Green Power Juicer Twin Gear Model KPE1304 by Samson Brands
Samson Brands - Green Power Juicer Twin Gear Model KPE1304
Samson Brands Green Power Twin Gear juicers provide the most nutrient-rich juice available from a domestic juice extractor. They are the tool of choice for the serious juicing enthusiast and for those who are using juicing to combat poor health or maximum nutrition. Manufactured by the original inventor of the GreenPower Gold (1992), the GreenLife & Greenstar (1998) This juicer is the leader and newest of all imported Twin Gear machines, so you can buy with confidence.
The Green Power 1304 is the latest edition from the same family as the Kempo, Hippocrates and Samson Ultra and the machines have the same juicing parts. There are slight differences in the cosmetics and accessory levels between the versions available but the performance is the same for most functions. The attraction of this model comes from the excellent price and value. Given that its performance is more or less the same as the other compact Twin Gear machines; Samson thinks this one offers excellent value. It is the latest version of this machine.
- EASY TO CLEAN - Juice Extractor is easy to clean and to carry.
- MAGNETIC AND BIO-CERAMIC TECHNOLOGY - Juice Extractor uses powerful magnets and bio-ceramic materials in its Juice Bowl and Twin Gears, thereby producing fresh juice which can be stored for longer periods.
- SEPARATING PESTICIDES - Juice Extractor filters out harmful pesticides extracting the natural juice in fruits and vegetables.
- TWIN GEARS DO NOT TOUCH EACH OTHER - The twin metal gears do not touch each other which prevents any possibility of metal scraps caused by friction to get into the juice or pulp.
- AUTOMATIC PULP EJECTION - Two adjustable pulp inlet caps permit high levels of juice extraction from a wide variety of fruits and vegetables.
- MULTI-PURPOSE FUNCTIONS - Vegetables and various grains can be easily ground. Using multi-purpose parts (optional), it can make a variety of pastas and noodles, as well as clean juice.
- LOW NOISE, HIGH QUALITY JUICING - The low speed rotation (160 rpm) of the unique, powerful, twin gear impeller and pressing system generates virtually no heat that would cause denature to the juice. Fruits and vegetables are thoroughly crushed, rather than cutting and shredding them into small pieces.
- AUTOMATIC OVERHEATING THERMOSTAT - The automatic motor thermostat prevents the motor from overheating.
It also offers an optional separate set of gears and parts for wheatgrass that perform better than the normal juicing gears when making this potent juice. It has separate screens for vegetables, fruit and crushing/pureeing functions and a separate pulp pressure adjuster for soft fruits. It can be used to make nut butter and frozen fruit sorbets. Also included in the box are pasta and noodle attachments and a DVD. The DVD gives a quick visual reference before you start juicing with the Green Power 1304 for the first time.
The pulp control nozzle is easily accessible and the low speed twin gears share the familiar "Bio-Magnetic" technology that is claimed to preserve the juice for longer periods. Magnets are fitted in the base of the jug too and a stainless steel pulp catcher is also included.
Like all Twin Gear machines, this model is excellent at making green juices. Herbs, wheatgrass, barley grass, pine needles and all other healthy greens are thoroughly pulverized by the closely fitting gears that grind everything to a fine pulp.
Currently available in white, the GreenPower 1304 offers excellent value and it is lighter and more compact than some other Twin Gear machines. The optional separate wheatgrass gears will increase the appeal even further for some juicing enthusiasts.
Previous designs of twin gear juicers that the new KPE1304 Twin Gear surpasses were the Original Green Power Gold released to the market in 1995. The Greenstar juicer, which is a reworked edition of the Greenlife juicer introduced to the market in 1997, and the Samson Ultra which is a slightly older version of the Green Power KPE1304 Twin Gear.
The KPE1304 Twin Gear Pro is produced in the very same factory as the new Samson Ultra, but key differences are:
- An exposed pulp adjustment knob which was hidden and very difficult to get at in the Samson Ultra, you actually needed to remove a portion of its cover and turn it with a screw driver to adjust it, not very convenient. The logic behind the new adjusting knob is that you want to be able to apply different amounts of pressure depending upon what you are juicing, a different amount of pressure for example when juicing a carrot, versus wheatgrass. With the adjusting knob, you can easily change this.
- A much more advanced and durable stainless steel locking mechanism versus the much more simpler and more prone to stress plastic locking knob utilized in the Samson Ultra. Still the juicers are virtually identical and we offer a 10 year warranty for the Kempro Pro e1303 like the Samson, along with Pasta Making Attachment which is now included with the Samson, but previously had to be purchased separately. The Kempro Pro e1303 is also the very same juicer that is being sold as the Hipprocates juicer, but please note that this particular juicer does not come with the pasta making kit like our juicer does.
Just as its forerunners, this is a Multi-function juicer in that it superbly juices both vegetable and wheat grass. Why have two separate juicers taking up unnecessary counter space when all you need is one, the brand new KPE1304 Twin Gear Juicer.
Reduced Oxidation: Low rotation speed of 160 rpm while utilizing a 1/4 hp motor prevents oxidation and heat, thus the loss of enzymes and nutrients. Compare this to 1,000-12,000 RPMs for the most popular juicers. The very popular Champion juicer as a comparison works at 1725 rpms. This makes for a juice that tastes better, is more nutritious, and stores for much longer periods. At the same time, The KPE1304 Twin Gear is the quietest machine on the market just (60 dB).
