Hoodia Supreme is pure powdered Hoodia from the South African succulent plant Hoodia Gordonii. Known to the San Bushman of Africa, the Hoodia Gordonii plant is nutritional support for healthy weight control, only when used with a calorie controlled diet and a healthy lifestyle. This pure product combines quality, purity, and cost advantage of Syndrome X Nutritional Factors.
• Two thirds of all Americans are overweight to a degree that may damage health.
• Weight control is a function of a well planned diet with calorie control, exercise and behavior modification.
• Stimulant drugs or supplements are not safe because they may raise
blood pressure and aggravate risks of cardiovascular problems.
• Being overweight is often associated with high blood pressure, high
blood cholesterol and insulin resistance. This is the metabolic
• Without behavior modification weight loss can not occur. Hoodia may alter the body function of appetite control. Getting to Know Hoodia
Hoodia Gordonii (Xhoba) is a succulent (cactus like) plant found in
desert regions of South Africa (Namibia, Angola and Botswana).
• For thousands of years, the San Bushmen of the Kalahari desert have
used Hoodia Gordonii to counter hunger and thirst, when they were
deprived of food on long hunting expeditions in the desert.
• Not all members of the Hoodia family of plants are biologically
active. Hoodia SupremeTM is produced from the species Hoodia Gordonii
which has been used in the food chain of the indigent desert people of
• In the 1930's a Dutch anthropologist discovered the use of Hoodia
Gordonii by the San Bushmen. The Bushmen used Hoodia as food and
sustenance during nomadic hunting expeditions.
• Hoodia Gordonii has been reported to provide a sense of alertness and it may also have aphrodisiac qualities.
• Hoodia was reported by the San Bushmen to supress appetite and hunger and this has been confirmed by science.
What is Hoodia Gordonii
• Pure Hoodia Gordonii contains variable amounts of fiber, organic
material, antioxidants andbiologically active substances calledsterol
glycosides. This is Hoodia Supreme™.
Some, but Not all Extracts May Work.
• The pharmaceutical industry is planning to make drugs out of the
sterol glycoside components of Hoodia Gordonii but this is not
consistent with the traditional use of the whole plant.
• Scientific evidence exists in animals and humans that Hoodia Gordonii
may be an adjunct to weight control when used with calorie restriction
and healthy lifestyle.
Hoodia at Work
• Scientific studies exist on components of Hoodia Gordonii indicating
that it has direct effects on the central nervous system.
• Molecules in Hoodia Gordonii may mimic the effects of glucose on nerve cells in the hypothalamus of the brain.
• Hoodia may fool the body into thinking that it is satisfied or
full. This may help curb appetite and calorie intake in the diet may
• Hoodia does not contain dangerous stimulant molecules.
• Hoodia is a potential adjunct to behavior modification for weight control.
• Hoodia can be used with exercise and lifestyle changes for weight control.
• No serio