Revolution Foods Organic Mashups All Natural & Unsweetened Berry Squeezable Fruit - 4 x 3.17 oz. (90g) Pouches
Revolution Foods Organic Mashups Berry Squeezable Fruit Pouches are a mish mash mashup of pure fruit fun! Revolution Foods has taken real organic fruit and made Organic Mashups Squeezable Fruit purees that can be eaten right out of the pack. Revolution Foods Organic Mashups Squeezable Fruit Pouches have all the goodness of fruit without any of the prep. Revolution Foods Organic Squeezable Fruit Mashups are great for tossing in the lunchbox and just as enjoyable at home. Revolution Foods likes to think of Organic Squeezable Fruit Mashups as an easy squeezy way to eat fruit! Put your Revolution Foods Organic Squeezable Fruit Mashups Pouch in the freezer to enjoy a slushy treat. Frozen Mashups keep things cool in the lunchbox too! Revolution Foods Organic Squeezable Fruit Mashups can also be mixed in with yogurt, squirted on waffles, or used to draw doodles on your plate!
- All natural & unsweetened
- A blend of fruit purees
- SB12 California School System Compliant
- No trans fats
- No high fructose corn syrup
- No artificial ingredients
As parents, the people at Revolution Foods know it’s not always easy to ensure that kids are eating wholesome foods when they’re away from home. Revolution Foods has created easy-to-pack snacks that offer kids a fun way to get the nutritious foods they need. And Revolution Foods never ever uses trans fats, high fructose corn syrup or artificial ingredients, so you can always feel good about what you’re putting in the lunchbox.
Revolution Foods' Snacks Give Back!
When you buy Revolution Foods' snacks, you're giving back! 3% of your purchase goes into Revolution Foods' school lunch program to deliver fresh meals to under-served schools. This means more healthy school lunches for all kids, and that deserves a big thanks! - from 2 moms to all moms.
Revolution Foods' Values
Revolution Foods believes that healthy, fresh food service and responsible business practices go hand-in-hand. Revolution Foods is a company that creates positive social impact while minimizing environmental impact. The impact that Revolution Foods has on the communities it serves is based on their core company values:
- Access to healthy food creates change. Revolution Foods believes that children and families will make healthier choices if given access to better information and healthier, tasty, fresh food products.
- Better nutrition matters. Revolution Foods believes that healthy food choices are key drivers of wellness, education, and future productivity of our youth.
- Scale matters. Revolution Foods' goal is to impact as many students as possible. Dramatically improving access to healthier food options for students across the nation means engaging both major food suppliers and local farmers in their goals.
Revolution Foods' Food Philosophy
Revolution Foods works hard to ensure that they are serving high quality, fresh and healthy food to their schools. To achieve this, Revolution Foods upholds strict food standards and openly disclose them to the communities they serve.
- Appealing and Delicious: Revolution Foods wants students to eat their food and to try new things. That’s why they focus on making their meals tasty, fun and interactive.
- Variety: Revolution Foods thinks it’s important to eat a variety of foods – a balance of lean protein, whole grains, healthy fats, fresh vegetables, fresh fruits, and calcium/dairy.
- Natural and real: Natural to Revolution Foods means using real food, cooking with few ingredients, and making sure the ingredients they use are recognizable and not artificial.
- Home-style: Revolution Foods believes in eating foods that are close to their original state and avoiding unhealthily processed foods.
- Right-size, not super size: Revolution Foods offers age-appropriate portion sizes to support kids to maintain and grow into a healthy weight.
- Balance: Revolution Foods believes that to combat obesity, students should eat a balanced diet of fresh, whole foods that taste delicious and satisfy kids’ hunger so they aren’t forced to fill up with unhealthy snacks and junk food.
Revolution Foods' Ingredient Standards (Never-Evers)
- NO rBST or hormones in milk.
- NO fried food. Revolution Foods does not even allow “flash-fried” products in their meals.
- NO high fructose corn syrup, ever.
- NO artificial trans fats, ever.
- NO artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners.
- All ingredients meet Whole Foods Market’s stringent quality standards.
Revolution Foods began with a founding team who believed that all students should have access to healthy, fresh food on a daily basis. The co-founders of Revolution Foods (Kristin Richmond and Kirsten Tobey) met at the Haas School of Business at UC Berkeley and shared a vision of creating a social venture that would make this idea a daily reality for schools nationwide. It didn’t hurt that they both loved great food as well!
Having spent a large portion of their careers in education (including amongst the two of them teaching, building new schools, designing conservation programs, helping recruit outstanding teachers and more) they knew they needed to build Revolution Foods around the people that mattered most: the school communities they would serve. During the course of graduate school, Kristin Richmond and Kirsten Tobey interviewed teachers, students, families and school leaders from over 40 Bay Area schools. They built a key partnership with Whole Foods who believed in their mission of getting as much fresh, healthy food as they could to as many students as possible. Prior to launching, they also had the incredible fortune to meet their first hire, Executive Chef and partner extraordinaire, Amy Klein.
Driven by their passion and supported by their families, friends and greater Bay Area community, Kristin Richmond and Kirsten Tobey launched Revolution Foods in the Summer of 2006. Every day since then has been rewarding, challenging and full of learning. Each time they talk to a Revolution Foods student who says, “hey, that brown rice is actually good” or “where does this cous cous come from?” they are reminded that the revolution has begun!