Enzymatic Therapy - Saventaro - 90 Vegetarian Capsules
Only Enzymatic Therapy's Saventaro is:
- Patented, clinically studied, and guaranteed to benefit the natural and acquired immune systems and support your body's own anti-inflammatory responses.
- The first and only Cat's Claw product made exclusively from the root of the Uncaria tomentosa plant, where beneficial POAs are 200% more concentrated than in the bark.
- Made from POA Cat's Claw, rigorously tested and verified by Immodal Pharmaka. This Cat's Claw affects your cellular immune system and supports the body's ability to produce the optimal level of immune activity. (POA is short for pentacyclic oxindole alkaloids).
- Standardized to be free of harmful levels of certain substances commonly found in traditional Cat's Claw.
No other Cat's claw-even those with higher milligrams of extract-provides the unique benefits of Saventaro.
Why use a POA (Pentacyclic Alkaloid) cat's claw extract?
It supports critical immune-system activity. OA cat's claw has been shown to support powerful components of a healthy immune system, including important T-cells.
Why take Saventaro?
- It's a unique - and better - extract of cat's claw.
Saventaro is a standardized extract free of harmful levels of certain substances, called tetracyclic oxindole alkaloids (or "TOAs"), commonly found in traditional cat's claw extracts.
- It is a sustainably-harvested form of cat's claw:
The powerful plants used in Saventaro come to us through the generosity of the Ashaninka people of Peru. In return, a percentage of the proceeds goes toward financial support for education, medical care and the vital protection of their rainforest lands.
- Saventaro is clinically studied to support healthy B- and T- cell development:
Saventaro is the only patented, clinically studied, and guaranteed cat's claw extract to benefit both the natural and acquired immune systems.
- Saventaro supports healthy range of motion, too:
Saventaro provides beneficial POAs, compounds that support the body's natural anti-inflammatory response. By modifying the immune system, Saventaro can help support a healthy range of motion.
Enzymatic Therapy's Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for their mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
Good Manufacturing Practices
At Enzymatic Therapy, they've been following the FDA's Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an FDA-registered drug manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility.
Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they’ve been taking it further for a long time. After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for us - they're just part of our mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.
Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make their world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, their local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by their associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They offer on-site, free health screenings for blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lifestyle management counseling.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson’s Disease Foundation.
- They support the Gifts in Kind International Program - product donations that are redistributed to over 200,000 non-profit agencies worldwide.
They believe in reaching out others, each day, in many ways. In every case, it's simply part of helping America discover “What Better Feels Like” one person at a time.
Enzymatic Therapy's Commitment to You
Enzymatic Therapy believes in unrelenting laboratory testing and support of patented and well-researched products. They stay on the cutting edge by virtue of their participation in industry methods development. And they publish their research in scientific, peer-reviewed journals. The results are a family of products whose efficacy is based on scientifically valid secondary research, or their own primary research. Such efforts clearly outshine what is typical in an industry where little is required but so much is expected. They've done the homework. Use their products with absolute confidence.