TestMedica One Step Home Scan Kidney Health Screen Test - 2 Tests
TestMedica One Step Home Scan Kidney Health Screen Test is used to detect the presence of protein in a person's urine. Protein is a large molecule and is normally not excreted into the kidney. When protein is present in urine, it indicates a kidney that is not functioning properly. The presence of protein is an important indicator of kidney disease.
TestMedica One Step Home Scan Kidney Health Screen Test diagnostics are a quick and easy way to check for specific parameters in the urine. The detection of these parameters and their levels may be indicative of an abnormality or an infection.
- Why Kidney Home Scan?
- No need to take time off from work. No insurance copays.
- Private. In-home test results are not shared with anyone.
- Accurate. When used as directed, over 99%.
- Quick & easy. Just dip in urine and read results.
- Each package contains 2 tests.
Approximately 2.8 million adults have kidney trouble. More females suffer from kidney disease than men. Millions have chronic bladder conditions