Buy Natural Max - LycheeMax Plant-Based Diet - 90 Vegetarian Capsules at LuckyVitamin.com
Natural Max - LycheeMax Plant-Based Diet - 90 Vegetarian Capsules
3X Formula with 300 mg Lychee
Item #: 110657
We're sorry, we no longer carry this item.
Check out these suggested similar and related items below. Happy shopping!
Natural Max - LycheeMax Plant-Based Diet - 90 Vegetarian Capsules
- Manufacturer:Natural Max
- Packaged Ship Weight:0.30
- Dosage Size:2
NaturalMax LycheeMax Plant-Based Diet - 90 Vegetarian Capsules
Natural Max Lychee Max comprehensive plant-based diet supplement and plan incorporates the unique health benefits of exotic superfruit Lychee berry with other key botanicals, extracts and specialty ingredients. When used in conjunction with the NaturalMax Diet Plan, LycheeMax Plant-Based Diet is intended to provide nutritive support for successful weight and energy management.
NaturalMax Diet Plan:
Being the best you can be takes simple planning. NaturalMax has made it easy by simplifying proven methods to incorporate into your lifestyle for healthy weight loss and maintenance. Proactive behavior is your best ally for weight management! LycheeMax, when used in conjunction with the plan, is intended to support a healthy weight maintenance program. The following items, incorporated into daily lifestyle patterns, are proven methods to help you reach your goals. A positive focus on consistent, healthy choices will help you achieve long-term weight loss and maintenance. Make each of these daily proactive choices for weight management success:
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables with every meal and snack. This helps ensure healthier sources of long lasting daily energy, fiber and nutrients with less fat and sugar. Eating fruits and vegetables as snacks also helps decrease hunger cravings and resist temptations.
- Choose unprocessed and fresh, whole foods as often as possible. Some examples are brown rice instead of pasta, oatmeal instead of toast, fresh whole fruit with skin instead of canned. Reduce starchy, sugary foods to the extent possible. This approach helps to maximize the consumption of healthy fibers and foods that typically have a low glycemic index, resulting in improved appetite control and ability to say no to carbs.
- Move every chance you get. Park at the farthest space in well lit parking lots, take the stairs instead of elevators, walk with your kids to school, walk during lunch, and mow the lawn yourself. Of course, always keep safety in mind. An exercise program is the best option to reach desired goals. For example, a brisk, daily walking routine of 30 to 45 minutes will utilize calories and stimulate fat metabolism and fat loss.
- Practice moderation. Watch meal portions. Whenever possible, additional servings at meals should include only fruits and vegetables. Animal products should be used in moderation. Best choices are low fat meals and non fay dairy products.
- Avoid constantly checking the bathroom scale. How you look in the mirror and how you feel are the best indicators of your health and weight management success. Since the scales measure only body weight, it cannot measure body changes. The mirror and how your clothes fit are the best indicators of firmer, leaner muscles.
- Practice reality. There is no magic pill or food for successful long term weight loss. Consistent healthy choices over time enhanced with NaturalMax dietary supplements will help you meet your goals.
Use only as directed. Take two vegetarian capsules with a meal or with at least 8 oz. of water 30 minutes before mealtime. Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product. Not recommended for excessive or long-term use. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing.
|Natural Max LycheeMax Plant-Based Diet - 90 Vegetarian Capsules|
|Serving Size: 2 Vegetarian Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 45|
||Amount Per Serving
|Niacin (as Niacinamide) (B-3)
|Metabolism Support Blend: Lychee Berry (litchi chinensis) (fruit extract), Cissus (Cissus quadrangularis) (leaf extract), CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) (soy) (milk), Cayenne (Capsicum annuum) (pepper)
|Energy Support Blend: Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) (leaf extract) (Supplying 20 mg Caffeine), L-Carnitine, Taurine, Black Tea (Camellia sinensis) (leaf extract)
|Satiety Support Blend: Caralluma (Caralluma fimbriata) (aerial extract), Cassia (Cinnamomum cassia) (bark extract)
|*Daily Value Not Established.|
+Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your diet values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose Capsule, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Cellulose, Maltodextrin, Safflower Oil, Glucose Syrup and Sodium Caseinate |
Be the first to review and be entered to win:
Submit a quality product review for any gift item and you'll be automatically
entered to win a $100 Gift Certificate!
Write a review
1400 Kearns Blvd.
About Natural Max
The Naturalmax brand began as a product line of the kal brand in approximately 1993, with a focus on diet products (with a unique diet plan) as well as energy and women's health products. The NaturalMax brand uses tablets, softgels, capsules and liquids, depending on the most desired form for the particular product. After the acquisition of KAL/Naturalmax, Nutraceutical established Naturalmax as a separate brand in order to bring special focus to the Naturalmax product line. Naturalmax recently launched the innovative diet product skinny fast, based on five popular ingredients, as well as another diet product, Carb-X. The packaging of Naturalmax products includes the distinctive and recently revised Naturalmax logo.
*The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by LuckyVitamin.com or
the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your
physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not
use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other
treatment. You should consult with a health care professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program,
before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.