Jarrow Formulas - Fermented (Predigested) Soy Essence Probiotically Digested Soy Powder - 14 oz.
Jarrow Formulas Fermented Soy Essence Probiotically Digested Soy Powder utilizes organic soy milk that is fermented (predigested) using the best of the probiotic bacteria, including L. acidophilus, L. bulgaricus, L. casei, L. plantarum and S. thermophilus.
- The cell wall contents and metabolites of the beneficial bacteria used for fermentation promote optimal immune function and intestinal health.
- The fermentation of soy improves the digestibility of soy protein. Isoflavone bioavailability is enhanced, due to the ability of these beneficial bacteria to convert the isoflavones to more absorbable forms.
- Predigestion makes Fermented Soy Essence superior to ordinary soy protein.
- Calcium, added during fermentation, is converted to the soluble lactate form, thereby improving absorption of the calcium. Each serving of Fermented Soy Essence provides 400 mg soluble calcium, balanced with 200 mg magnesium, for increased benefit in preserving and maintaining bones. Additionally, replacing animal protein with soy protein has been shown to reduce bone calcium loss.
- Folic acid and Selenium support healthy cell replication.
- Bromelain and Papain, enzymes from pineapple and papaya, further assist protein digestion.
- Fermented Soy Essence is Non-GMO (Non-Genetically Modified Organisms).
- Soy Protein and Heart Disease: Consumption of 25 grams of soy protein a day, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease.
Soy isoflavones, along with other naturally occurring soy phytonutrients, have been shown in scientific studies to have many health benefits, including maintaining healthy cells, promoting normal cardiovascular function, supporting bone health and assisting estrogen balance.
Jarrow Formulas Fermented Soy Essence Probiotically Digested Soy Powder Highlights:
- Probiotically-Digested Soy Powder+
- Enhanced isoflavone bioavailability
- Superior Absorption Over Regular Soy
- 11 Grams of Protein Per Serving
- Non-Genetically Modified Soy
- Includes Bromelain & Papain
About Jarrow Formulas
Jarrow Formulas, which is based in Los Angeles, California, USA, is a formulator and supplier of superior nutritional supplements. The company was founded in 1977 and incorporated in 1988. Today it markets its products in the United States, Mexico, Canada and throughout the world. The owners and officers of the company are: Jarrow L. Rogovin, President; Ben Khowong, CEO/CFO and Peilin Guo, Executive Vice President.
Jarrow Formulas' mission is reflected in its motto 'Superior Nutrition and Formulation".
Jarrow Formulas' complete line of nutritional products includes vitamins, minerals, probiotics, standardized herbal concentrates, amino acids, enzymes and enteral nutrition products. Both retailers and consumers are assured of purity, value and potency when choosing these products.
The company is active in monitoring governmental regulatory affairs, which affect the nutritional industry. It also vigorously promotes the rights of Americans to free access to dietary supplements. Jarrow Formulas funds research studies on important nutritional products such as CoQ10, to ensure that customers receive the full biological value of these products.
Jarrow Formulas' Mission
Jarrow Formulas' goal is to promote optimal health with high quality, effective, affordable and "cutting edge" formulations, which are based on sound scientific research data. The company's professional staff is actively involved in clinical studies and in working with researchers from universities, institutes and other academic environments around the world. Jarrow Formulas strives to provide the best service and technical support to its customers.