Whey Factors 100% Natural Whey Protein by Natural Factors
Natural Factors - Whey Factors 100% Natural Whey Protein French Vanilla - 12 oz.
Natural Factors Whey Factors is a pure source of high quality whey protein, with no added sugar that provides support for muscle development and repair as well as the immune system
- No Sugar added. No artificial Sweeteners. GMO Free!
- BSE and rBGH free! (From cows that have not been treated with growth hormones)
- Non-denatured, microfiltered pure whey
- Low in lactose--only 1 gram per serving
- High in protein--15 grams per serving
- Rich in glutamic acid and branched-chain-amino acids (BCAA)
- Provides beneficial whey protein microfractions including immunoglobulin and lactoferrin
- Mixes instantly
What is Whey Protein?
Whey protein is a mixture of some of the proteins naturally found in milk. The major proteins found in whey protein include beta-lactoglobulin and alpha-lactalbumin. Whey protein has one of the highest protein digestibility-corrected amino acid scores (PDCAAS; a measure of protein bioavailability) and is more rapidly digested than other proteins, such as casein (another milk protein).
Where is it found?
During the process of making milk into cheese, whey protein is separated from the milk. This whey protein is then incorporated into ice cream, bread, canned soup, infant formulas, and other food products. Supplements containing whey protein are also available.
Natural Factors priority is enhancing people's health.
- They offer more than 300 different formulas available exclusively at natural health stores.
- They are family-owned, Canadian-based business.
- They have produced and sold quality supplements to North Americans for more than 50 years.
- They grow their own herbs, organically and process them fresh from the fields.
- They test and standardize herbs for total quality control.
- Their science team includes medical doctors, naturopathic physicians, researchers and herbalists from around the world.
- They create new, condition-specific formulas that are clinically proven to work.
- Their laboratory facilities comply with Good Laboratory Practices and are among the finest in North America.
- They meet or exceed Canadian Government Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) guidelines and all Health Canada and FDA regulatory requirements
A quality herbal product starts with the highest quality fresh organic plant material. The efficacy of herbal products has always been affected by growing conditions, harvesting, processing and storage. At Factor Farms in beautiful Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada our quality can be guaranteed as we control the entire process from seedling to finished product.
To grow herbs organically no chemical fertilizers, herbicides, fungicides or pesticides are allowed. We use only natural substances that have been approved by the organic industry. You can be assured that the fresh herb extracts contain no traces of unwanted chemical. Even the seed and plant sources are organic.
To be organically certified, certification inspectors work closely with growers to ensure that the organic standards are adhered to. We must keep detailed records of what we use on our farm. Even after harvest, processing is regulated so that no harmful chemicals are used to manufacture the fresh herb extracts.
Local cultivation of medicinal herbs at Factors Farms ensures that the herbs are picked, processed, and extracted at just the right time when the active ingredients are at their peak.
Natural Factor knows that the natural habitats of many herbs are shrinking and that over-harvesting from the wild can endanger native medicinal plant populations. So organic cultivation of herbs is preferred over "wild crafting".
Mix one scoop (20 grams) in 6 fluid ounces or more of water and shake in a shaker cup. Use 1-3 times per day or as directed by a health professional.
Serving Option: Try Whey Factors mixed with milk or your favorite beverage; soy, rice, or almond milk.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Natural Factors - Whey Factors 100% Natural Whey Protein|
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (20 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 17|
||Amount Per Serving
| Calories from Fat
| Saturated Fat
|Pure Whey Protein Concentrate and Isolate
(milk) (microfiltered, non-denatured)
|Enzyme Powder (protease, papain, lipase)
|Stevia Leaf Powder
|**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
† Daily Value not established.
‡ Contains less than 1% of the Daily Value of this nutrient.
|Other Ingredients: Natural French vanilla flavor, guar gum.|
Contains possible traces of soy.
Contains no artificial preservatives, color or sweeteners; no wheat or yeast. No added sugar.
Whey Protein Microfractions
Amino Acid Profile
About Natural Factors
Natural Factors’ supplements are part of a holistic approach to personal health. Roland Gahler is Natural Factors' visionary leader. His investment in people, science and technology has contributed to the creation of natural health formulas that are safe, reliable and effective. The company’s goal is to deliver supplements which marry the wisdom of ancient herbal physicians and the science of modern clinical research to enhance the health of consumers everywhere.
1111 80th Street S.W., Suite 100
1 (800) 322-8704Fax:
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
I really l love the taste of Natural Factors French Vanilla. I add berries along with Natural Vitality's Organic Life vitamins. Add some milk and a tsp of cinnamon makes for super yummy protein shake! Great way to start the day and takes a few minutes to make!
Great flavor! No gritty texture. High protein
Taste good and good value