Natural Factors - SlimStyles Weight Loss Drink Mix with PGX Mango/Peach Flavor - 28 oz.
With Natural Factors Slim Styles, you CAN achieve and maintain your ideal weight. The SlimStyles weight loss program has been clinically proven, is completely safe, natural, and is a highly effective way to greatly diminish appetite, making it much easier to eat less and lose weight almost effortlessly.
The Canadian Center for Functional Medicine conducted a weight loss evaluation study using SlimStyles Weight Loss Drink Mix with PGX from December to February, possibly the most difficult time of year to lose weight. In spite of the holiday season, participants were able to continue to lose body fat and achieve their weight loss goals.
The researchers found that participants using SlimStyles consistently lost up to two pounds per week, which was primarily body fat. In addition to the loss in body fat, the SlimStyles weight loss program maintained lean muscle mass and did not affect body water levels. This means a better metabolic rate was achieved to help with losing weight and keeping it off.
The “secret weapon” that makes SlimStyles succeed where every other diet or weight loss plan has failed, is the revolutionary ingredient known as PGX (short for PolyGlycoplex).
In a SlimStyles drink, PGX initially creates a smooth appealing texture. Once ingested, PGX continues to thicken and expand for a few hours as it absorbs water. It is important to drink lots of water with PGX. By expanding in the stomach and intestine, PGX keeps appetite under control for several hours and provides a sense of fullness.
Thanks to PGX, the hunger controlling effects of a SlimStyles meal replacement dramatically improve a person’s ability to comply with, and stick to, a calorie-controlled diet, and to attain and maintain their weight loss goals.
Natural Factors priority is enhancing people's health.
- They offer more than 300 different formulas available exclusively at natural health stores.
- They are family-owned, Canadian-based business.
- They have produced and sold quality supplements to North Americans for more than 50 years.
- They grow their own herbs, organically and process them fresh from the fields.
- They test and standardize herbs for total quality control.
- Their science team includes medical doctors, naturopathic physicians, researchers and herbalists from around the world.
- They create new, condition-specific formulas that are clinically proven to work.
- Their laboratory facilities comply with Good Laboratory Practices and are among the finest in North America.
- They meet or exceed Canadian Government Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) guidelines and all Health Canada and FDA regulatory requirements
A quality herbal product starts with the highest quality fresh organic plant material. The efficacy of herbal products has always been affected by growing conditions, harvesting, processing and storage. At Factor Farms in beautiful Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada our quality can be guaranteed as we control the entire process from seedling to finished product.
To grow herbs organically no chemical fertilizers, herbicides, fungicides or pesticides are allowed. We use only natural substances that have been approved by the organic industry. You can be assured that the fresh herb extracts contain no traces of unwanted chemical. Even the seed and plant sources are organic.
To be organically certified, certification inspectors work closely with growers to ensure that the organic standards are adhered to. We must keep detailed records of what we use on our farm. Even after harvest, processing is regulated so that no harmful chemicals are used to manufacture the fresh herb extracts.
Local cultivation of medicinal herbs at Factors Farms ensures that the herbs are picked, processed, and extracted at just the right time when the active ingredients are at their peak.
Natural Factor knows that the natural habitats of many herbs are shrinking and that over-harvesting from the wild can endanger native medicinal plant populations. So organic cultivation of herbs is preferred over "wild crafting".