Earth Jagua All Natural Black Temporary Tattoo Kit
Earth Jagua All Natural Black Temporary Tattoo Kit. Earth Jagua gel is all natural, safe, painless, easy to use, and totally temporary! Everyone will think they're real, but they last 10-15 days! Enjoy Earth Jagua's Black Temporary Tattoo Kit!. Used throughout South America by indigenous people for body adornment, Jagua is an edible tropical fruit found in the Amazon. The natural blue/black dye extracted from the fruit creates the look of a permanent tattoo without pain or needles!
Earth Jagua All Natural Black Temporary Tattoo Kit:
- Designs last 10-15 days on skin.
- 18 reusable stencil transfers make creating designs a snap!
- Safe and natural
- No PPD. This is not henna.
- Other ingredient: Silica dioxide
Introducing their new, improved, and repackaged kit for creating the hottest new thing in body art:
- Safe, black temporary tattoos that look like the real thing...
- What's New?
- Our jagua juice is now freeze-dried and has a one-year shelf-life before mixing!
- Just add water and mix to reconstitute the original Earth Jagua Gel.
- Gel lasts 31/2 months when refrigerated.
- About the Earth Jagua Gel and Kit
- Dyes the skin - then fades away completely in 10-14 days.
- Contains no harmful chemicals.
- Requires no needles for application and is completely pain-free.
- Comes with everything you need to create beautiful temporary tattoos that look like dead ringers for a permanent tattoo, including easy-to-use stencil transfers that make creating designs a snap!
What's in the Box?
See Kit Contents and Safety Guidelines below. For additional information on the Earth Jagua All-Natural Black Temporary Tattoo Kit, please see our suggested use/warning tab.
THIS IS NOT "BLACK HENNA"!
For years they have been warning their customers against so-called "black henna tattoos" - and you were smart to stay away from them. These dangerous kits are not made from natural henna, and they pose a serious risk to your health. But with the exciting new Earth Jagua Black Temporary Tattoo Kit, the makers of Earth Henna have developed a natural, painless, completely safe kit for creating temporary tattoos that are truly black - they look just like the real thing and remain on the skin for up to 15 days.
Kit Contents The Earth Jagua All-Natural Black Temporary Tattoo Kit comes with:
- Professional applicator bottle and fine tip.
- Two easy-to-use and reusable stencil transfer sheets featuring some of their most popular tattoo designs (or you can create your own freehand!).
- A bottle of natural eucalyptus oil for the stencil transfer.
- State-of-the-art dropper for adding just the right amount of water to freeze-dried jagua powder.
- Plastic gloves for use while mixing (because the Earth Jagua Gel works fast!).
Enough Earth Jagua Gel for 10-15 tattoos.
- Clear, illustrated, step-by-step written instructions for foolproof application.
Earth Jagua Gel Ingredients:
- Genipa americana (Jagua)
- Isopropyl alcohol
- Xanthan gum
- Disodium edta
- Citric acid
- Silica dioxide
(Due to the nature of the fruit extraction process, other naturally forming chemical constituents of the Genipa americana fruit pulp can also be contained within this solution. Such constituents may be: D-mannitol, carbohydrates, tartaric acid, genipic acid, hydantoin, caffeine, calcium.)
Health Safety Guidelines
Earth Jagua Gel is safe and natural. However, allergic reactions to natural products are not uncommon (think peanuts and strawberries). For your safety, please follow these recommended guidelines.
- The product should be used according to directions. If you are taking medications, or have known allergies, please consult your doctor before using Earth Jagua Gel.
- Before using Earth Jagua Gel, test product on small area first. Place a small amount of product on the skin; leave on for 2-3 hours and rinse off with water. Wait 4-5 hours before proceeding.
- For external use only. Earth Jagua Gel should not be taken internally.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If this happens, flush with copious amounts of water, and consult your doctor.
Thought you'd like to know...
- Thier jagua extract comes straight from the Peruvian Amazon.
- They buy it directly from their working partners, the Matsés people, who harvest the jagua fruit in the wild and ship them the juice fresh during each new season.
- No trees are cut down to create this product.
- A portion of the proceeds are donated to the Matsés community for healthcare needs.
Earth Jagua" Fact Sheet
- Earth Jagua is 100% safe for everyone.
- Earth Jagua does not contain PPD or any other toxic chemicals.
- Earth Jagua is not henna, nor does it contain henna.
- Earth Jagua dyes the skin blue-black, just like the color of a permanent tattoo.
- Earth Jagua lasts 10-14 days on the skin, then disappears completely.
- Skin type, and where it is applied on the body, may produce slight variations in color.
- Earth Jagua requires no mixing.
- With Earth Jagua, it takes 12-24 hours for the color to appear and fully develop, just like natural henna!
- Using Earth Jagua is totally pain-free.
- Earth Jagua is a dye and will stain if it comes in contact with clothing or furniture, but not after the body ink dries on the skin.
- Swimming in chlorinated pools will make Earth Jagua tattoos fade more quickly.
- Earth Jagua can be re-applied as tattoo starts to fade, or as often as desired.
- Earth Jagua shows up perfectly on dark skin.
Advice to Get the Most Out of Your Earth Jagua Black Temporary Tattoo Kit Handy
Tips When Using Earth Jagua
For the most high-quality, professional-looking results...
- When creating tattoo, use Q-tips to wipe away mistakes, and toothpicks to even out lines.
- Soak metal tip in hot water after use to avoid clogging.
- Before storing, squeeze air out of the bottle and twist cap on.
Tips to Make Your Tattoos Last As Long As Possible
- Avoid household cleaning fluids on area of tattoo
- Saunas and steam rooms should be avoided, as they speed up skin exfoliation.
- Avoid skin scrubs and exfoliation products.
- Wash tattoo area gently with soap when showering.
- Do not scrub tattoo area with towel. Pat gently instead.
- Avoid soaking tattoo area when bathing.
What Is "Jagua"?
The Story Behind Thier New Black Tattoo Kit
A member of the South American tribe that supplied them with the jagua extract for their tattoo kits. Customers asked . . . and we listened. For years, there has been a great demand for a safe, natural, temporary tattoo that looks real; so we've been looking, and finally, we found it -in the Amazon jungle.
On a tip, Lakaye Studio co-owner Pascal Giacomini traveled to the Amazon and spent three weeks visiting with indigenous people who harvest the jagua fruit for various purposes. He found out that, except for special occasions, it is not as widely used today for body ornamentation purposes, but it is physically and spiritually intertwined with ancient Amazonian culture and lifestyle. Stories abound about the fruit's medicinal and magical properties.
- The jagua fruit tree is believed to be the tree of life!
- Use of the juice from the jagua fruit helps ensure that the deceased will gain safe passage to the light.
- A tea made with jagua helps fight the common cold.
- Jagua is scientifically proven to have antibiotic functions.
- Decorating one's body with the jagua fruit turns a person into a fierce warrior!
- There's much, much more. Check back on this site for updates!
As a result of Pascal's trip, we have established mutually beneficial relationships with members of various tribes that supply us with the quality extract we use to create their Earth Jagua body ink. Jagua grows in the deepest, most remote areas of the Amazon - regions that do not cater to tourism, along with the positive and negative impacts that come with it. So we are happy to be able to help their new friends earn much needed income for the staples of life - medicine, fuel, tools, and clothing.