Samson Brands - Green Power Juicer Twin Gear Model KPE1304 White
Samson Brands Green Power Twin Gear juicers provide the most nutrient-rich juice available from a domestic juice extractor. They are the tool of choice for the serious juicing enthusiast and for those who are using juicing to combat poor health or maximum nutrition. Manufactured by the original inventor of the GreenPower Gold (1992), the GreenLife & Greenstar (1998) This juicer is the leader and newest of all imported Twin Gear machines, so you can buy with confidence.
The Green Power 1304 is the latest edition from the same family as the Kempo, Hippocrates and Samson Ultra and the machines have the same juicing parts. There are slight differences in the cosmetics and accessory levels between the versions available but the performance is the same for most functions. The attraction of this model comes from the excellent price and value. Given that its performance is more or less the same as the other compact Twin Gear machines; Samson thinks this one offers excellent value. It is the latest version of this machine.
- EASY TO CLEAN - Juice Extractor is easy to clean and to carry.
- MAGNETIC AND BIO-CERAMIC TECHNOLOGY - Juice Extractor uses powerful magnets and bio-ceramic materials in its Juice Bowl and Twin Gears, thereby producing fresh juice which can be stored for longer periods.
- SEPARATING PESTICIDES - Juice Extractor filters out harmful pesticides extracting the natural juice in fruits and vegetables.
- TWIN GEARS DO NOT TOUCH EACH OTHER - The twin metal gears do not touch each other which prevents any possibility of metal scraps caused by friction to get into the juice or pulp.
- AUTOMATIC PULP EJECTION - Two adjustable pulp inlet caps permit high levels of juice extraction from a wide variety of fruits and vegetables.
- MULTI-PURPOSE FUNCTIONS - Vegetables and various grains can be easily ground. Using multi-purpose parts (optional), it can make a variety of pastas and noodles, as well as clean juice.
- LOW NOISE, HIGH QUALITY JUICING - The low speed rotation (160 rpm) of the unique, powerful, twin gear impeller and pressing system generates virtually no heat that would cause denature to the juice. Fruits and vegetables are thoroughly crushed, rather than cutting and shredding them into small pieces.
- AUTOMATIC OVERHEATING THERMOSTAT - The automatic motor thermostat prevents the motor from overheating.
It also offers an optional separate set of gears and parts for wheatgrass that perform better than the normal juicing gears when making this potent juice. It has separate screens for vegetables, fruit and crushing/pureeing functions and a separate pulp pressure adjuster for soft fruits. It can be used to make nut butter and frozen fruit sorbets. Also included in the box are pasta and noodle attachments and a DVD. The DVD gives a quick visual reference before you start juicing with the Green Power 1304 for the first time.
The pulp control nozzle is easily accessible and the low speed twin gears share the familiar "Bio-Magnetic" technology that is claimed to preserve the juice for longer periods. Magnets are fitted in the base of the jug too and a stainless steel pulp catcher is also included.
Like all Twin Gear machines, this model is excellent at making green juices. Herbs, wheatgrass, barleygrass, pine needles and all other healthy greens are thoroughly pulverized by the closely fitting gears that grind everything to a fine pulp.
Currently available in white, the GreenPower 1304 offers excellent value and it is lighter and more compact than some other Twin Gear machines. The optional separate wheatgrass gears will increase the appeal even further for some juicing enthusiasts.
Previous designs of twin gear juicers that the new KPE1304 Twin Gear surpasses were the Original Green Power Gold released to the market in 1995. The Greenstar juicer, which is a reworked edition of the Greenlife juicer introduced to the market in 1997, and the Samson Ultra which is a slightly older version of of the Green Power KPE1304 Twin Gear.
The KPE1304 Twin Gear Pro is produced in the very same factory as the new Samson Ultra, but key differences are:
- An exposed pulp adjustment knob which was hidden and very difficult to get at in the Samson Ultra, you actually needed to remove a portion of its cover and turn it with a screw driver to adjust it, not very convenient. The logic behind the new adjusting knob is that you want to be able to apply different amounts of pressure depending upon what you are juicing, a different amount of pressure for example when juicing a carrot, versus wheatgrass. With the adjusting knob, you can easily change this.
- A much more advanced and durable stainless steel locking mechanism versus the much more simpler and more prone to stress plastic locking knob utilized in the Samson Ultra. Still the juicers are virtually identical and we offer a 10 year warranty for the Kempro Pro e1303 like the Samson, along with Pasta Making Attachment which is now included with the Samson, but previously had to be purchased separately. The Kempro Pro e1303 is also the very same juicer that is being sold as the Hipprocates juicer, but please note that this particular juicer does not come with the pasta making kit like our juicer does.
Just as its forerunners, this is a Multi-function juicer in that it superbly juices both vegetable and wheat grass. Why have two separate juicers taking up unnecessary counter space when all you need is one, the brand new KPE1304 Twin Gear Juicer.
Reduced Oxidation: Low rotation speed of 160 rpm while utilizing a 1/4 hp motor prevents oxidation and heat, thus the loss of enzymes and nutrients. Compare this to 1,000-12,000 RPMs for the most popular juicers. The very popular Champion juicer as a comparison works at 1725 rpms. This makes for a juice that tastes better, is more nutritious, and stores for much longer periods. At the same time, The KPE1304 Twin Gear is the quietest machine on the market just (60 dB).
Though the other twin gear juicers on the market were and are still highly popular, they are heavy juicers and difficult to clean. The new KPE1304 Twin Gear weighs just 14 pounds while the others weigh over 19 pounds and is far easier to clean, just three minutes. The KPE1304 Twin Gear with its highly streamlined design, takes up far less kitchen space.
Other key differences between the new KPE1304 Twin Gear versus other older twin gear juicers on the market are that the older models would frequently clog when juicing fruits like apples, strawberries, kiwi and watermelon, with the KPE1304 Twin Gear Pro e1303, that is a thing of the past, you juice all you want without having to stop and unclog your juicer every few minutes like you had to with other twin gear juicers on the market. Best of all, the foam produced while juicing wheatgrass with the older twin gear juicers was a major concern. With the new Kempro Pro, virtually no foam is produced.