Though the other twin gear juicers on the market were and are still highly popular, they are heavy juicers and difficult to clean. The new KPE1304 Twin Gear weighs just 14 pounds while the others weigh over 19 pounds and is far easier to clean, just three minutes. The KPE1304 Twin Gear with its highly streamlined design, takes up far less kitchen space.
Other key differences between the new KPE1304 Twin Gear versus other older twin gear juicers on the market are that the older models would frequently clog when juicing fruits like apples, strawberries, kiwi and watermelon, with the KPE1304 Twin Gear Pro e1303, that is a thing of the past, you juice all you want without having to stop and unclog your juicer every few minutes like you had to with other twin gear juicers on the market. Best of all, the foam produced while juicing wheatgrass with the older twin gear juicers was a major concern. With the new Kempro Pro, virtually no foam is produced.
Use the Green Power Juicer to:
- Extract vegetable and fruit juices
- Mince and chop seasonings
- Mince meat and fish
- Mill food
For more specific directions on use and maintenance, refer to the included manual and video.
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the following:
- Read all instructions before use.
- To protect against risk of electrical shock, do not immerse the electric cord, plug, or motor base in water or other liquid.
- Unplug from outlet when not in use, before putting on or taking off parts, and before cleaning. Remover the plug by gripping the plug body and pulling out of the outlet. Never yank or twist cord to unplug the unit.
- Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
- Avoid contact with moving parts.
- Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord/plug or after the appliance malfunctions, or is dropped or damaged in any matter. Return appliance to the nearest authorized service facility for examination, repair, electrical, or mechanical adjustment.
- The use of attachments not recommended or sold by the manufacturer may cause fire, electric shock, or injury.
- Do not use outdoors.
- Do not let cord hang over the edge of table or counter, or touch hot surfaces.
- To disconnect juicer, wait until motor stops before removing plug from the electrical outlet.
- Do not operate unattended. Make sure the motor stops completely before disassembling. Unplug after each use.
- Multi-purpose functions from juice extraction to soy milk to perfect pasta. Please note comes with Pasta Making Kit
- Juices wheatgrass, barley grass and herbs.
- Magnetized and bio-ceramic juicing jug keeps juice fresh with no loss of nutrition or oxidation for 72 hours.
- Easy to use/easy to clean. Cleans within minutes
- Most of the machine is built with recyclable materials.
- The quietest machine on the market (60DB).
- Collection jug prevents high build-up of froth.
- Makes nutritious ice cream, nut butters, jams and baby food. Grinds coffee, grains and nuts.
- Comes with:
- Three screens: normal-hole (vegetables and wheat grass)
- large-hole (pulpy fruit) and crush screen (soaked grains and beans)
- Two Tampers (plastic and wooden)
- magnetized one-liter jug
- extra end cap
- one cleaning brush.
- pasta-making kit
- Weighs 13.7 Lbs
- 10 Limited year parts and labor warranty.
- Operation Time: 20 Minutes (dependent upon temperature of environment)
- Dimensions:: 16 inches length X 7.5 inches width X 11 inches in height
About Samson Brands
Welcome to Samson Brands
Good Nutrition and Exercise are consistently reported as promoters of good health and life longevity. Samson Brands is dedicated to introducing products that support healthy life.
Provide a full complement of juicing and food preparation products that promote healthy life styles.
Offer superior products at competitive prices, provide knowledgeable customer support, and maintain satisfied clientele.
Produce the best Household and Commercial juicing products on the market.
Products may be returned within 30 days of purchase. A Pre-approved Return Authorization Number (RAN).is required. Contact Samson Brands at 203-748-9966 or email us for the RAN. All items must be packed properly and returned to Samson Brands, 47 Miry Brook Rd., Danbury, CT 06810 in original condition.
All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Customer is responsible for "actual" original shipping costs and any missing items. Consumable items, such as Pressing Cloths and Bags, that have been used are not returnable
Warranty and Service
My juicer will not turn on. What should I do?
There are a few things to check. 1) Make sure the socket into which you are plugging the machine works. Kitchen sockets have safety devices that are sensitive and turn off easily. 2) The fuse may be defective. Turn the juicer over; on the bottom there will be a black knob, which is the fuse holder. Turn the fuse holder counter-clockwise to release it. Take out the fuse and replace it. With your juicer you will find an extra fuse that should be affixed to the bottom of the machine. Place the fuse in the holder and turn it clockwise while pushing down to lock into the correct position. 3) Call Samson Brands service number.
Samson Brands maintains a full stock of parts for the juicers we distribute. Warranty parts will provided at no cost other than a shipping fee.
Contact us through email (email@example.com) or toll-free at 888-992-7333. Let us know the model number of your juicer, which part is broken, a short description, and what you were juicing when the part broke. We will replace your part as soon as possible. Proof of purchase required for warranty parts (date and place of purchase).
What if my Samson Brands product needs to be serviced?
firstname.lastname@example.org) or toll-free at 888-992-7333. If your product is under warranty, we will service the machine or replace it. Proof of purchase required (date and place of purchase). For non-warranty service, inquire about our service fees.
95 Golden Hill Rd.
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.