Surya Henna Brasil Cream Hair Coloring and Hair Treatment with Organic Extracts Mahogany - 2.31 oz.
Surya Henna Brasil Cream Hair Coloring with Organic Extracts colors without damaging the hair structure. Henna Brasil Cream is the only hair coloring product with organic extracts that treat the hair and scalp. It conditions, moisturizes and revitalizes the hair while coloring, leaving it much softer and shinier.
Instead of using synthetic fragrances, Surya Henna Cream is formulated with essential oils of Rose, Ylang Ylang, Jasmine and Sandalwood. These give it a milder and more pleasant fragrance than any other coloring product.
Since Surya Henna Cream is a semi-permanent coloring, it gradually washes out and does not stain.
Hair Coloring and Hair Treatment Cream with Organic Extracts
Surya Henna Cream colors while conditioning, moisturizing and revitalizing your hair. Surya Henna Cream formula, enriched with organic extracts, norishes hair for increased luster, softness, and elasticity. Surya Henna Brasil Cream unique coloring process does not strip the melanin from the cortex of the hair, but rater forms a protective coat of rich semi-permanent color around each strand.
Surya Henna Cream is a new concept in hair coloring and treatment; it won't harm your hair or your health. Based in the principles of Ayurveda, Surya Henna Cream is formulated with a botanical complex of 15 herbs and fruits from India and Brazil's Amazon rainforest.
- Henna: moisturizes and forms a protective layer on each hair strand.
- Arnica: functions as a capillary stimulant and as a vasoprotector
- Guarana: a Brazilian fruit that functions as a capillary stimulant
- Acai: a brailian fruit that moisturizes and acts as an emollient and remineralizer.
- Jua: a Brazilian fruit that is anti-inflammatory and stimulates circulation of the scalp.
- Aloe Vera: an emollient that moisturizes and softens.
- Brazil Nut: an emollient that moisturizes, revitalizes and conditions.
Surya Henna Cream Benefits
- Guaranteed to cover gary and white hair on the first application!
- Intensive treatment and shine from scalp to hair ends
- Safe for damaged and chemically treated hair including perms, body waves, relaxed, highlighted and color treated hair.
- Raw miterials extracted with environmental responsibility, pursuing sustainable development.
Surya Henna Cream has been tested and proven by the renowned Institute EVIC BRASIL and can be used after chemical processes based on guanidine, thioglycolate Ammonia or sodium hydroxide.
Does NOT Contain: Parabens, Peroxide, Ammonia, Heavy Metals, PPD, Resorcinol, artificial colors or synthetic fragrance. Therefore doesn’t harm your hair, your health or the environment.
Hypoallerganic and Dermatologically Tested
This Kit Contains:
- 1 Bottle of pre-mixed hair color (2.31 oz./ 70 ml)
- 1 Pair of Plastic Gloves
- 1 Plastic Cup
- Directions of use
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ
Does Surya Henna Brasil hair coloring contain harmful chemical substances?
No. Surya Henna coloring products are free from lead, ammonia, peroxide, heavy metals, parabens, resorcinol and PPD (a synthetic dye).
Can pregnant woman, allergic people or those receiving chemotherapy and radiotherapy use Surya Henna hair coloring?
Surya Henna Powder or Cream hair coloring products contain no ingredients that would be harmful to people in these circumstances. Nevertheless, they would not recommend that you use them without first seeking the advice of a doctor. For your safety, you should perform a sensitivity test as directed on the instruction sheet inside the package.
What is the difference between Surya Henna Powder and Cream?
The color in Henna Powder comes from the ingredients of a totally vegetable formula. The powder has to be mixed with water and the honey that comes with the product. On the other hand, Henna Cream comes ready to use and the color results from the action of pigments enriched with the organic extract of 15 herbs and plants used to treat hair.
May I use Surya Henna coloring either before or after a chemical process?
Surya hair coloring products are compatible with most chemical processes and may even be used on the same day. However, to assure the desired result, a test should be performed by applying a small amount of the product to a strand of hair following the directions on the instruction sheet inside the package.