Natural Factors - WellBetX Glucose Management Program - 60 Packets
This scientifically developed product contains a one month supply of key nutrients for control of blood sugar levels. WellBetX does not treat diabetes, however it supports the body's optimum use of blood glucose and insulin. These nutritional supplements address the special health needs of people with diabetes or other glucose management problems.
Each convenient packet in the WellBetX Glucose Management Program package contains:
the WellBetX Complete Multi for Diabetics; RxOmega-3 Factors; GlucoRegulator Herbal Formula; Vitamin E 400iu; and Alpha Lipoic Acid 200mg.
RxOmega-3 factors contains a pharmaceutical grade marine lipid concentrate that provides a high potency and perfect balance of EPA and DHA for maximum effectiveness. Detailed quality control ensures that it is free from toxic environmental contaminants and heavy metals like mercury.
Vitamin E 400 IU
Vitamin E 400 IU is a naturally sourced Vitamin E in the form of d-alpha tocopheryl acetate. It is an antioxidant that protects cell membranes and supports the cardiovascular system and glucose management.
Complete Multi for Glucose Balance
WellBetX Complete Multi contains a spectrum of nutrients, herbs & antioxidants in the ideal ratio and dosage specifically formulated for good health.
Alpha-Lipoic Acid is a valuable antioxidant that helps protect the body against damaging free-radicals. Unlike other antioxidants, Alpha-Lipoic Acid is both fat and water soluble, enabling it to quench free radicals both inside the cells and outside in the intercellular spaces.
Glucose Balance Herbal Formula
WellBetX Glucose Balance Formula is a unique herbal combination to support the body's good health.
Natural Factors priority is enhancing people's health.
- They offer more than 300 different formulas available exclusively at natural health stores.
- They are family-owned, Canadian-based business.
- They have produced and sold quality supplements to North Americans for more than 50 years.
- They grow their own herbs, organically and process them fresh from the fields.
- They test and standardize herbs for total quality control.
- Their science team includes medical doctors, naturopathic physicians, researchers and herbalists from around the world.
- They create new, condition-specific formulas that are clinically proven to work.
- Their laboratory facilities comply with Good Laboratory Practices and are among the finest in North America.
- They meet or exceed Canadian Government Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) guidelines and all Health Canada and FDA regulatory requirements
A quality herbal product starts with the highest quality fresh organic plant material. The efficacy of herbal products has always been affected by growing conditions, harvesting, processing and storage. At Factor Farms in beautiful Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada our quality can be guaranteed as we control the entire process from seedling to finished product.
To grow herbs organically no chemical fertilizers, herbicides, fungicides or pesticides are allowed. We use only natural substances that have been approved by the organic industry. You can be assured that the fresh herb extracts contain no traces of unwanted chemical. Even the seed and plant sources are organic.
To be organically certified, certification inspectors work closely with growers to ensure that the organic standards are adhered to. We must keep detailed records of what we use on our farm. Even after harvest, processing is regulated so that no harmful chemicals are used to manufacture the fresh herb extracts.
Local cultivation of medicinal herbs at Factors Farms ensures that the herbs are picked, processed, and extracted at just the right time when the active ingredients are at their peak.
Natural Factor knows that the natural habitats of many herbs are shrinking and that over-harvesting from the wild can endanger native medicinal plant populations. So organic cultivation of herbs is preferred over "wild crafting".