Advanced Juicer Single Auger Multi-Use Model GB9003 by Samson Brands
Samson Brands - Advanced Juicer Single Auger Multi-Use Model GB9003 Ivory
Samson Brands Advanced Single Auger Multi-Purpose Juicer is the latest in a continuing effort to produce high quality, functional, easy-to-use and affordable juicing technology. The new Samson Advanced series of juicers incorporates newer, studier and more efficient technology that makes operation a pleasure for new users as well as for aficionados that juice several times a day. The Samson Advanced is easy to use and easy to clean. The Samson Advanced is "More than just a juicer."
Pick the attractive color that blends into your kitchen. The Samson Advanced juicer is available in Almond, Black, Chrome-colored, and White.
Samson "Advanced" Series Multi-Purpose Juicer Highlights
- Single Gear Slow Rotates at 80 RPM to ensure high quality nutritional juice
- FDA approved GE Ultem™ is used for the augur and screens making them 8 times stronger than traditional juicer parts.
- The stainless steel Juicing Screen is fully encased with GE Ultem
- Juices a wide variety of vegetables, grasses and fruits
- Excellent for Wheatgrass and Leafy Greens – Less foam than twin gear juicers
- Simple assembly with “quick lock" style attachments
- Quick and easy cleaning – Top Rack dishwasher safe (avoid drying cycle)
- Adjustable pressure control to maximize juice yield from a wide variety of vegetables, grasses and fruits
- Continuous juicing with containers for juice and pulp
- Convenient carrying handle
- Easy operation using push buttons – On, Off and Reverse
- Full manufacturers 15 year warranty on motor and operational parts
What is included
- Samson Multi-Purpose Juicer Motor
- Drum Cap
- Juicing Screen
- Mincing Cone
- Cups for catching juice or pulp (2)
- Sieve (1)
- Cleaning Brush
- Pusher / Tamper
- Juicing Nozzle
- Mincing Nozzle
- Noodle Nozzles (2)
- Pasta Nozzles (2)
- Color Cook Book and Operations Manual
- Operations DVD
- Extra Fuse
Use the Advanced Multi-Purpose Juicer to:
- Extract vegetable and fruit juices
- Mince and chop seasonings
- Mince meat and fish
- Mill food
For more specific directions on use and maintenance, refer to the included manual and video.
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the following:
- Read all instructions before use.
- To protect against risk of electrical shock, do not immerse the electric cord, plug, or motor base in water or other liquid.
- Unplug from outlet when not in use, before putting on or taking off parts, and before cleaning. Remover the plug by gripping the plug body and pulling out of the outlet. Never yank or twist cord to unplug the unit.
- Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
- Avoid contact with moving parts.
- Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord/plug or after the appliance malfunctions, or is dropped or damaged in any matter. Return appliance to the nearest authorized service facility for examination, repair, electrical, or mechanical adjustment.
- The use of attachments not recommended or sold by the manufacturer may cause fire, electric shock, or injury.
- Do not use outdoors.
- Do not let cord hang over the edge of table or counter, or touch hot surfaces.
- To disconnect juicer, wait until motor stops before removing plug from the electrical outlet.
- Do not operate unattended. Make sure the motor stops completely before disassembling. Unplug after each use.
Dimensions - 15" L x 12" W x 7" H
Weight - 15 lbs.
Rating Power Voltage - 120V / AC / 60HZ (or 230V)
Power Consumption - 160 W
Motor - 1/3 HP, Single Phase Induction Motor
Motor Speed - 1750 RPM
Auger Speed - 80 RPM
Extraction Method - Masticating, Patented single rotating gear
Squeezing Power - About 1.5 HP
Overall Gear Length - 6 14/25"
Cutting Gear Length - 5 1/5"
Controls - Push Button ON/OFF/REVERSE
Warranty - 15 Years Motor and Parts
About Samson Brands
Welcome to Samson Brands
Good Nutrition and Exercise are consistently reported as promoters of good health and life longevity. Samson Brands is dedicated to introducing products that support healthy life.
Provide a full complement of juicing and food preparation products that promote healthy life styles.
Offer superior products at competitive prices, provide knowledgeable customer support, and maintain satisfied clientele.
Produce the best Household and Commercial juicing products on the market.
Products may be returned within 30 days of purchase. A Pre-approved Return Authorization Number (RAN).is required. Contact Samson Brands at 203-748-9966 or email us for the RAN. All items must be packed properly and returned to Samson Brands, 47 Miry Brook Rd., Danbury, CT 06810 in original condition.
All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Customer is responsible for "actual" original shipping costs and any missing items. Consumable items, such as Pressing Cloths and Bags, that have been used are not returnable
Warranty and Service
My juicer will not turn on. What should I do?
There are a few things to check. 1) Make sure the socket into which you are plugging the machine works. Kitchen sockets have safety devices that are sensitive and turn off easily. 2) The fuse may be defective. Turn the juicer over; on the bottom there will be a black knob, which is the fuse holder. Turn the fuse holder counter-clockwise to release it. Take out the fuse and replace it. With your juicer you will find an extra fuse that should be affixed to the bottom of the machine. Place the fuse in the holder and turn it clockwise while pushing down to lock into the correct position. 3) Call Samson Brands service number.
Samson Brands maintains a full stock of parts for the juicers we distribute. Warranty parts will provided at no cost other than a shipping fee.
Contact us through email (email@example.com) or toll-free at 888-992-7333. Let us know the model number of your juicer, which part is broken, a short description, and what you were juicing when the part broke. We will replace your part as soon as possible. Proof of purchase required for warranty parts (date and place of purchase).
What if my Samson Brands product needs to be serviced?
firstname.lastname@example.org) or toll-free at 888-992-7333. If your product is under warranty, we will service the machine or replace it. Proof of purchase required (date and place of purchase). For non-warranty service, inquire about our service fees.
95 Golden Hill Rd.
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.