Blue Goo Deep Heating Pain Relief Cream with 100% Pure Emu Oil - 6 oz. (170 g)
BlueGoo is the "Name to Trust in Pain Relief!" Blue Goo Deep Heating Pain Relief Cream provides long lasting, fast acting pain relief. Blue Goo is formulated with 100% pure emu oil to loosen muscles and tendons. Use Blue Goo Deep Heating Pain Relief Cream before activity to help warm up muscles.
Blue Goo Deep Heating Pain Relief Cream provides penetrating pain relief from:
- Muscle Strains & Sprains
- Arthritis & Stiff Joints
- Joint Pain & Tendonitis
- Backaches & Neckaches
Blue Goo Ingredients and Uses:
Blue Goo is loaded with MSM, Glucosamine HCL, Chondroitin Sulfate, Emu Oil, Menthol and White Willow Bark and many more herbs that all work together synergistically to reduce and relieve those nagging aches and pains quickly.
Why Emu Oil?
Emu oil is a completely safe, 100% natural moisturizer and pain reliever. Emu oil is used in skin care and beauty products for the body, skin, nails, and hair; in pet products to reduce itchy skin from fleabites and to make a dull coat shine. Most importantly, emu oil can be used alone or combined with other ingredients to relieve pain. Emu oil contains no steroids or hormones, and is known for its normalizing abilities-it can slow down an over-performing body function or speed up one that is not performing well enough.
Emu oil can:
Penetrate through and condition multiple layers of skin, reduce swelling and muscle soreness, heal burns, wounds, injuries, minor cuts and scratches, prevent and reduce scarring by enhancing the skin's growth activity, improve condition and rate of growth of hair, skin and nails, soothe discomfort from sunburns, insect bites, acne, eczema and rashes, help skin to withstand colder climates.
Characteristics of emu oil:
- low potential for irritation
- non-comedogenic (will not clog pores)
- enhances growth of skin
- stimulates hair follicles to proliferate and grow
- has a natural SPF that enhances sunscreens
- can be taken orally, ingested and injected
How does Emu Oil work?
Emu oil works better than other natural oils for several reasons:
- Emu oil is almost 100% triglyceride lipid. Triglycerides (a type of fatty compound) are abundant in human skin lipids, meaning that the composition of fatty acids in human skin is very similar to that of emu oil. This makes the absorption of emu oil into human skin faster and more effective.
- It is high in oleic acid, which increases its ability to carry compounds through the skin.
- It does not contain phospholipids, which make absorption more difficult. This absence of phospholipids makes emu oil highly penetrating and allows it to absorb through the skin more easily.
Emu Oil and Pain Relief: What You Need to Know
BY DR. GOO
Emu oil sounds like an exotic ingredient for pain relief products, and in some ways it is. Many people aren’t aware of the benefits of emu oil and its pain relieving properties. However, despite the general lack of familiarity with emu oil, it’s actually had a long history of being an effective pain relieving aid.
The use of emu oil dates back thousands of years. The Australian Aborigines used emu oil as a remedy for a variety of different ailments. They found that it was effective in treating muscle soreness, joint soreness, swelling, inflammation, headaches and even burns. Emu oil was rendered from the fat of emus and was a cure-all in Aboriginal culture.
When they introduced emu oil to European settlers, emu oil became even more popular. Later, science proved what Aborigines had known for centuries – emu oil is effective and safe to use. There are many benefits to this wonderful natural product.
- Anti-inflammatory properties: Emu oil has been proven to have anti-inflammatory properties similar to ibuprofen. It naturally contains Vitamin E, Vitamin A and Linoleic acid, which can all ease pain and relax muscles. It penetrates deep to relieve pain inside your muscles.
- Anti-bacterial properties: Since emu oil has been used to treat burns, cuts and scrapes for centuries, it has long been suspected that emu oil has anti-bacterial properties. However, science has now proven this as a fact.
- Better absorption: Unlike other pain relief products, emu oil is free of phospholipids which means that it can go deeply into the skin. These deep penetration capabilities mean that all of the benefits of the oil reach into the body and produce better results.
- Hypoallergenic: Many people are concerned about using pain relief products on their sensitive skin. Emu oil is naturally hypoallergenic and won’t cause irritation or redness, no matter how sensitive your skin may be.
- Antioxidant properties: As previously mentioned, Vitamin A and Vitamin E are naturally occurring in emo oil. Both of these vitamins have strong anti-oxidant properties which help your body rid itself of toxins and other free radicals that can cause internal damage. In addition to these vitamins, emo oil also has oleic acid which is a skin regenerator.
