Tea Tree Therapy - Whitening Toothpaste with Tea Tree Oil - 3 oz. (85 gm)
Tea Tree Therapy Whitening Toothpaste with Tea Tree Oil, with its low abrasive cleanser, Dicalcium Phosphate (naturally occurring), combined with the antiseptic properties of Tea Tree Oil will safely remove stains, and plaque build-up when used as part of your daily oral hygiene program. For daily cleaning use Tea Tree Therapy Toothpaste with Baking Soda and Tea Tree Therapy Mouthwash to leave your mouth clean and refreshed!
Tea Tree Therapy Whitening Toothpaste with Tea Tree Oil Highlights:
- Contains no artificial sweetener and no fluoride.
- Antiseptic properties of Tea Tree Oil.
- Pleasant tasting.
- Fresh mint taste.
- All natural whitener.
- Helps reduce the bacteria that causes decay and plaque.
About Tea Tree Therapy
All Tea Tree Therapy products are made only from the species "Melaleuca Alternifolia." Considered by many users to be most therapeutic of the 100 and more varieties of tea tree plants. In addition all Tea Tree Therapy Products are made with 100% Pure Therapeutic grade antiseptic essential oil Terpinen-4-ol min 36% Cineole Average -3%. A higher standard than mandated by the Australian government for Tea Tree products.
Tea Tree Oil, "First Aid Kit in a bottle"
There are many other uses for tea tree oil:
- A natural deodorizer. Add a few drops of tea tree oil to your wash to help deodorize clothes to get rid of odors.
- Add a few drops of tea tree oil to your household cleaning solution. Will help repel insects.
- Tea tree oil has a deodorizing effect when added to cleaning solution.
- Helps disinfect areas that may harbor bacteria and viruses.