Buried Treasure Products - C-Complete High Potency - 16 oz. (473 ml)
Buried Treasure Products High Potency C Complete provides an optimum source of the powerful antioxidant Vitamin C in a convenient easy-to-absorb liquid form. Additional Quercetin and Citrus Bioflavonoid complex increase Vitamin C's effectiveness, helping protect your body from damaging free radicals.
- Vitamin C protects against lipid (fat) and protein oxidation.
- Also helps other antioxidant nutrients from being oxidized.
Buried Treasure Products C Complete High Potency - What are the benefits?
- Vitamin C in an optimum level (1,000 mg per tablespoon) of Vitamin C from calcium ascorbate. This non-acidic form of Vitamin C is "easy on the stomach" and readily bioavailable for the body.
- Citrus Bioflavonoids are used because the bioflavonoids protect and enhance Vitamin C and increase its absorption and bioavailability.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is a metabolic antioxidant which is both water and fat soluble. Alpha lipoic acid may help extend the antioxidant qualities of Vitamin C.
- Vitamin C is the most popular single nutrient taken around the world and is regarded as a powerful antioxidant which defends tissue and protects the body against free radicals. Vitamin C is essential for growth and repair of tissues and is necessary for the formation of collagen, bone, and cartilage.
- Vitamin C may help to retard the aging process and prevent wrinkles.
- Vitamin C is a powerful anti-oxidant and helps reduce free radical activity in the body.
- Vitamin C is essential for optimum immune system response.Some scientific evidence suggests that consumption of antioxidant vitamins such as Vitamin C may reduce the risk of certain forms of cancer.
As an antioxidant Vitamin C protects against lipid (fat) and protein oxidation. Vitamin C also helps other antioxidant nutrients (Vitamin E and Vitamin A) from being oxidized. Vitamin C has also been shown to help prevent the formation of carcinogenic agents; thus protecting the body from many forms of cancer. Vitamin C's reputation as a cold preventative and treatment now has clinical evidence to support it. In laboratory conditions, Vitamin C inactivates a variety of viruses and bacteria. Studies show that optimum levels of Vitamin C stimulates important components of the immune system, making it effective in lessening the duration and intensity of the symptoms of upper respiratory infections and the common cold. Vitamin C also has a mild antihistamine effect in the body.
The Liquid Advantage
Most experts agree that the need for vitamin, mineral, and herbal supplements is greater today than ever before, because the majority of our food supply is over processed and adulterated, leading to a depleted nutrient content. Until now, nutritional supplements have been available mostly in the form of tablets, capsules, and softgel caps.
This brings up the question of absorption of these products. In order for vitamins and minerals to be utilized by the body, they must be absorbed by the blood cells from the bloodstream after passing through the digestive tract. Studies have questioned whether tablets, capsules, and softgel caps dissolve quickly enough to be effective, if they dissolve! Therefore, the key to nutrient effectiveness is directly related to the amount of active ingredients and the rate of their delivery and assimilation into the bloodstream.
In order for nutrients to be bioavailable (the percent of active ingredients that actually reaches the bloodstream), the digestive system is required to break down the binders, fillers, and other excipients used to hold the active ingredients together in tablets. Gelatin capsules and softgel caps require the break down of plasticizers, and beef and pork byproducts which are used as ingredients in most capsules. Artificial colors are often added to softgel caps to ensure a constant color.
Because the digestive system becomes less effective with age and when the body is under stress, assimilation of nutrients becomes less than optimal. Research shows that after age 50, the utilization of essential nutrients is greatly reduced. So when nutrient absorption may be most critical, our bodies lack the ability to break down the tablets, gelatin capsules, and softgel caps.
There is a solution to these absorption problems…Buried Treasure LIQUID NUTRIENTS. As Buried Treasure liquid nutrients contain none of these binders, fillers, etc., Buried Treasure Liquid Nutrients provide the most efficient delivery system to the bloodstream. When nutrients are taken in this liquid form, the bioavailability is very high and very effective. Buried Treasure Liquid Nutrients also offer the perfect solution to those individuals who have difficulty swallowing tablets and capsules.
It makes good health sense to take liquid nutrients, considering you receive the most efficient and effective bioavailability of dietary supplements. It also makes good Dollars and Cents to get the most for your money when choosing your nutritional supplements.
Buried Treasure Liquid Nutrients are formulated in an all natural base of fruit juices and do not contain the artificial colorings or fillings as commonly used in other products. For increased absorption and bioavailability, choose: Creating a new standard with unique and innovative all liquid formulas!
Buried Treasure Liquid Nutrients
Simply the Best
Buried Treasure is manufactured by a privately owned company, Life Line Foods, which has been involved in the Health Food Industry since 1969. Buried Treasure is a nutriceutical division, founded in 1996, and specializes in the manufacturing of liquid minerals, liquid vitamins, and liquid speciality nutrient formulas. It is on the cutting edge of manufacturing high potency liquid complexes designed for efficient absorption and greater bioavailability. Buried Treasure produces optimum potency synergistic liquid formulas which contain no fillers, binders, or excipients. Experience the "liquid advantage" with Buried Treasure.