Imperial Elixir Royal Ginseng For Women 45 Capsules
Imperial Elixir Royal Ginseng For Women is an easy to take capsule. Royal Ginseng for Women is comprised of Dong Quai, American Ginseng, plus the added benefits of Royal Jelly - with its rich amino acid/B-vitamin composition - and Vitex, for extra dietary support for a woman's mid-life. Imperial Elixir Royal Ginseng for Women is a superb dietary supplement for women in the mid-life years. First, they utilized Dong Quai, the most prescribed herb in China. It plays a nutritional role in maintaining natural hormonal balance especially during menopause. Only the finest, sulfite free, whole roots grown in China are used in a "seldom seen" 10:1 concentration. Then, they add American Ginseng roots - known for their cooling energy - chosen for their high ginsenoside count. Freeze-dried Royal Jelly powder in a 3.3 to 1 concentration is also included. Pure imported Royal Jelly contains key B vitamins that stimulate the adrenal glands. It nutritionally combats stress and fatigue while protecting against infection. Lastly, Chaste Tree berries are added for mood harmonization. Royal Ginseng for Women is maximum efficacy nutritional support that tonifies and nourishes.
Extracts You Can Count On
- Top Quality, ginseng and herb based liquid extracts packaged in convenient pocket-sized glass vials and easy insert straws - ideal for a pick-me-up any time, anywhere.
- Perfect for an extra energy boost in the gym, at the office, or at home - any time a boost to vitality and strength is needed.
- The Imperial Elixir brand is your guarantee of the very best in quality and value without compromises in ingredients, processing or packaging.
Health in the Balance
People whose bodily systems are balanced tend to enjoy long-term health, stamina, energy, and resistance to disease. The Chinese model for this balance is the Yin/Yang scale. Yin is considered cooling and relaxing, while yang is warming and stimulating. In order to bring the organism into balance, a person who is excessively yang (or yin deficient) is better suited to consume yin herbs and foods. The opposite is true for the person who is excessively yin (or yang deficient); they require more yang nourishing herbs or food. Ginseng is an ideal tonic herb because of its balancing, adaptogenic properties. However, since ginseng's species vary slightly in composition and effect, the selection of which one to consume may also vary. The following is a general guideline:
- North American (Yin): Most commonly used by the yang excessive, athletes, type 'A' personalities, and hyper-active people for physical and emotional stress. It may be taken by women during menopause, and it is a frequent choice for non-vegetarians. It's often preferred in tropical areas and during warm weather.
- Siberian (Slightly Yang): A tonic which may be used year-round for maintenance of a balanced system, to increase stamina, and to support weak lungs & heart. It is widely used by athletes and performers, and it may be taken for longer periods of time than Chinese or Korean ginseng, due to its more neutral characteristics.
- Tienchi (Neutral): Raw- Reserach in China & U.S.A. indicates it may assist with cardiovascular circulation, blood pressure, cholesterol, hemorrhage, stomach ulcers & excessive bleeding. Often consumed year-round for longer stretches of time than Korean, Chinese, or American ginseng. Cooked/Steamed - General Tonic.
- Chinese/Korean (Yang): Traditionally taken by yang deficient or sedentary people who wish to offset poor circulation, debility due to illness or age, and lack of stamina. Many vegetarians and post-menopausal women also choose this type, as do others during the cool seasons. RED - More concentrated Yang energy than the white.
Ginseng, the king of China's tonic herbs, has a history of use of more than 5000 years. The most prestigious area for growing these precious roots is in the Chang Bai Shan Mountains, located in the northeast province of Jilin (Kirin), China. It is from this area that the six year old ginseng roots are gathered to make this valuable extract.
It's the root of life... the natural, herbal tonic known for thousands of years throughout the Orient, and now popular in Europe and America. A precious gift of the earth, it revitalizes and strengthens the body. Only the finest ginseng root goes into Imperial Elixir Ginseng: they hand-select and pure-grind it, in the time-honored tradition. And unlike Ginsana--a so-called "standardized" product--only Imperial Ginseng gives you the total benefits. That's because pure whole root is the only way to experience the healthful properties of this amazing yang plant.
With Imperial Ginseng you'll have 9 different ginseng products to choose from, rather than just one. And since ginseng is what they're all about, Imperial comes to you at approximately half the price of Ginsana. For purity, safety and effectiveness, use Imperial Ginseng... It's the difference in quality you can feel!
Discover Imperial, it's in a class above the rest. You'll be buying the ginseng more people choose.