EnviraScape Illuminated Relaxation Fountain Old Napoli WFL-NPLI by HoMedics
HoMedics EnviraScape Old Napoli Tabletop Illuminated Relaxation Fountain WFL-NPLI (approx. 9"L x 8.5"W x 9.5"H)
Create an oasis of light and serenity with HoMedics EnviraScape Old Napoli Illuminated Relaxation Fountain. HoMedics EnviraScape Old Napoli Illuminated Relaxation Fountain's unique lighting creates a soft reflection of the natural water flow. HoMedics EnviraScape Old Napoli Illuminated Relaxation Fountain enables you to relax and enjoy the natural, soothing sounds of water that create a stress free ambience.
HoMedics EnviraScape Old Napoli Illuminated Relaxation Fountain Features:
- Unique Reverse Water Action - shoots water up to second tier
- Special Effect Lighting - softly illuminates fountain and reflects water flow for a more dramatic effect
- Soothing Sound of Cascading Waters - helps you relax by creating a stress free ambience
- Innovative, Artistic Design - enhances the environment at home or work.
- Improves Concentration - masks distractions so you can stay focused
- Durable Electrical Water Pump - can be operated from any indoor electrical outlet
- Convenient Tabletop Size - fountain measures approximately 9"L x 8.5"W x 9.5"H)
The Sounds of Nature Soothe Human Nature
The HoMedics EnviraScape Old Napoli Tabletop Illuminated Relaxation Fountain, like the entire HoMedics product line, is built with high-quality craftsmanship to provide you with years of dependable service. HoMedics hopes that you will find it to be the finest product of its kind. EnviraScape enables you to create an all-encompassing environment with sound. The sound of flowing water enhances your environment by releasing negative ions, and promoting relaxation. Only EnviraScape offers you the luxury of these vital benefits with its creative design which adds beauty to any indoor environment.
HoMedics EnviraScape Illuminated Relaxation Fountains
HoMedics Home Décor collection is designed to stimulate your senses while creating a relaxing environment in your home. With a variety of designs, you can enjoy a fountain as a soothing, decorative piece in any room in your home. Create a tranquil environment with one of HoMedics stylish EnviraScape Illuminated Relaxation Fountains. With peaceful sounds of flowing water, HoMedics' beautifully designed fountains not only decorate, but also turn any room into a calming sanctuary.
Since HoMedics was founded in 1987, they have become the #1 name in health and wellness. HoMedics' extensive line of personal wellness products allow you to relax your body, renew your spirit and simplify your life. As the innovative leader in self-care, wellness and personal health products, HoMedics continues to strive to provide you with products that promote your well-being.
Changing the Face of Wellness
HoMedics believes that nothing is more important than your health. HoMedics' revolutionary products and ideas have transformed the world of personal wellness for consumers worldwide. And we continue to invest in the latest technological advances to provide you with the most innovative personal well-being products available.
The Quality You Demand
HoMedics stands by their products. Each one is created with the highest quality components and is quality crafted for years of dependable use.
Create Your Own Oasis With HoMedics
HoMedics offers an extensive assortment of personal wellness products that are created to help you restore the balance to your life. With HoMedics products, it's easy to be proactive in the maintenance of your health and well-being. So discover the new era of personal wellness with HoMedics. HoMedics looks forward to bringing you better health for years to come.
Assembly and Instructions for Use (see instruction manual for illustrations):
Unpack the product. To get the best results, please operate pump complete submerged. Keep the water level above the minimum water level at all times.
- Place the base on a flat surface. Lead the pump cord through the cord slot on the bottom of the base. This will ensure that the unit is balanced when placed on a flat surface.
- Insert the light bulb into the light clip located inside the base.
- Warning: Bulb may get hot, allow to cool completely before touching.
- Insert the pump outlet into the water tube and align the arrow marking of fountain top with arrow marking at the edge of the base, so that the fountain top stands on the base securely.
- Fill fountain base with enough clean water to completely cover the water pump, the water level should be even with the watermark. Place river rocks on the platform for decoration. Plug the cord into 120V household outlet. The fountain is controlled by the switch located on the power cord. If pump doesn't operate, rotate in-line switch once to turn "on" and once more to turn "off".
- Note: Ensure that the electrical cord loops below the electrical outlet to form a "Drip Loop". This will prevent water from running down the cord into the electrical outlet.
- Arrange the river rocks as you like. If splashing occurs, rearrange the river rocks. If water is not flowing properly out of the upwards jets, use the cleaning pin (included) and push through the upward jets for maximum water flow.
- The cleaning pin is stored in the base for easy access.
- To protect surfaces that are not waterproof, HoMedics has included a splash mat. If you choose to use the splash mat, please place on a flat surface and set the fountain on top.
- Changing light bulb: First, unplug fountain and let bulb cool down. Remove the bulb from the rubber plug in the plastic tube. Gently pull the rubber plug together with the bulb cover out from the plastic tube and slowly pull apart. Use caution with glass tube. Insert the rubber plug back into the plastic tube. Pull bulb straight out from rubber neck. Replace with new bulb, inserting prongs into the holes. Place bulb cover securely onto rubber neck and slide together into rubber of plastic tube.