- Moisturizing properties: Emo oil is a great emollient and can take care of dry skin, scaly skin and skin irritations. It contains Omega 3, 6 and 9 which are all essential fatty acids that are important to skin health. They are absorbed naturally when you use products that contain emu oil.
Emu oil is an ideal pain relieving agent because it is completely steroid and hormone free. Products that contain emu oil can help your muscles relax, help heal infection, help moisturize and bring healing deep into your skin. Best of all, it’s 100% natural!
Emu oil is one of the active ingredients in BlueGoo and it helps make the product superior for pain relief and relaxation.
What is MSM?
Scientists are still uncertain exactly how MSM works to help the body. We do know that the body uses sulfur in the formation of connective tissues. One theory about how MSM works notes that sulfur appears to be a necessary element for healthy cartilage. Patients who have arthritis appear to have about one-third the level of sulfur in their cartilage than is found in the cartilage of healthy people who do not have arthritis.
Other theories focus on the formation of pressure-inducing fluid in cells. Joints become stiff when toxins around the cell walls in the body create a leathery membrane that keeps fluid and toxins in the cell. Once it is filled with fluid, the cell begins to swell with fluid, putting pressure on nerve endings and creating stiffness. It is believed that MSM makes ceils permeable so fluids can flow freely through the cell wall, removing the toxins in the cell, thus promoting healthy joint lubrication.
MSM is believed to increase energy at the cellular level by catalyzing the chemical reactions which change food into energy. Some researchers have theorized that this chemical reaction may explain the impressive pain-relieving qualities of MSM. MSM also works to help in maintaining the structure of the proteins in the body, helping the formation of keratin which is essential for hair and nail growth, aiding in the production of immunoglobulin which maintains the immune system, and catalyzing the chemical reactions which change food into energy.
Researchers continue to study MSM and are trying to understand exactly how MSM works in the body. There is, however, a strong link between sulfur and pain relief in humans. For thousands of years, people have visited natural hot mineral springs that are rich in sulfur to relieve their joints and muscles from pain.
Pain Management for Muscle Pains and Strains
BY DR. GOO
Virtually everyone has experienced some type of muscle pain or strain in their lives. Whether it’s from taking part in your favorite sport, spending hours on the computer or just general injuries, we’ve all experienced muscle pain. But what exactly causes muscle pain? Let’s take a look at some of the major factors.
Each of your muscles is made of approximately 2,000 separate fibers, and each of those fibers can be an inch to four or five inches long. Your muscles are responsible for moving every part of your body. They tense up in order to conduct the movements that you want to make. Although this tension helps get the job done, having too much tension in your muscles over a short period of time can cause muscle pain. The fibers become overexerted and your body sends pain signals as a sign that you need to avoid moving those muscles.
If you’re experiencing muscle pain in one specific part of your body, you’ve likely overexerted yourself. When muscles are used too much beyond their tolerance level or are strained, the result is muscle pain. For example, you may not have trouble playing football with your kids, moving boxes in the garage and mowing the lawn on their own, but if you try to squeeze them all in on one day you may have problems. Alternatively, you may be doing something that you’d normally have no problem doing (like running) and twist or pull your muscle in such a way that they are overexerted and strained.
A third major cause of muscle pain is repetitive tasks, like typing in a desk or playing video games. These activities may not seem like they can cause a lot of muscle pain, but the repetitive motions can make your muscles sore overtime.
Any of these situations can cause muscle pain that can last for days or even weeks. However, there may can be other causes of muscle pain. If you have overall pain in your muscles that isn’t the result of some type of physical activity, you may be coming down with the common flu. Certain insect bites or allergies can cause muscle pain and stiffness. If you’re experiencing unexplained muscle pain that lasts more than three days and is accompanied by a fever or other symptoms, it’s time to get to the doctor.
Generally speaking though, most people experience muscle pain from some type of injury or overexertion. If your muscle soreness is from physical activity, you can avoid injury in the future by stretching properly beforehand, not trying to squeeze too much into one day and work on your overall flexibility. You can prevent muscle soreness from repetitive movement by taking frequent breaks and doing specific exercises to stretch and strengthen your muscles.
Both of these types of muscle pain can be helped with BlueGoo, a topical pain relief cream. Applied to the skin, BlueGoo helps relieve muscle pain of all types no matter what the cause.