Trask Nutrition - Fibro Malic - 180 Capsules
Trask Nutrition Fibro Malic provides nutritional support to relieve symptoms associated with fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue syndrome including as debilitating pain and fatigue. For ultimate relief use Fibro Malic Mate. Malic Acid and Magnesium Dietary Supplement.
Fibromyalgia is a chronic condition characterized by fatigue, widespread pain in your muscles, ligaments and tendons, and multiple tender points — places on your body where slight pressure causes pain.
Although the intensity of your symptoms may vary, they'll probably never disappear completely. It may be reassuring to know, however, that fibromyalgia isn't progressive, crippling or life-threatening. Simple steps can improve symptoms and your general health.
Signs and symptoms of fibromyalgia can vary, depending on the weather, stress, physical activity or even just the time of day. Different people experience different signs and symptoms, but common signs and symptoms include:
- Widespread pain
- Chronic aching
- Chronic aching
- Sleep Disturbances
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Headaches and facial pain
- Heightened sensitivity
- Numbness or tingling sensations in the hands and feet (paresthesia)
- Difficulty concentrating
- Mood changes
- Chest pain
- Irritable bladder
- Dry eyes, skin and mouth
- Painful menstrual periods
So What Causes Fibromyalgia?
The specific cause of fibromyalgia is unknown. However, doctors believe a number of factors may contribute. These factors may include:
- Chemical changes in the brain . Some people with fibromyalgia appear to have alterations in the regulation of certain brain chemicals called neurotransmitters. This may be particularly true of serotonin — which is linked to depression, migraines and gastrointestinal distress — and substance P, a brain chemical associated with pain, stress and anxiety, as well as depression.
- Sleep disturbances . Some researchers theorize that disturbed sleep patterns may be a cause rather than just a symptom of fibromyalgia.
- Injury. An injury or trauma, particularly in the upper spinal region, may trigger the development of fibromyalgia in some people. An injury may affect your central nervous system, which may trigger fibromyalgia.
- Infection. Some researchers believe that a viral or bacterial infection may trigger fibromyalgia.
- Abnormalities of the autonomic (sympathetic) nervous system. Your autonomic nervous system is divided into the sympathetic and parasympathetic systems. Your sympathetic nervous system releases norepinephrine and influences the release of epinephrine from the adrenal gland. The sympathetic nervous system also controls bodily functions that you don't consciously control, such as heart rate, blood vessel contraction, sweating, salivary flow and intestinal movements.
- Changes in muscle metabolism. For example, deconditioning and decreased blood flow may contribute to decreased strength and fatigue. Differences in metabolism and abnormalities in the hormonal substance that influences the activity of nerves (neuroendocrine) may play a role.
- Psychological stress and hormonal changes also may be possible causes of fibromyalgia.
Is There a Cure For Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia isn't progressive and generally doesn't lead to other conditions or diseases. It can, however, cause pain, depression and lack of sleep. These problems can then interfere with your ability to work at home or on the job, in treating fibromyalgia either. Other controlled studies have tested the affects of Ibuprofen (Motrin, Advil, Nuprin, Ibuprofen) and found them to be nor more effective than a placebo! GET FIBRO MALIC. This all natural....
How Does Trask Nutrition Fibro Malic Work?
New studies indicate that FM patients may be deficient in certain compounds required for the synthesis of andenosine triphosphate (ATP). ATP synthesis requires the presence of oxygen and magnesium. Healthy concentrations of each of these allow for health mitochondrial (cellular) respiration and the production of energy for our bodies.
Deficiencies can seriously slow down the Krebs cycle, increases anaerobic glycolysis and increase lactic acid. This combination can clearly lead to the symptoms of fibromyalgia, fatigue, depression and muscle pain.
Magnesium is a critical ingredient in the production of ATP (energy). In fact, even a slight deficiency will impair optimal function. Lack of enough magnesium also allows for the "build up" of aluminum and toxicity which tends to play a role in fibromyalgia patients.
It is widely recognized that aluminum overload can lead to major metabolic disturbances. Researchers have carefully studied means of eliminating the toxic metal, especially from the body's vital organs. They found that in addition to adequate levels of magnesium (which helps prevent the toxic effects of aluminum), malic acid can act as a most potent aluminum detoxifier and is especially effective at decreasing aluminum toxicity in the brain.
Treatment with malic acid has been shown to significantly increase the fecal and urinary excretion of aluminum and reduce concentrations of aluminum found in various organs and tissues.
What Makes Fibro Malic Work?
Fibro Malic uses a special blend of magnesiums to help your body absorb more oxygen at the cellular level and aid in the production of ATP which fuels your body and gives you the energy to do everyday things without fatigue and muscle pain.
But that is just part of the story...
Is Fibro Malic Safe?
Absolutely. Besides being all natural with no additives or drugs of any kind, since 1988, Fibro Malic has been serving the needs of men and women everywhere and without common side effects experienced with many other products. In all the years and untold number of customers, rarely is there anyone who has not gotten relief from the symptoms of Fibromyalgia or had a negative experience.