Test Time Drug Test by TDS, Inc.
TEST TIME drug test is only the first step in a two-step process for determining the presence of drugs of abuse. This test provides only a preliminary test result. A more specific alternative chemical method must be used in oreder to obtain a confirmed analytical result. You must consult your health care provider or refer all preliminary results to the laboratory in order to obtain step two: a confirmed ult. (See user instructions.)
This skit provides gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GC/MS) as the confirmation method which has been established by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) as the rpeferred confirming analytical method.
Confirmed positive results are confidentially reported by a toxicology specialist.
1. Apply 4 drops of Urine into sample well.
2. Read results in 5-8 minutes.
3. A colored line next to the THC indicates a negative result.
4. No line indicates a preliminary results.
1. Two one-panel test cassettes with pipette
2. User instructions
3. One urine collection cup with temperature strip
4. One snap-top confirmation bottle
5. One confirmation shipping box
6. One chain of custody form
7. One specimen bag with absorbent pad
8. Confirmation bottle and shipping box seals.
About TDS, Inc.
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.