Amino Athlete by FTH Nutraceuticals
FTH Amino Athlete has been found to be helpful for: INCREASING ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE, PROMOTING MUSCLE DEVELOPMENT, ENHANCING STAMINA AND ENDURANCE, ATTAINING AND MAINTAINING A POSITIVE ATHLETIC IMAGE, IMPROVING VITALITY, FOR THOSE UNDERGOING PHYSICAL THERAPY OR WITH DEGENERATIVE MUSCLE DISORDERS, TO HELP INCREASE PROTEIN SYNTHESIS.
Why Are Amino Acids Necessary For The Athlete? *
* Amino Acids are involved in a number of metabolic functions including protein synthesis.
* The amount of protein synthesis that takes place during and after exercise is dependent on a complete compliment of amino acids, including branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs).
* Taking amino acid supplements can increase protein synthesis and the anabolic effects of exercise.
* Exercise also causes a rise in amino acid catabolism. Supplementing before and after the workout provides an additional amino acid pool to optimize the anabolic effects of the exercise.
* Growth hormone is important for the athlete, and this GH is effected by various amino acids, including Tyrosine, Ornithine and especially Arginine.
* Sufficient amounts of amino acids are necessary for producing insulin like growth factor-1(IGF-1), which along with insulin (produced in the pancreas by amino acids) increases protein synthesis.
* Amino Acids, especially Alanine, Glutamine, and Glycine produce glycogenolysis and gluconeogenesis providing the constant source of energy required by the athlete.
* Amino Acids, Glutamine and Tyrosine are necessary for neurological health and energy. These effect concentration and the production of catecholamines, which convert to norepinepherine, epinepherine and adrenaline.
Some Benefits of Amino Athlete Amino Acid Formula Are:
* HIGHEST QUALITY L-Crystalline singular amino acids and other ingredients used for proper utilization and metabolism.
* BRANCHED CHAIN AMINO ACIDS (L-LEUCINE, L-ISOLEUCINE AND L-VALINE) are included in the proper balance. These amino acids increase protein synthesis and anabolic hormones, while decreasing the amount of protein catabolism. They may also increase energy and aid in repair and recovery, which is important to the athlete during regular physical training.
* GLUTAMINE, the most abundant amino acid found in muscle tissue, increases anabolic activity, as well as having beneficial antioxidant and hepatoprotective properties. It helps support musclehypertrophy, effects growth hormone and testosterone levels, and is important for neurological and gastrointestinal health.
* CARNITINE (Fumarate) is essential for the metabolism of fats, and is an energy source. It may also have a hypertrophic effect on skeletal muscle and is important for myocardial health. Fumarate (fumaric acid) aids in the citric acid cycle.
* ARGININE (HCL) is important for the athlete in producing GH secretion, and stimulates insulin, leading to anabolic and anticatabolic effects on skeletal muscle. It helps increase lean body mass and strength and has an important role in nitric oxide production, which is important cardiovascular health and in preventing hypertension.
* TAURINE is the second most abundant amino acid in muscle tissue after glutamine, and it influences the anabolic process through the control of ionic flux and effects on osmoregulation. It has many other important roles in the body including antioxidant properties, balances and stabilizes minerals, and has a protective effect on joints.
* TYROSINE is important for proper chemical balance of the brain, and depletions have been associated with depression and memory deficiencies. It is essential for production of catecholamine neurotransmitters, producing norepinepherine leading to adrenaline production. It is the precursor for the hormone thyroxine from the thyroid gland, and growth hormone (GH) from the pituitary.
* GLYCINE is a glycogenic am:" ":as many functions in the body, including increasing protein synthesis and is essential in the formation of creatine.
* CREATINE PHOSPHATE is the major phosporylated compound in muscle tissue, and is important for increasing lean body mass, strength and stamina.
* ALPHA LIPOIC ACID is an important antioxidant combating free radicals that occur with physical exertion, and protects the liver against toxins, CO-ENZYME Q-10 is also an antioxidant and is important for cardiovascular health.
* Ornithine-a-Ketoglutarate is a powerful compound and is the precursor to Arginine, Glutamine, Proline and Alpha-Ketoisocaporate, as well as making the branched-chain amino acids. It has an effect on insulin and GH, and is important for protein synthesis.
* LYSINE is an essential amino acid and it has in inhibitory effect on viruses, such as herpes virus. Low levels can slow protein synthesis and effect muscle and connective tissue health. It is important to be in the proper balance with Arginine.
* THREONINE is generally low in vegetarian diets, and is lacking in other diets as well. Low levels may interfere with proper protein synthesis.
* HISTIDINE converts to histamine and is a powerful vessel dilator. It has a direct effect on the central nervous system.
* ASPARTIC ACID has affect on reducing toxic ammonia levels in the urea cycle, which becomes high during intense physical exertion that athletes undergo during regular training. This eliminates the fatigue caused by ammonia, allowing for increased stamina.
* L-ALANYL-L-GLUTAMINE is a unique DI-peptide, which quickly breaks down and produces energy, as well as helping to support muscle hypertrophy.
As a dietary supplement, take one to two capsuels daily 30 minutes before meals, or as directed by a health care professional. To be used as a dietary supplement in a normal food program. This unique balance of ingredients found in FTH Amino Health, is not found in any other supplement product. It is recommended that this product be taken with FTH Vita Plus and FTH B Comlex Plus.
Do Not take with dairy products. Do not refrigerate. Keep out of reach of children.
Amino Athlete Amino Acid Formula is a unique blend of 16 USP & Pure Grade L-Crystalline singular amino acids, plus Creatine Phosphate, Di-peptide L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine, precursors, and antioxidants, Coenzyme Q-10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid.
Each capsule contains 697 mg. of the following ingredients with the highest to lowest amounts listed in this proprietary formula. L-Lysine HCL, L-Leucine, L-Glutamine, L-Arginine HCL, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, L-Alanine, L-Tyrosine, L-Threonine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Carnitine Fumarate, Glycine, Ornithine-a-Ketoglutarate, L-Histidine, L-Methionine, Taurine, L-Aspartic Acid, L-Serine, L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine, Co-Enzyme Q10, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and Creatine Phosphate.
Contains NO starch, corn, milk, wheat, yeast, sugars, eggs, artificial colors, binders, flavors, preservatives or fish derivatives.
About FTH Nutraceuticals
FTH Nutraceuticals is taking a giant step in the Nutritional industry by providing only USP Pharmaceutical Grade Pure Vitamins, Amino Acids and Minerals as-well-as Ultra Pure Grade Antioxidants. You can ask yourself...what makes FTH different from all of the other vitamin companies that make claims of high quality ? The answer is that at FTH they do HPLC testing on all of their products. This is the highest level of purity testing currently being used. they feel it's imperative to provide Vitamins, Minerals and Pure L Crystalline Amino Acids that are of the purest to be found anywhere. If a company promotes a vitamin at 500 mg. per tab or capsule and it is not USP Pharmaceutical Grade, the consumer is getting something that is loaded with binders, fillers, excipients and who knows what e
18730 Oxnard Street, Suite 215