- To clean the pump: Unplug from electrical outlet. Remove it from the base of the fountain. Use a small brush or stream of water to remove any debris. Wash the filter sponge once a week to ensure the best performance of water streams.
- To keep water clean: Periodically change water and clean the product according to the water condition. Keeping the water clean prevents the water from becoming sticky and creating build-up. Using distilled water to prevent mineral build-up is recommended.
- To clean off hard water deposits on the base: Clean the container in a mixture of vinegar and water to clean and remove any mineral build-up.
- Keeping the water at an optimum level: Add water periodically to keep water level at an optimum level and to avoid shortening the life of the bulb.
- Note: Never let the pump run dry.
- Fountain storage: Unplug the fountain from the electrical outlet, empty the water, and store in a dry, cool place.
- If the pump fails to operate, check the following: Check the circuit breaker, or try a different outlet to make sure the pump is getting electrical power.
- Note: Always disconnect from electrical outlet before handling the pump.
- If the pump gurgles, spews, or "burps": Check the water level to make sure the pump has enough water to function.
- Obtaining a desired water level: Check the water level daily the first week to measure the rate of evaporation; refill with water as needed.
- If water is splashing outside the fountain: Rearrange the rocks by moving them to the area in the base where they can be hit directly by falling water.
Due to the imperfect edges which are inherent to HoMedics' natural stone fountains, water may splash outside the base of the unit. Therefore, HoMedics strongly recommends that you place your fountain on a water-proof surface or that you cover the surface with some waterproof barrier. Do not place on any surface that can be damaged by water.
When using an electrical appliance, basic precautions should always be followed. Read all instructions before using.
To reduce the risk of electric shock:
- Always unplug the appliance from the electrical outlet immediately after using and before cleaning.
- Do not reach for an appliance that has fallen into water. Unplug it immediately.
- Do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink. Do not place in or drop into water or other liquid.
- Do not connect to any voltage other than that shown on the pump.
- Do not pump flammable liquids.
- Do not use water above 86 degrees.
To reduce the risk of burns, fire, electric shock or injury to persons:
- An appliance should never be left unattended when plugged in. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before putting on or taking off parts or attachments.
- Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by or near children, invalids or disabled persons.
- Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in the included instruction manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by HoMedics; specifically any attachments not provided with the unit.
- Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord, plug, pump, cable or housing. If it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, return it to HoMedics Service Center for examination and repair.
- Keep cord away from heated surfaces.
- Never drop or insert any object into any opening.
- Do not operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
- Do not carry this appliance by supply cord or use cord as handle.
- To disconnect, remove plug from outlet.
- This appliance is designed for indoor use only. Do not use outdoors.
The pump must be completely submerged in water. If the pump is making noises, most likely it is not completely submerged in water. Only set the fountain and fountain parts on waterproof surfaces. Save the instruction guide.
Please read all instructions carefully before operating:
- Never leave the appliance unattended, especially if children are present.
- Never cover the appliance when it is in operation.
- This unit should not be used by children without adult supervision.
- Always keep the cord away from high temperature and fire.
- Unplug the pump from power source before cleaning, maintenance or disassembling.
- To get the best flowing effect, product must be placed on a flat surface and should never be placed on an electrical appliance.
- Never let pump run dry, as this will shorten life of the pump.
- Do not lift, carry, hang, or pull the pump by the power cord.
- Operate with tap water or distilled water only.
- The electrical cord of this product cannot be replaced. If it sustains damage, you must stop using this product immediately and return it to the HoMedics Service Center for repair. (See the warranty section in the instruction guide for HoMedics address).
- Disconnect the appliance from outlet before putting hands into water.
HoMedics EnviraScape Old Napoli Illuminated Relaxation Fountain includes:
- Fountain Top
- River Rocks
- Light Bulb
- Power Adaptor
- Cleaning Pin
- Filter Sponge
- Splash Mat
- Instruction Manual
Since HoMedics was founded in 1987, the company has developed an extensive line of personal wellness products that allow you to relax your body, renew your spirit and simplify your life. As the innovative leader in self-care, wellness and personal health products, HoMedics continues to strive to provide you with products that promote your well-being. HoMedics offers an extensive assortment of personal wellness products that are created to help you restore the balance between your mind, body and soul. With these products, it's easy to be proactive in the maintenance of your health and well-being.
3000 Pontiac Trail, Dept. 168
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
Lovely relaxation fountain. Bought this as a birthday gift for my wife. She loves the colors and the effect of those return water jets. Easy to assemble and maintain. However, despite following the assembly directions exactly, the pump is VERY loud. Fortunately for me, my wife enjoys the sound of humming machines as much as the water sound (go figure), so I kept it, but I doubt everyone will want to put up with it. Also, like other people have said, I would have liked for the unit to have included more rocks for aesthetic reasons, but it works just fine. Bottom line: if you don't mind some pump noise, you will enjoy this unit.