Cytosport Cytomax Pre-Formance - Wild Berry - 1400 grams
Cytomax Pre-Formance by Cytosport
Cytosport Cytomax PreFormance is a dietary supplement. Cytosport Cytomax Pre Formance is easy to digest. Cytosport Cytomax Pre-Formance provides long lasting energy. Cytosport Cytomax Pre-Formance contains fast acting proteins. Cytosport Cytomax Pre-Formance is infused with powerful anti-oxidants Vit A, C, E and Beta Carotene. AKG/CoQ10. CytoDrive 1 neurotransmitter complex with choline, taurine & l-tyrosine. Cytosport Cytomax Pre-Formance contains no trans fatty acids. Cytosport Cytomax Pre-Formance is the world's first breakthrough, pre-workout, pre-event meal replacement that tastes great, digests easily, and is ready to fuel your high energy, high intensity, long duration workouts. Athletes participating in workouts or events high in intensity and long in duration need specific kinds of fuel, in the right amounts and at the right times. Over the years, Cytosport has heard the shared concerns of endurance athletes - Will it bloat me?, Will it slow me down?, or I don't like to start my workout (event) with that uneasy feeling of something heavy in my stomach. With Cytosport Cytomax Pre-Formance, you can easily consume and digest the macronutrients of protein, fats and carbohydrates, along with vitamins and minerals, to get the energy you need to keep going strong through your entire workout or event. Up until now, many endurance athletes have chosen to start their day with primarily a high carbohydrate meal or energy drink or even worse, nothing at all.
Recent research confirms the need for more protein to stabilize and sustain peak energy levels and begin the recovery process while you're actually training to participating in your event. Cytosport Cytomax Pre-Formance provides the body-preferred ratios of carbohydrate and protein intake. This is critical to prevent the perceived fatigue that accompanies high carbohydrate intake alone. Laboratory research indicates the heightened report of fatigue after ingestion of high carbohydrate, low protein supplements. Carbs stimulate the release of insulin, which moves sugar out of the blood, resulting in low blood sugar during exercise. No crashing with Cytosport Cytomax Pre-Formance! CytoPro II - CytoPro II is the high-quality and easily digestible protein in Cytosport Cytomax Pre-Formance. CytoPro II is a 100% whey source protein, is naturally rich in glutamine and other branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) and contains only trace amounts of lactose and fat. Research shows that the amino acids found in whey, plentiful in Cytosport Cytomax Pre-Formance are released rapidly at high concentrations and then move very quickly out of the digestive track and into tissue (Boirie, Y. et al. Proc. Natl Acad Sci USA 1997, 94: 14930-35). These nutrients play key roles in metabolic pathways leading to energy during exercise.Exceptional nutritional values:
- Biological value 104.
- Protein digestibility, 95%.
- Protein efficiency ratio, 3.6.
- Net protein utilization, 92%.
- PDCAAS 1.00 (Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score), highest possible fed. gov't standard.
- A unique combination of branching as well as short, medium, and long linear chain maltodextrins with very low DE (Dextrose Equivalence) provides a complex carbohydrate source approximately 96.5% sugar free. This low sugar formula results in fast gastric emptying and sustained energy levels. Polylactate - The patented, preferred fuel of exercising muscle. Lactate is preferentially used by cardiac and respiratory tissue. It has long been used in Cytomax to promote energy supply, blood glucose homeostasis, pH buffering and muscle and liver glycogen storage during strenuous exercise. Calorie for calorie, lactate is 5-7 times more efficient tha:" ": it wants, when it needs it! CytoDrive I
- Exclusive neurotransmitter complex. Plasma levels of choline have been shown to drop approximately 40% as a result of intense physical activity of long duration. Studies show that maintaining plasma choline levels improves performance of long distance runners (Conlay, et al. N Engl J Med. 1986.315:892), sw Thurs. April 6, 1995, Atlanta, GA), and tri-athletes (VonAllworden HN, et al. Eur J. Appl Physiol Occup Physiol. 1993. 67:87-91). Choline is an important component of Cytomax Pre-Formance's CytoDrive I exclusive neurotransmitter complex which also contains significant amounts of taurine and l-tyrosine, which help to recruit more muscle motor units so you have an almost immediate gain in strength and performance. These neurotransmitters also help you cope with the stress of intense training to help you rise above training plateaus (Bandaret, et al, 1987).
- Glycocyamine - Glycocyamine helps support your body's own creatine production. Cytosport discovered a revolutionary method to increase your body's own production of muscle-energy-critical creatine. These creatine factors help your body to produce optimum creatine levels. Glycocyamine also scavenges toxic homocysteine, an enemy of muscle growth.
- Coenzyme Q10 - Coenzyme Q10 is an important enzyme at the cellular level in the production of energy, more specifically ATP. Coenzyme Q10 is also a powerful antioxidant, aiding in the destruction of free radicals in the body.
- AKG - Alpha-Ketoglutarate not only plays a key role in energy production, it also acts as a glutamine precursor, and has anabolic effects on protein metabolism. All this helps keep your body in a positive nitrogen balance and full of energy.
- Succinates - Potassium, calcium and magnesium succinates enhance oxygen uptake and high-intensity exercise capacity.
- Anti-Oxidants - vitamin C, vitamin E and beta-carotene protect against oxidative damage caused when free radicals form during periods of high exertion.
Best ways to use Cytomax Pre-Formance:
Morning/Before workouts: Drink 30 minutes - 2 hours before to enhance performance, prevent bonking and regulate your metabolism for hours.
After:Consume during the Window of Opportunity to begin the recovery process immediately.
Meal on the go:When eating a meal is not convenient, such as when traveling or during a hectic workday, Cytomax Pre-Formance is a nutritious alternative to junk food or going hungry.
Serving Size: 2 Rounded Scoops (70 grams)
Servings Per Container: 20
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*
Calories from Fat 15
Total Fat <2 g 3%
Saturated Fat 1 g 5%
Cholesterol 45 mg 15%
Sodium 50 mg 2%
Potassium 240 mg 7%
Total Carbohydrate 35 g 12%
Dietary Fiber 0 g 0%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 26 g 52%
Vitamin A (50% as Beta-Carotene) 50%
Vitamin C 100%
Vitamin D 33%
Vitamin E 200%
Vitamin B6 100%
Folic Acid 100%
Vitamin B12 100%
Pantothenic Acid 100%
Creatine Monohydrate 500 mg **
Creatine Pyruvate 250 mg **
Creatine Lactate 250 mg **
Choline 200 mg **
L-Tyrosine 250 mg **
Taurine 250 mg **
Alpha Ketoglutarate (AKG) 100 mg **
CoEnzyme Q10 10 mg **
Essential Amino Acids
(grams of Amino Acids per 100 grams of pure protein)
L-Leucine (BCAA) 11.5 g **
L-Isoleucine (BCAA) 6.5 g **
L-Valine (BCAA) 6.2 g **
L-Lysine 9.6 g **
L-Threonine 6.8 g **
L-Methionine 2.2 g **
L-Phenylalanine 3.5 g **
L-Tryptophan 1.8 g **
Chromium 120 mcg **
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
CytoSport's mission is to provide the highest quality dietary supplements to professional and amateur athletes striving to reach their potential. They're serious about their commitment to their customers and the quality of their products. They wholly own our manufacturing and packaging equipment and facilities, so that, from raw material to finished products, they control the process. They don't merely put their label on someone else's bottle or jug. Controlling these factors is just one example of how they guarantee your 100% satisfaction.
4795 Industrial Way
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.