One Step Home Scan Kidney Health Screen 2 Tests by TestMedica
TestMedica One Step Home Scan Kidney Health Screen Test - 2 Tests
TestMedica One Step Home Scan Kidney Health Screen Test is used to detect the presence of protein in a person's urine. Protein is a large molecule and is normally not excreted into the kidney. When protein is present in urine, it indicates a kidney that is not functioning properly. The presence of protein is an important indicator of kidney disease.
TestMedica One Step Home Scan Kidney Health Screen Test diagnostics are a quick and easy way to check for specific parameters in the urine. The detection of these parameters and their levels may be indicative of an abnormality or an infection.
- Why Kidney Home Scan?
- No need to take time off from work. No insurance copays.
- Private. In-home test results are not shared with anyone.
- Accurate. When used as directed, over 99%.
- Quick & easy. Just dip in urine and read results.
- Each package contains 2 tests.
Approximately 2.8 million adults have kidney trouble. More females suffer from kidney disease than men. Millions have chronic bladder conditions
1. Dip reagent end of strip in FRESH, well mixed urine and remove immediately. (Or, wet reagent area by passing through urine stream.)
2. While removing, run the edge of the strip against the rim of the uring container to remove excess urine.
3. Compare the test area with the color chart on the bottle at the time specified (60 seconds). Do NOT use the chart on the back of this box.
For In Vitro diagnostic use only. (Not for internal use.) Do not reuse the test strip. If you get unexpected results, check with your doctor. Tests and test results are for informational purposes only and are not intended to monitor, treat or diagnose any disease. These urine reagent strips are not diagnostic tools but are used to detect levels of specific parameters. The detection of these parameters in the urine, and the levels thereof may be indicative of an abnormality or infection. ALWAYS rely upon your doctor or health care professional to detect, diagnose and treat any infection or abnormality. If results are unexpected, contact your health care provider.
Two Kidney Health Screens
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.