Pure Erythritol Crystals by NuNaturals
NuNaturals Pure Erythritol Crystals - 5 lbs.
NuNaturals Pure Erythritol Crystals is a naturally-occurring sweetener found in many fruits and vegetables.
What is Erythritol?
- Erythritol is a white crystalline powder derived from corn starch.
- Erythritol has no calories per serving.
- Erythritol is safe for people with diabetes.
- It does not affect blood glucose or insulin levels.
- Erythritol will not cause undesired gastrointestinal or laxative effects.
- Erythritol does not promote tooth decay; mouth bacteria cannot metabolize it.
- Erythritol has a clean, sweet taste. The sweetness level is 75% that of sugar.
- Erythritol is naturally present in fruits and vegetables.
How sweet is NuNaturals Pure Erythritol?
It is as three fourths as sweet as sucrose and has no after-taste.
Is NuNaturals Pure Erythritol Crystals safe for diabetics?
Yes. Erythritol will not raise blood sugar levels even though it is nearly as sweet as sugar.
Use as a sweetener in place of sugar.
Pure Erythritol Crystals.
This product does not contain gluten. The Erythritol used in NuNaturals NoCarbs Blend products is derived from corn.
Contains no soy, yeast, wheat, milk, synthetics, msg, artificial colors or flavors, preservatives, saccharin, aspartame, sucralose, or artificial sweeteners.
Thank you for taking the time to get to know NuNaturals better. They have over 18 years of experience providing nutritional supplements. NuNaturals uses only the highest quality herbs and nutrients to make their products. They belong to the National Nutritional Foods Association (NNFA). They have important information about nutritional products and their industry.
2220 W 2nd Ave
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.