Tea Tree Therapy - Tea Tree Toothpaste with Baking Soda - 5 oz. (142 g)
The all natural dual cleaning system in Tea Tree Therapy Tea Tree Toothpaste with Baking Soda provides both Calcium Carbonate and Sodium Bicarbonate. Therapeutic grade Tea Tree Oil with its natural antiseptic properties controls the bacteria which causes plaque and tartar. Parsley seed oil will naturally freshen your breath. Tea Tree Therapy Tea Tree Toothpaste with Baking Soda, Tea Tree Therapy Whitening Toothpaste and Tea Tree Therapy Mouthwash, combined with proper brushing and oral care will leave your teeth clean, your gums healthy and your breath refreshed!
Tea Tree Therapy Tea Tree Toothpaste with Baking Soda Highlights:
- This is a natural hygiene product.
- No artificial sweeteners and no fluoride.
- It has special benefits for gum conditions.
- It is a pleasant tasting family toothpaste.
- Dual Cleansing System- Calcium Carbonate and Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda).
- Parsley Seed Oil to freshen the breath.
- Use with Tea Tree Oil Whitening Toothpaste and Tea Tree Alcohol Free Mouthwash.
About Tea Tree Therapy
All Tea Tree Therapy products are made only from the species "Melaleuca Alternifolia." Considered by many users to be most theurapeutic of the 100 and more varieties of tea tree plants. In addition all Tea Tree Therapy Products are made with 100% Pure Therapeutic grade antiseptic essential oil Terpinen-4-ol min 36% Cineole Average -3%. A higher standard than mandated by the Australian goverment for Tea Tree products.
Tea Tree Oil, "First Aid Kit in a bottle"
There are many other uses for tea tree oil:
- A natural deodorizer. Add a few drops of tea tree oil to your wash to help deodorize clothes to get rid of odors.
- Add a few drops of tea tree oil to your household cleaning solution. Will help repel insects.
- Tea tree oil has a deodorizing effect when added to cleaning solution.
- Helps disinfect areas that may harbor bacteria and viruses.