Red Ginseng Slices With Honey by Imperial Elixir
Imperial Elixir Red Ginseng Root Slices With Honey 7 oz./200 gm (10 boxes - 0.7/20 gm each)
Imperial Elixir Red Ginseng Root Slices With Honey are made from 6 year old Chinese Red Ginseng roots grown in the prestigious Chang Bai Shan Mountains and imbued with pure mountain honey. These delicious roots are carefully harvested, cleaned, dried, and lightly steamed using state of the art Korean technology to preserve all the essential active components. The roots are then sliced and imbued with pure mountain honey to creat an incredibly delicious way of ingesting authentic ginseng. They are ideal for a quick pick-me-up and convenient to carry with you wherever you go.
Extracts You Can Count On
- Top Quality, ginseng and herb based liquid extracts packaged in convenient pocket-sized glass vials and easy insert straws - ideal for a pick-me-up any time, anywhere.
- Perfect for an extra energy boost in the gym, at the office, or at home - any time a boost to vitality and strength is needed.
- The Imperial Elixir brand is your guarantee of the very best in quality and value without compromises in ingredients, processing or packaging.
Health in the Balance
People whose bodily systems are balanced tend to enjoy long-term health, stamina, energy, and resistance to disease. The Chinese model for this balance is the Yin/Yang scale. Yin is considered cooling and relaxing, while yang is warming and stimulating. In order to bring the organism into balance, a person who is excessively yang (or yin deficient) is better suited to consume yin herbs and foods. The opposite is true for the person who is excessively yin (or yang deficient); they require more yang nourishing herbs or food. Ginseng is an ideal tonic herb because of its balancing, adaptogenic properties. However, since ginseng's species vary slightly in composition and effect, the selection of which one to consume may also vary. The following is a general guideline:
- North American (Yin): Most commonly used by the yang excessive, athletes, type 'A' personalities, and hyper-active people for physical and emotional stress. It may be taken by women during menopause, and it is a frequent choice for non-vegetarians. It's often preferred in tropical areas and during warm weather.
- Siberian (Slightly Yang): A tonic which may be used year-round for maintenance of a balanced system, to increase stamina, and to support weak lungs & heart. It is widely used by athletes and performers, and it may be taken for longer periods of time than Chinese or Korean ginseng, due to its more neutral characteristics.
- Tienchi (Neutral): Raw- Reserach in China & U.S.A. indicates it may assist with cardiovascular circulation, blood pressure, cholesterol, hemorrhage, stomach ulcers & excessive bleeding. Often consumed year-round for longer stretches of time than Korean, Chinese, or American ginseng. Cooked/Steamed - General Tonic.
- Chinese/Korean (Yang): Traditionally taken by yang deficient or sedentary people who wish to offset poor circulation, debility due to illness or age, and lack of stamina. Many vegetarians and post-menopausal women also choose this type, as do others during the cool seasons. RED - More concentrated Yang energy than the white.
Ginseng, the king of China's tonic herbs, has a history of use of more than 5000 years. The most prestigious area for growing these precious roots is in the Chang Bai Shan Mountains, located in the northeast province of Jilin (Kirin), China. It is from this area that the six year old ginseng roots are gathered to make this valuable extract.
It's the root of life... the natural, herbal tonic known for thousands of years throughout the Orient, and now popular in Europe and America. A precious gift of the earth, it revitalizes and strengthens the body. Only the finest ginseng root goes into Imperial Elixir Ginseng: they hand-select and pure-grind it, in the time-honored tradition. And unlike Ginsana--a so-called "standardized" product--only Imperial Ginseng gives you the total benefits. That's because pure whole root is the only way to experience the healthful properties of this amazing yang plant.
With Imperial Ginseng you'll have 9 different ginseng products to choose from, rather than just one. And since ginseng is what they're all about, Imperial comes to you at approximately half the price of Ginsana. For purity, safety and effectiveness, use Imperial Ginseng... It's the difference in quality you can feel!
Discover Imperial, it's in a class above the rest. You'll be buying the ginseng more people choose.
2-3 slices orally or with hot water as a tea up to 3 times a day.
Do not take during pregnancy. Keep out of reach of children.
|Imperial Elixir Red Ginseng Root Slices With Honey 7 oz.|
|Serving Size: 0.10 oz. (approx. 4 slices)|
Servings Per Container: 70
||Amount Per Serving
|Calories from Fat
| Saturated Fat
| Dietary Fiber
|*Daily Value Not Established.|
†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your diet values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Other Ingredients: Chinese Red Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) root and honey. No sugar or preservatives.|
About Imperial Elixir
Only the finest ginseng root goes into Imperial Elixir Ginseng: We hand-select and pure-grind it, in the time-honored tradition. And unlike Ginsana--a so-called "standardized" product--only Imperial Ginseng gives you the total benefits. That's because pure whole root is the only way to experience the healthful properties of this amazing yang plant.
With Imperial Ginseng you'll have 9 different ginseng products to choose from, rather than just one. And since ginseng is what we're all about, Imperial comes to you at approximately half the price of Ginsana. For purity, safety and effectiveness, use Imperial Ginseng... It's the difference in quality you can feel!
Discover Imperial, it's in a class above the rest.
725 Cochran Street
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.