Natural Factors - Dandelion Root Extract 425 mg. - 90 Vegetarian Capsules
Natural Factors Dandelion Root Extract benefits liver function and stimulates the release of bile from the gallbladder. It has the ability to clear obstructions and stimulate the liver to detoxify poisons. Dandelion contains all the nutritive salts that are required for the body to purify the blood. It promotes a healthy circulation, strengthens weak arteries, cleanses skin blemishes and restores the gastric balance in patients who have suffered from severe vomiting. It increases bile secretions and stimulates digestion. Its anti-inflammatory activity relates to its use for rheumatic conditions.
Dandelion root is a natural source of protein. It is rich in vitamin A and is an excellent source of vitamin B, C and E. Dandelion also contains minerals such as potassium calcium and sodium as well as phosphorus, iron, some nickel, cobalt, tin, copper and zinc.
Natural Factors priority is enhancing people's health.
- They offer more than 300 different formulas available exclusively at natural health stores.
- They are family-owned, Canadian-based business.
- They have produced and sold quality supplements to North Americans for more than 50 years.
- They grow their own herbs, organically and process them fresh from the fields.
- They test and standardize herbs for total quality control.
- Their science team includes medical doctors, naturopathic physicians, researchers and herbalists from around the world.
- They create new, condition-specific formulas that are clinically proven to work.
- Their laboratory facilities comply with Good Laboratory Practices and are among the finest in North America.
- They meet or exceed Canadian Government Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) guidelines and all Health Canada and FDA regulatory requirements
A quality herbal product starts with the highest quality fresh organic plant material. The efficacy of herbal products has always been affected by growing conditions, harvesting, processing and storage. At Factor Farms in beautiful Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada our quality can be guaranteed as we control the entire process from seedling to finished product.
To grow herbs organically no chemical fertilizers, herbicides, fungicides or pesticides are allowed. We use only natural substances that have been approved by the organic industry. You can be assured that the fresh herb extracts contain no traces of unwanted chemical. Even the seed and plant sources are organic.
To be organically certified, certification inspectors work closely with growers to ensure that the organic standards are adhered to. We must keep detailed records of what we use on our farm. Even after harvest, processing is regulated so that no harmful chemicals are used to manufacture the fresh herb extracts.
Local cultivation of medicinal herbs at Factors Farms ensures that the herbs are picked, processed, and extracted at just the right time when the active ingredients are at their peak.
Natural Factor knows that the natural habitats of many herbs are shrinking and that over-harvesting from the wild can endanger native medicinal plant populations. So organic cultivation of herbs is preferred over "wild crafting".