Brushing Rinse operates on he same principle, but removes all the bad bacteria, not just some of it. Upon wakening and before swallowing saliva, swish and brush your teeth and tongue with rinse. Your immune system will be thrilled.
Essential Oxygen is Free of:
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- Chlorine Bleach
- Animal Testing
- Heavy Metals
The American Dental Hygienist Association
Nearly 75 percent of American adults suffer from various forms of gum disease & don't know it. Mounting evidence of the relationship between oral bacteria & life-threatening diseases such as oral cancer, heart disease, diabetes, respiratory ailments, & premature low birth weight babies makes it critical that the condition be prevented or treated aggressively.
10 Reasons To Use Essential Oxygen+
- Essential Oxygen works to aid all oral issues including whitening, pockets, receding gums, tooth sensitivity, canker sores, bad breath & tartar.
- Essential Oxygen is clean, with no alcohol, sodium lauryl sulfate, heavy metals, glycerin, or ANYTHING toxic or objectionable.
- Essential Oxygen tends to relieve tooth sensitivity rather than triggering it like most teeth whiteners.
- Essential Oxygen helps you say good-bye to bad breath & breath-related self-consciousness because it has no sweeteners or heavy flavorings that actually attract bacteria that cause bad breath
- Essential Oxygen diminishes toxic morning mouth
- Essential Oxygen helps you hedge against internal disease caused by aerobic & anaerobic oral bacteria
- Essential Oxygen helps you avert big ticket, bacteria-related dental procedures.
- Essential Oxygen has no heavy metals like drugstore 3% hydrogen peroxide that isn't food grade
- Essential Oxygen is safe for tooth enamel, dental work & kids (with adult supervision)
- Essential Oxygen is safe for grey water systems.
An Essential Tale
In 1413, four French perfumers by day, thieves by night, robbed plague victims yet never contracted the deadly infection themselves. The thieves remained healthy by dousing themselves with a potent alchemy of essential oils. Upon their arrest, the Magistrate granted them leniency in exchange for their secret formula. Today Essential Oxygen+ brings you this same powerful blend for your oral health and beauty.
Essential Oxygen Mystica's Story
Five years ago he had advanced periodontal disease. My hygienist sent me off to find a cure before my straight teeth got any more crooked from bone loss. After months of exploration, he started brushing my teeth with food-grade hydrogen peroxide, aloe and a potent blend of organic essential oils. After three days my friends started asking if he had my teeth whitened. Then he noticed my gums no longer bled when he flossed and my teeth weren’t sensitive anymore. When he went back to the hygienist, she said the pockets and receding gums had stopped in their tracks & that tartar buildup was significantly reduced. He is ecstatic to report that it’s been five years and he is still enjoying pristine oral health with this amazing discovery.