Coenzyme Q10 100 mg. (60 + 60) Softgels Twin Pack Special by Natural Factors
Natural Factors Coenzyme Q10 100 mg. Twin Pack Special - 60 + 60 Softgels
Natural Factors Coenzyme Q10 in these easy-to-swallow softgel capsules is derived from 100% all-natural sourced materials. The highest grade of Coenzyme Q10 is blended in a base of rice bran oil for enhanced absorption. Coenzyme Q10, also called CoQ10 or ubiquinone, is a natural substance essential to cellular energy production. Coenzyme Q10 is an antioxidant that scavenges free radicals throughout the body and is also involved in maintaining normal heart function. CoQ10 works well with Vitamin E and other antioxidants.
Acting as a catalyst for energy production, coenzyme Q10 increases energy at a cellular level. It is known to support heart health and overall cellular vigour. CoQ10 levels diminish with age and supplementation can help restore energy, vitality. Coenzyme Q10 (also called CoQ10 or ubiquinone) is also involved in maintaining normal heart function, and it is an antioxidant, scavenging free radicals throughout the body.CoQ10 is required by every cell in our body and is the key to chemical reactions that produce cellular energy. Just as an automobile engine with poor spark plugs chokes, sputters and dies, without enough CoQ10 (our cellular spark plug) our health can break down, resulting in all kinds of degenerative diseases. Studies show that CoQ10 may be effective for congestive heart failure, high blood pressure, some forms of cancer, and gum disease.
- Supports heart health and maintains normal heart function
- Potent antioxidant
- Free radical scavenger
- Promotes healthy gums
- Restores energy and vitality
All Natural Factors products are manufactured in accordance with the Government of Canada's Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), among the highest standards in the world.
Natural Factors is one of North America's leading manufacturers of nutritional supplements for distribution through natural health stores. For more than 50 years, the company has researched, developed and formulated vitamin, mineral, herbal and specialty supplements that are trusted throughout the world.
What’s Unique about Natural Factors?
- Factor Farms - Natural Factors grows its own organic echinacea for Echinamide products, and other herbs for unique formulations. These are hand-harvested fresh, and processed within hours at the company's nearby extraction plant.
- Research & Development - Natural Factors conducts laboratory and clinical research to ensure quality, potency and efficacy of Natural Factors products, and to guarantee the safety and purity of all raw materials used in their creation.
- Medical & Scientific Expertise - The Natural Factors team of medical and naturopathic physicians, herbalists, formulators and nutritionists contribute to the development of every Natural Factors product and every innovation for natural health support.
- Formulations & Forms - Natural Factors is well known for developing condition-specific solutions for the most common health concerns of consumers. The company is one of very few manufacturers in North America with in-house softgel encapsulating facilities and expertise. Natural Factors is able to produce supplemental products in the form of powders, tinctures, liquids and syrups as well as tablets and capsules.
Roland Gahler, Natural Factors' visionary leader, has invested in people, science and technology, to create natural health formulas that are safe, reliable and effective. Natural factors' goal is to deliver supplements that marry the wisdom of ancient herbal knowledge and the science of modern clinical research to enhance the health of consumers everywhere.
1 softgel 1-2 times per day or as directed by a health professional.
Keep out of reach of children. Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
|Natural factors Coenzyme Q10 100 mg. Twin Pack Special - 60 + 60 Softgels|
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Servings Per Container: 60 + 60|
||Amount Per Serving
|**Daily Value Not Established.|
+Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your diet values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Other Ingredients: rice bran oil, softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, carob), natural vitamin E
Contains no artificial preservatives or sweeteners; no corn, dairy, starch or wheat.
About Natural Factors
Natural Factors’ supplements are part of a holistic approach to personal health. Roland Gahler is Natural Factors' visionary leader. His investment in people, science and technology has contributed to the creation of natural health formulas that are safe, reliable and effective. The company’s goal is to deliver supplements which marry the wisdom of ancient herbal physicians and the science of modern clinical research to enhance the health of consumers everywhere.
1111 80th Street S.W., Suite 100
1 (800) 322-8704Fax:
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
Quality brand - important supplement to take.
Husband buys for his heart..
This products seems to agree with me. I just started using it so time will tell but so far, so good. The price was much better than some other brands, too.
Very good price for this much needed supplement.