Imperial Elixir - Male Vitality - 90 Capsules
Imperial Elixir Male Vitality, fortified with Ginkgo Biloba, is a ginseng performance formula with Maca. At some point in a man's life his vitality may be compromised by stress, age or illness. Imperial Elixir introduces a new synergistic herbal formula, featuring Ginseng, Ginkgo, Maca and more, to restore, strengthen and enhance energy for more pleasurable life. Each capsule contains a proprietary blend of Maca (Lepidium meyenii) root extract, Korean White Ginseng (Panax ginseng C.A. Meyer) root, Epimedium (Epimedium sagittatum) leaf, Muira Puama root, Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) berry, Royal Jelly (freeze-dried), Damiana (Turnera aphrodisiaca) leaf extract (10:1 concentration) and Ginkgo Biloba leaf extract (50:1 concentration, 24% standardized).
- Korean White Ginseng (Panax ginseng C.A. Meyer) - Renowned for over 2000 years as a stimulating tonic which may restore balance and enhance stamina, energy and life force, Korean Ginseng also helps the release of nitric oxide, which may improve blood flow to areas such as the genitals. As an adaptogen, it may be helpful with conditions that can complicate sexual health.
- Maca Root Extract (Lepidium meyenii) - This plant has a rich history of use in the Peruvian Andes, where it is popular among middle-aged and elderly men because it is reputed to improve physical strength, increase fertility and modify stress. Although it contains no hormones, Maca's alkaloids are said to balance the hypothalamus and pituitary glands and support optimal function of the adrenals and testes.
- Damiana Leaf Extract (Turnera aphrodisiaca) - The native Indians of southwestern U.S., Mexico, South America and the West Indies have used Damiana leaves for many years as a rejuvenator, primarily for lethargy of the sexual organs, and to strengthen the libido. It is also believed to stimulate the central nervous and hormonal systems.
- Epimedium (Epimedium sagittatum) According to Chinese medicine in which it is known as Ying Yang Huo, and by others as Horny Goat Weed, Epimedium is used to ease yang deficiency situations. It is said to increase the secretion of endogenous hormones, enhance sperm production, stimulate the sensory nerves and boost sexual desire and activities.
- Ginkgo Extract (Ginkgo biloba) This popular herb has a long chronicle of use in promoting blood flow to the genitals and therefore has been recommended to assist with male issues. Research also suggests that Ginkgo may increase blood circulation and the flow of oxygen to the brain.
- Muira Puama - Commonly known as "Potency Wood" in Brazil where natives purportedly used it as an aphrodisiac. It has been written that the roots were taken internally for stimulating male libido and increasing circulation. A recent study in Paris reported positive effects for the same purpose. It is also recommended in the conservative British Herbal Pharmacopoeia to assist men with sexual stimuli receptiveness.
- Saw Palmetto Berry (Serenoa repens)- A widely used herb for prostate health enhancement, Saw Palmetto is a natural source of phytosteroids. It has been a key ingredient for low libido and tonifying the male reproductive system.
- Royal Jelly (freeze-dried) - Stress has been known to diminish sexual desire and deplete the body of B Vitamins. Royal Jelly contains an abundant source of nutrients, particularly B Vitamins, amino acids and enzymes. It provides a quick energy boost with its high protein content.
Extracts You Can Count On
- Top Quality, ginseng and herb based liquid extracts packaged in convenient pocket-sized glass vials and easy insert straws - ideal for a pick-me-up any time, anywhere.
- Perfect for an extra energy boost in the gym, at the office, or at home - any time a boost to vitality and strength is needed.
- The Imperial Elixir brand is your guarantee of the very best in quality and value without compromises in ingredients, processing or packaging.
Health in the Balance
People whose bodily systems are balanced tend to enjoy long-term health, stamina, energy, and resistance to disease. The Chinese model for this balance is the Yin/Yang scale. Yin is considered cooling and relaxing, while yang is warming and stimulating. In order to bring the organism into balance, a person who is excessively yang (or yin deficient) is better suited to consume yin herbs and foods. The opposite is true for the person who is excessively yin (or yang deficient); they require more yang nourishing herbs or food. Ginseng is an ideal tonic herb because of its balancing, adaptogenic properties. However, since ginseng's species vary slightly in composition and effect, the selection of which one to consume may also vary. The following is a general guideline:
- North American (Yin): Most commonly used by the yang excessive, athletes, type 'A' personalities, and hyper-active people for physical and emotional stress. It may be taken by women during menopause, and it is a frequent choice for non-vegetarians. It's often preferred in tropical areas and during warm weather.
- Siberian (Slightly Yang): A tonic which may be used year-round for maintenance of a balanced system, to increase stamina, and to support weak lungs & heart. It is widely used by athletes and performers, and it may be taken for longer periods of time than Chinese or Korean ginseng, due to its more neutral characteristics.
- Tienchi (Neutral): Raw- Research in China & U.S.A. indicates it may assist with cardiovascular circulation, blood pressure, cholesterol, hemorrhage, stomach ulcers & excessive bleeding. Often consumed year-round for longer stretches of time than Korean, Chinese, or American ginseng. Cooked/Steamed - General Tonic.
- Chinese/Korean (Yang): Traditionally taken by yang deficient or sedentary people who wish to offset poor circulation, debility due to illness or age, and lack of stamina. Many vegetarians and post-menopausal women also choose this type, as do others during the cool seasons. RED - More concentrated Yang energy than the white.
Ginseng, the king of China's tonic herbs, has a history of use of more than 5000 years. The most prestigious area for growing these precious roots is in the Chang Bai Shan Mountains, located in the northeast province of Jilin (Kirin), China. It is from this area that the six year old ginseng roots are gathered to make this valuable extract.
It's the root of life... the natural, herbal tonic known for thousands of years throughout the Orient, and now popular in Europe and America. A precious gift of the earth, it revitalizes and strengthens the body. Only the finest ginseng root goes into Imperial Elixir Ginseng: they hand-select and pure-grind it, in the time-honored tradition. And unlike Ginsana--a so-called "standardized" product--only Imperial Ginseng gives you the total benefits. That's because pure whole root is the only way to experience the healthful properties of this amazing yang plant.
With Imperial Ginseng you'll have 9 different ginseng products to choose from, rather than just one. And since ginseng is what they're all about, Imperial comes to you at approximately half the price of Ginsana. For purity, safety and effectiveness, use Imperial Ginseng... It's the difference in quality you can feel!
Discover Imperial, it's in a class above the rest. You'll be buying the ginseng more people choose.