Mini Bath Massager with Reversible Attachment BA-10-9CTM by HoMedics
HoMedics Mini Bath Massager with Reversible Attachment BA-10-9CTM
Get more out of your shower or bath with the HoMedics Mini Bath Massager. HoMedics Mini Bath Massager is a palm-sized unit. HoMedics Mini Bath Massager comes with a reversible attachment; terry cloth for cleansing on one side and loofah for exfoliating on the other side. Use either side for washing or use HoMedics Mini Bath Massager without the attachment for an invigorating vibration massage.
HoMedics Mini Bath Massager Features:
- Invigorating Vibration Massage - #1 Brand in Massage
- Custom Reversible Attachment - Exfoliating Loofah Sponge or Cleansing Terry Cloth
- Integrated Hand Strap - Helps you keep a grip; great for easy drying
- Waterproof and Battery Operated - For use in the bath or shower (4 “AAA” batteries)
Turn an ordinary bath into a relaxing oasis when you add a HoMedics bath cushion to your tub, or use one of HoMedics' invigorating massagers. HoMedics' bath pillows offer ultimate comfort and support with soothing massage, while HoMedics' handheld massagers work to relax and revitalize your entire body. Enjoy the benefits of massage in the comfort of your own home. HoMedics offers a full line of shiatsu and rolling massagers to help you relax and soothe from head to toe. Reward yourself or someone else with the latest HoMedics massage products.
Since HoMedics was founded in 1987, they have become the #1 name in health and wellness. HoMedics' extensive line of personal wellness products allow you to relax your body, renew your spirit and simplify your life. As the innovative leader in self-care, wellness and personal health products, HoMedics continues to strive to provide you with products that promote your well-being.
Changing the Face of Wellness
HoMedics believes that nothing is more important than your health. HoMedics' revolutionary products and ideas have transformed the world of personal wellness for consumers worldwide. And we continue to invest in the latest technological advances to provide you with the most innovative personal well-being products available.
The Quality You Demand
HoMedics stands by their products. Each one is created with the highest quality components and is quality crafted for years of dependable use.
Create Your Own Oasis With HoMedics
HoMedics offers an extensive assortment of personal wellness products that are created to help you restore the balance to your life. With HoMedics products, it's easy to be proactive in the maintenance of your health and well-being. So discover the new era of personal wellness with HoMedics. HoMedics looks forward to bringing you better health for years to come.
Operating Instructions (see instruction manual for illustrations/diagrams):
- This bath massager is for use in the bath and is fully submersible.
- Remove small plastic tab by opening battery compartment. Turn top counter-clockwise to remove. Then grip tab and pull forcefully. Dispose of tab.
- Press Power button to activate. With plastic tab removed, Mini Bath Massager will continue to run without holding down the Power button.
- Reversible attachment can be used on either the terry cloth side, or loofah side.
- Position attachment with desired texture facing away from massager.
- Hook elastic loops on attachment over tabs on massager to secure.
- Hold Mini Bath Massager over desired area to be massaged.
- After completing your massage, turn Mini Bath Massager off by depressing Power button once.
- When batteries need replacing, open battery compartment. Insert three "AAA" batteries into the chamber as directed on the compartment and replace top gripping section.
- When closing the unit, please be sure the arrows align to ensure waterproof seal.
When using an electrical appliance, basic precautions should always be followed. Read all instructions before using.
- This product is not intended for medical use. It is intended only to provide a luxurious massage.
- Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by, on or near children, invalids or disabled persons.
- Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in the instruction manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by HoMedics; specifically any attachments not provided with the unit.
- Not for use by children. This is not a toy.
- Turn off appliance when not in use.
- Never operate this appliance if it has been damaged or if it is not working properly. Return it to the HoMedics Service Center for examination and repair.
- Keep away from heated surfaces.
- This appliance is designed for household use only.
- If you have concerns regarding your health, consult your doctor before using this product.
- Those with the following conditions should consult their doctor before using this product:
- Heart Disease
- Malignant Tumor
- Conditions requiring rest
- If at any time soreness, rash or pain occurs, discontinue use and consult your physician.
- NEVER use this product directly on swollen or inflamed areas, skin eruptions or an open wound.
- A massage session longer than 15 minutes is not recommended.
- Use only the size and type of batteries specified.
- When installing batteries, observe proper +/- polarities. Incorrect installation of battery may cause damage to the unit.
- Do not mix different types of batteries together (e.g., alkaline with carbon-zinc or old batteries with new ones)
- If the unit is not going to be used for a long period of time, remove batteries to prevent damage due to possible battery leakage.
- Do not dispose of batteries in fire. Batteries may explode or leak.
- Clean the battery contacts and also those of the device prior to battery installation.
- Remove used batteries promptly. Please recycle or dispose of batteries per local regulations.
This product contains small parts that may present a choking hazard for young children.
- Custom Reversible Attachment: Exfoliating Loofah Sponge or Cleansing Terry Cloth
- Integrated Hand Strap - Helps you keep a grip; great for easy drying
- Waterproof and Battery Operated - For use in the bath or shower (4 “AAA” batteries )
Since HoMedics was founded in 1987, the company has developed an extensive line of personal wellness products that allow you to relax your body, renew your spirit and simplify your life. As the innovative leader in self-care, wellness and personal health products, HoMedics continues to strive to provide you with products that promote your well-being. HoMedics offers an extensive assortment of personal wellness products that are created to help you restore the balance between your mind, body and soul. With these products, it's easy to be proactive in the maintenance of your health and well-being.
3000 Pontiac Trail, Dept. 168
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.