Tea Tree Therapy - 15% Water Soluble Tea Tree Oil Antiseptic - 2 oz. (60 mL)
Tea Tree Therapy 15% Water Soluble Tea Tree Oil Antiseptic solution is an economical water miscible form making it an ideal product to apply over large skin areas with minimal chance of irritation from being to concentrated. Tea Tree Therapy 15% Water Soluble Tea Tree Oil Antiseptic is ideal to use in nearly all normal tea tree oil applications including conditions such as cold sores, mouth ulcer, facial care, abrasions, insect bites, congestion, nail and foot hygiene, cuts and minor burns. Tea Tree Therapy 15% Water Soluble Tea Tree Oil Antiseptic has the added benefit of benefit readily dispersed in water so that a small quantity can be spread over large skin areas, for use in bathing, douching or cleansing wounds where a lower dose of oil is needed.
Tea Tree Therapy 15% Water Soluble Tea Tree Oil Antiseptic Highlights:
- Very soothing product
- Is safe for to use for oral, topical and inhalation
- Safe and effective for douching- 1 part of 15% Water Soluble to 7 parts purified water.
- Effective for fungal infections in toenail and finger nails. An ideal foot soak.
- Cuts, burns or bites apply direct to area.
- Add 1 capful to vaporizer for throat and chest complaints.
- Use as a general household cleanser as a disinfectant for bathrooms, sickrooms, garbage pails, etc. - 2 capfuls of 15% Water Soluble added to 1 quart of water.
- Add 2 capfuls to wash to kill bacteria and freshen your clothes and linen.
About Tea Tree Therapy
All Tea Tree Therapy products are made only from the species "Melaleuca Alternifolia." Considered by many users to be most theurapeutic of the 100 and more varieties of tea tree plants. In addition all Tea Tree Therapy Products are made with 100% Pure Therapeutic grade antiseptic essential oil Terpinen-4-ol min 36% Cineole Average -3%. A higher standard than mandated by the Australian goverment for Tea Tree products.
Tea Tree Oil, "First Aid Kit in a bottle"
There are many other uses for tea tree oil:
- A natural deodorizer. Add a few drops of tea tree oil to your wash to help deodorize clothes to get rid of odors.
- Add a few drops of tea tree oil to your household cleaning solution. Will help repel insects.
- Tea tree oil has a deodorizing effect when added to cleaning solution.
- Helps disinfect areas that may harbor bacteria and viruses.