Organix South - TheraNeem Pet Shampoo - 64 oz. (1.89 L)
Organix South TheraNeem Pet Shampoo will cleanse and revitalize your pet’s skin and coat. Organix South TheraNeem Pet Shampoo formula cleans gently, without harsh chemicals, soaps or synthetic waxy thickeners. You will love how your beloved pet’s coat will look, feel and smell after using Organix South TheraNeem Pet Shampoo.
Organix South TheraNeem Pet Shampoo Highlights:
- Original formula, fresh new look
- Safe for dogs and cats
- pH balanced and conditioning
Neem is respected by Ayurvedic practitioners for its ability to supports healthy skin & coats for humans and animals alike. Used for centuries, Neem protects, nourishes and moisturizes even the most sensitive skin.
Neem has been used for thousands of years in Ayurvedic treatments, applications which have been validated in more than 100 studies in universities and research centers around the world.
Neem oil contains extraordinarily high levels of antioxidants, which help protect the skin from free radicals caused by over-exposure to sun, environmental toxins and other damaging elements.
Neem oil also contains high levels of fatty acids that soak in quickly to soothe and nourish even chronically dry and itchy skin.
Neem leaf, when taken internally, acts as a blood purifier and tonic, supports healthy skin, immune system response, healthy bowel function, and aids in the maintenance of glucose stability.
About Organix South
Organix-South, the world's leading manufacturer of certified-organic Neem products, is a rapidly growing natural products division of Nutraceutical Corporation, located in rural central Florida. They are a young and idealistic group of individuals who believe that the details matter and that the journey is half the fun. They are committed to promoting organic, fairly traded and ethically wild-crafted herbal dietary supplements and protective body care products. Their mission is to create wholesome and natural products while taking care of the planet.
Organix South create, manufacture and sell neem and other Ayurvedic herbal products. They conduct their work through responsible research, product development and purchasing to create alternative and healthy solutions to many current afflictions and maladies. They strive to treat all those they affect with integrity.
Code of Ethics
- Have fair, truthful and honest in relations with their customers, co- workers, suppliers and with the public.
- Purchase raw materials that do not endanger the future sustainability of the crop, land or water systems.
- Purchase raw materials based on the key issues of quality and sustainability. Price is not the most important consideration.
- Be aware of, and compassionately responsive to, the changing world.
- Be responsible, good citizens, and useful members of their communities.
- Strive to constantly improve in practices, policies and ethics. The mission and code are dynamic.
- Conduct business with pride in work, products and services.
- Work to earn the respect and esteem of all concerned.
- Empower their employees to uphold code of ethics.
- Comply with the laws, and present full disclosure of all ingredients on product labels.
- Regard as imperative the financial success, stability and growth of their business in accordance with these principles.
Oragnix-South are a privately held company supporting American jobs while building mutually beneficial partnerships with organic farmers and wild-crafters in India. They buy many of their herbs through a relationship they created with Nisarga Biotech (Nisarga means nature) in the organic Umbari Farm, located southeast of Mumbai in India. The farm itself has been certified organic through the internationally recognized ECOCERT and they have committed to providing financial assistance to help nearby farmers convert to organic growing as well.
Umbari encompasses 10 acres of organic farm land surrounded by 20 acres of national forest areas that also have been certified organic for ethically wild-crafted herbs. They also purchase herbs from Vita Organic Farms which has access to over 300 acres of certified organic farms.
To ensure that their herbs are fairly traded and sustainably harvested, they pay 10% over market value for herbs harvested by the Umbari and Vita farms. They enrich the health of the earth by supporting organic agriculture, and they nourish the people who grow and collect their organic herbs.
At the same time, they third-party test all of their herbs for botanical identify, purity and strength to ensure that their customers receive therapeutic-grade herbal products that are cruelty-free and made for the whole family (pets too!).