Natural Factors Rutin 250 mg.
Natural Factors Rutin is one of the most popular bioflavonoids. Natural Factors Rutin will help to protect cells against environmental pollutants and deficiencies in the daily diet. Natural Factors Rutin provides 250 mg. of bioflavonoids per capsule. Flavonoids are a class of water-soluble plant pigments. Flavonoids are broken down into categories, though the issue of how to divide them is not universally agreed upon. One system breaks flavonoids into isoflavones, anthocyanidins, flavans, flavonols, flavones, and flavanones. Some of the best-known flavonoids, such as genistein in soy, and quercetin in onions, can be considered subcategories of categories. Although they are all structurally related, their functions are different. Flavonoids also include hesperidin, rutin, citrus flavonoids, and a variety of other supplements.
The Natural Factors Philosophy
Natural Factors' supplements are part of a holistic approach to personal health. Roland Gahler is Natural Factors' visionary leader. His investment in people, science and technology has contributed to the creation of natural health formulas that are safe, reliable and effective. Natural Factors' goal is to deliver supplements which marry the wisdom of ancient herbal physicians and the science of modern clinical research to enhance the health of consumers everywhere.
Natural Factors' priority is enhancing people's health:
- Natural Factors offers more than 300 different formulas.
- Natural Factors is a family-owned, Canadian-based business.
- Natural Factors has produced and sold quality supplements to North Americans for more than 50 years.
- Natural Factors grows their own herbs, organically and processes them fresh from the fields.
- Natural Factors tests and standardizes herbs for total quality control.
- Natural Factors' science team includes medical doctors, naturopathic physicians, researchers and herbalists from around the world.
- Natural Factors creates new, condition-specific formulas that are clinically proven to work.
- Natural Factors' laboratory facilities comply with Good Laboratory Practices and are among the finest in North America.
- Natural Factors meets or exceeds Canadian Government Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) guidelines and all Health Canada and FDA regulatory requirements.
Natural Factors is committed to providing the highest quality products to our customers. All of their products undergo rigorous testing at all levels of the production process in accordance with United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) guidelines. Their manufacturing is done according to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) guidelines laid out and regulated by the Health Protection Branch (HPB) of Health Canada. Factors Laboratories also follows Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) guidelines.
1 capsule, 1-3 times per day or as directed by a health professional.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Natural Factors - Rutin 250 mg|
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
||Amount Per Serving
|*Daily Value Not Established.|
|Other Ingredients: Gelatin capsule (gelatin, purified water), rice powder, silica and magnesium stearate (vegetable grade). |
Contains no artificial preservatives, color or sweeteners; no corn, dairy, soy, wheat or yeast.
About Natural Factors
Natural Factors’ supplements are part of a holistic approach to personal health. Roland Gahler is Natural Factors' visionary leader. His investment in people, science and technology has contributed to the creation of natural health formulas that are safe, reliable and effective. The company’s goal is to deliver supplements which marry the wisdom of ancient herbal physicians and the science of modern clinical research to enhance the health of consumers everywhere.
1111 80th Street S.W., Suite 100
1 (800) 322-8704Fax:
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.