Organix South - TheraVeda Liver Support - 60 Vegetarian Capsules
The herbs found in Organix South TheraVeda Liver Support formula has been used for thousands of years to support healthy liver function and to help strengthen and purify the body. Organix South TheraVeda Liver Support contains bhringaraj, guduchi, turmeric and neem. Organix South TheraVeda Liver Support is gluten free.
Organix South TheraVeda Liver Support is the perfect herbal blend for enhanced metabolism, digestive support, radiant skin and abundant energy.
Organix-South uses an innovative, patent-pending technology that combines the power of supercritical extracts and the wisdom of whole herbs to create their TheraVeda dietary supplements. Supercritical CO2 extraction is an environmentally-friendly process, using NO harmful solvents, resulting in a concentrated broad spectrum extract. TheraVeda combines this supercritical extract with the hydrophilic (or water-soluble extract), then binds these back to the whole herb. This process allows us to offer the targeted potency and concentration of the extracts along with the holistic benefits of the whole herb, unlike any other herbal supplements available today.
Sharing the bounty is a part of their company mission. Their efforts help to sustain farmers and wild crafters in India, and benefit their customers by offering the highest quality herbal dietary supplements.
TheraVeda herbal products offer:
- Certified organic, ethically wild-crafted and fairly traded herbs
- Supercritical CO2 extraction
- Life-enhancing herbal formulations
Organix-South’s TheraVeda vegetarian capsules are gluten-free and contain NO corn, soy, salt, yeast, sugar, wheat, egg or dairy products and are formulated without the use of preservatives, artificial flavors or colors.
About Organix-South and their Mission
Organix-South, the world’s leading manufacturer of certified-organic Neem products, is a rapidly growing natural products division of Nutraceutical Corporation, located in rural central Florida. They are a young and idealistic group of individuals who believe that the details matter and that the journey is half the fun. They are committed to promoting organic, fairly traded and ethically wild-crafted herbal dietary supplements and protective body care products. Their mission is to create wholesome and natural products while taking care of the planet.
They create, manufacture and sell neem and other Ayurvedic herbal products. They conduct their work through responsible research, product development and purchasing to create alternative and healthy solutions to many current afflictions and maladies. They strive to treat all those they affect with integrity.
Their Code of Ethics
- They are fair, truthful and honest in relations with their customers, co-workers, suppliers and with the public.
- They purchase raw materials that do not endanger the future sustainability of the crop, land or water systems.
- They purchase raw materials based on the key issues of quality and sustainability. Price is not the most important consideration.
- They are aware of, and compassionately responsive to, their changing world.
- They are responsible, good citizens, and useful members of their communities.
- They strive to constantly improve in their practices, policies and ethics. Their mission and code are dynamic.
- They conduct their business in ways which give us pride in their work and in their products and services.
- They work to earn the respect and esteem of all concerned.
- They empower their employees to uphold their code of ethics.
- They comply with the laws, and present full disclosure of all ingredients on their product labels.
- They regard as imperative the financial success, stability and growth of their business in accordance with these principles.
Their Other Efforts
They are a privately held company supporting American jobs while building mutually beneficial partnerships with organic farmers and wild-crafters in India. They buy many of their herbs through a relationship they created with Nisarga Biotech (Nisarga means nature) in the organic Umbari Farm, located southeast of Mumbai in India. The farm itself has been certified organic through the internationally recognized ECOCERT™ and they have committed to providing financial assistance to help nearby farmers convert to organic growing as well.
Umbari encompasses 10 acres of organic farm land surrounded by 20 acres of national forest areas that also have been certified organic for ethically wild-crafted herbs. They also purchase herbs from Vita Organic Farms which has access to over 300 acres of certified organic farms.
To ensure that their herbs are fairly traded and sustainably harvested, they pay 10% over market value for herbs harvested by the Umbari and Vita farms. They enrich the health of the earth by supporting organic agriculture, and they nourish the people who grow and collect their organic herbs.
At the same time, they third-party test all of their herbs for botanical identify, purity and strength to ensure that their customers receive therapeutic-grade herbal products that are cruelty-free and made for the whole family (pets too!).