Jarrow Formulas - Micellular Size Protein Vanilla - 2 lbs.
- Manufacturer:Jarrow Formulas
- Packaged Ship Weight:3
- Flavor title:Vanilla
• Sustained and Quick Release Protein
• Micellar Casein Plus Ultrafiltered & Ion Exchanged Whey
• Low Carb Sustain Release Protein Complex
• Ultrafiltered / Ion Exchanged Powder
• 22 g Protein! Per Scoop
• Dietary Supplement
MicellSize contains the super diverse milk proteins Micellar Casein and Whey, that, when combined, provide a sustained flow of amino acids into the blood.
Micellar Casein--The Sustained Release Protein
Milk proteins are synthesized from the 20 amino acids found in nature. Despite the amino diversity, there are primarily two major forms of protein found in milk: casein and whey protein. Specialized extraction methods of these proteins can greatly affect their Biological Value and resulting efficacy. MicellSize is compromised of the specialized extractions of micellar casein and whey protein.
The micellar casein found in MicellSize is entirely different from ordinary acid-exposed casein (also know as caseinates). Caseinates are typically insoluble and are not proteins in their native, undenatured state. MicellSize contains micellar casein extracted without acid from fresh skim milk, thus creating a soluble and undenatured, sustained-release protein. The large micellar casein structure greatly delays the uptake of amino acids into the blood, thus resulting in reduced oxidation of the amino acids for energy and an inhibition of protein breakdown.
Whey--The Rapid Release Protein
While micellar casein clots in the stomach and represents a source of sustained-release amino acids into the blood, whey protein rapidly floods the blood with an extremely rich source of essential BCAA's. MicellSize contains Ion Exchanged whey protein, which is a low temperature, pressure-driven membrane filtration process resulting in highly undenatured proteins. This Ion Exchanged whey protein isolate (IE-WPI) contains a minimum of 1% lactoferrin and is the richest natural source of BCAAs (Isoleucine, Leucine, and Valine)--important fuel components of muscle tissue.*
• 100% Natural
• 1% Lactoferrin and 18% Glycomacropeptides from Ion Exchanged Whey Protein
• Highest concentration of muscle-boosting Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs): 4.7 grams (4,700 mg) per serving.
• Blend of both fast (Whey) and slow release (Micellar Casein) proteins provide optimum environment for protein synthesis.