Creatine Surge by Jarrow Formulas
Creatine SURGE contains anticatabolic nutrients such as creatine, glutamine and taurine delivered in a base of 35 grams pure dextrose, which is critical to the replenishment of muscle glycogen. Dextrose stimulates the release of insulin to enhance glycogen production in muscles. The effect of dextrose on insulin is superior to maltodextrin or fructose. Jarrow Formulas’ Creatine SURGE is formulated to enhance absorption of nutrients by the muscles, incorporating specific anticatabolic nutrients that aid protein and glycogen synthesis.
EXPERIENCE THE CREATINE SURGE
• Creatine SURGE contains 6 grams (6,000 mg) of pure Creatine Monohydrate, one of the most potent performance enhancers available.
• Creatine SURGE contains 2 grams (2,000 mg) of free form L-Glutamine, an amino acid that improves glycogen synthesis and intramuscular nitrogen balance and a potent performance enhancer.
• Creatine SURGE contains 25 mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid providing a powerful antioxidant that shuttles carbohydrates into muscle cells, resulting in enhanced glucose metabolism.
• Creatine SURGE contains 1 gram (1,000 mg) of Taurine, an insulin mimetic that allows for better carbohydrate entry into muscles.
• Creatine SURGE contains 500 mg of Vitamin C, a provider of antioxidant protection against exercise-induced free radicals. Vitamin C is essential for connective tissue integrity.
One serving (45 g) after exercise for maintenance. During competition, drink 3 to 5 servings throughout the day for 5 days. For maintenance, drink 1 to 2 servings per day. Or, take as directed by your qualified health consultant. Directions: Mix one scoop (45 g) with 8 ounces of cold water. Stir and serve. Formula mixes easily without blender; however, use blender for a refreshing shake with crushed ice and/or fruit. Creatine SURGE is flavored with antioxidant rich grapeskin extract.
About Jarrow Formulas
Jarrow Formulas, which is based in Los Angeles, California, is a formulator and supplier of superior nutritional supplements. The company was founded in 1977 and incorporated in 1988. Today it markets its products in the United States, Mexico, Canada and throughout the world. Jarrow Formulas' mission is reflected in its motto “Superior Nutrition and Formulation." Jarrow Formulas' complete line of nutritional products includes vitamins, minerals, probiotics, standardized herbal concentrates, amino acids, enzymes and enteral nutrition products. Both retailers and consumers are assured of purity, value and potency when choosing these products.
P.O Box 35994
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.